Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 127)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

super duper long is an understatement?LOL okay okay it was.... a very.... lengthy and verbose update.... as long as the Great Wall of China LOL is that fine? Wink LOL  Much much better!WinkLOL

I could tell how much you must have laughed when writing that line LOL LOL "They both feel the outer world diminishing before the power of their love for each other."ROFL sorry sorry I couldn't help but laugh one more time LOL  Believe me....I was more confused at what I wrote!ConfusedLOL

and you finally updated your other FF   Tongue me gonna go check it out  Hope you liked it!Tongue

eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
MEERA DIDI!! Wow! Every couple's part had the PERFECT ENDING!
Dramatic's okay..it suits Aryan and Rushvi.. Embarrassed

But but but...yeh end ho gaya, and that's why you're finishing "Kyun aisa Hua?" and starting a new one, na? (BETTER SAY YES)

Change @ Twilight might have beena short FF...but it was one of the best ones I've ever read! Combining SHarad and Edward was a fantastic idea, so thanks to Shaili didi and you for that!

Out of all the guys..I'd say Aditya sounds the most intimidating..lucky Neha didi.. Tongue
The other guys sound sexy too..but more in the area of 'cute'...only Sharad was in the 'H-A-W-T HAWT category. Tongue

Thanks for writing this! Hope you start a new one soon! Big smile Clap
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:Megha:.

Merra diiiii, I caught up reading all the parts and the epilogue. Hug Hug Was so busy with projects last week. And I have no words Tongue Day Dreaming Thanks so much! And don't worry about it!Tongue

It was OUT OF THE WORLD ... the beshtest, beshtest part ever. You all are going to kill me with the compliments!Embarrassed

The cutie 7 jodies were all in thier own little world. 
And it seems like each one is sweeter than the other. Embarrassed Awww thanks, I tried to keep them all different!Embarrassed

It was a wonderful ending. The 7 jodis and their perfect fairytale.Day Dreaming Your quotes were AMAZING as well. 
Thanks sweets!Tongue

I loved to read your updates. Aww...so sad it's over; I was also thinking like you know 7 jodis another 7 FF's but I know it's to much Tongue LOL. You really have start a new FF when you get time. Because you might not be able to update it everyday after you start collge, na? Tongue Embarrassed Sorry hun, but it had to end sometime!Tongue 7FF's? If I had known you all wud want me to continue, I wud've only had like 2 jodi's!LOL But I'll try, thanks hun!Embarrassed

Love ya loads Luv ya loads as well!Embarrassed

eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Completely off topic, but you know what the best thing is? That you're not going to be inactive anymore.. Big smile
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclipse_101

MEERA DIDI!! Wow! Every couple's part had the PERFECT ENDING! You think so Annu? Thanks!Tongue
Dramatic's okay..it suits Aryan and Rushvi.. Embarrassed I'm glad!Big smile

But but but...yeh end ho gaya, and that's why you're finishing "Kyun aisa Hua?" and starting a new one, na? (BETTER SAY YES) Kyun Aisa Hua, will take a little while still...so we'll see after that! I'll start Uni, so might not get time!Embarrassed

Change @ Twilight might have beena short FF...but it was one of the best ones I've ever read! Combining SHarad and Edward was a fantastic idea, so thanks to Shaili didi and you for that! You're being too generous hun!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And all credit goes to Shaili!Wink

Out of all the guys..I'd say Aditya sounds the most intimidating..lucky Neha didi.. Tongue It's cus he's the oldest one, in human years!Wink
The other guys sound sexy too..but more in the area of 'cute'...only Sharad was in the 'H-A-W-T HAWT category. Tongue Love the categories!Wink

Thanks for writing this! Hope you start a new one soon! Big smile Clap  Thanks so much for liking it so much!Embarrassed
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Completely off topic, but you know what the best thing is? That you're not going to be inactive anymore.. Big smile

Awwww thanks hun!Hug I might be a little next week though!ConfusedEmbarrassed

eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Awwww thanks hun!Hug I might be a little next week though!ConfusedEmbarrassed

It's all right..I'm a lil less active for a while...especially with grad and all that upcoming..ConfusedTongue

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Aww yeah, your grade 9 grad? Embarrassed Embarrassed I remember those days, gosh Annu, you make me feel old! LOL

Go to top