Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chand pari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ‘ AWESOME FF Meera ji!!!!!!
This is an amazing idea or may i say concept when i picture it as a serial. 😳 I love the way you write SO professional πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...
Is Divyanka gonna be in it? Perhaps the scent is hers. πŸ˜‰Or is it you cuz ur one of the girls who's all over him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

Anyways pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee clear the suspense soon and update real soon. 😳

Ayesha 😊
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chand pari

πŸ‘ AWESOME FF Meera ji!!!!!!
This is an amazing idea or may i say concept when i picture it as a serial. 😳 I love the way you write SO professional πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...
Is Divyanka gonna be in it? Perhaps the scent is hers. πŸ˜‰Or is it you cuz ur one of the girls who's all over him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

Anyways pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee clear the suspense soon and update real soon. 😳

Ayesha 😊

Thanks Ayesha!😳 Aww you think it's professional? thanks!😳 And I'm not so sure about Divz yet...but the scent cud be anyones!πŸ˜‰ I'll try for either tonight or tom!πŸ˜›

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How come you never told me about this? 😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

How come you never told me about this? 😳

I told you on MSN!πŸ˜† But I'll say it here....you said you never read them anymore!😳

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! kya baat hai Meera? πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ love it...Sharad as a vampire...someone kill me πŸ˜† stupid shiny volvo owner☺️

the jawline...*mouth drops open* just like Edward.... πŸ˜› and what about the muscles? and the muscular chest?   πŸ˜Ž 😳 😳

you should totally continue πŸ‘πŸΌ
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVlover

OMG! kya baat hai Meera? πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ love it...Sharad as a vampire...someone kill me πŸ˜† stupid shiny volvo owner☺️ Ahhh Ariba...did I kill you too?πŸ˜‰

the jawline...*mouth drops open* just like Edward.... πŸ˜› and what about the muscles? and the muscular chest?   πŸ˜Ž 😳 😳 That'll all be introduced soon hun!πŸ˜‰

you should totally continue πŸ‘πŸΌ I will soon!πŸ˜› 

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yucks what a terrific story you see I'm very excited I was tempted to start Twilight series again but than I thought erm what about my uni work? So I just re-read my favourite scenes, 😳 . But now I have something similar to make my mind busy..

Don't need to say anything about Sharad he is all perfect just like Edward more pessimist though. Attracted by the scent... I really want to know who it is as I said I think it's Maya. πŸ˜›

I don't have doubts as I akready discussed them with you on msn... Continue soon. 😑 πŸ˜›

Brilliant concept already loving it. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

P.S- You better not bring Jacob or any other wolf! πŸ˜›
cutey55 thumbnail
omG i love it soo much<33333333333333
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

Yucks what a terrific story you see I'm very excited I was tempted to start Twilight series again but than I thought erm what about my uni work? So I just re-read my favourite scenes, 😳 . But now I have something similar to make my mind busy.. Aww.....thanks Nancy! 😳

Don't need to say anything about Sharad he is all perfect just like Edward more pessimist though. Attracted by the scent... I really want to know who it is as I said I think it's Maya. πŸ˜› Yeah he is, maybe it's cus he's indian!πŸ˜‰ and hmm...I'd wish it was Maya, but we'll see what my pagal dil decides!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I don't have doubts as I akready discussed them with you on msn... Continue soon. 😑 πŸ˜› Yes....I'll do it asap!πŸ˜›

Brilliant concept already loving it. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Aww...I thought you wud!πŸ˜‰

P.S- You better not bring Jacob or any other wolf! πŸ˜› Well nishi does want him....πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oo wow! i love it meera...missy u better cont soon!