(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) - Page 94

Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Meera ji...

How are you? I am so sorry for not commenting on this ff for so long and here it is the epilogue and i do now. 😔 First of all in my defence i have to say school days were really busy, homework, and exams and blah blah blah. 🤢
Oh ya, i gotta call from the library yesterday and the book is here 😆... I was too lazy to get it so i guess now that this is finished i'll just not get it because there's a three day wait and then it's gone as others also want it.
Anyways after i came back from school the computer was free as my baby sister(yes the baby) as usual hogs the computer, was taking a nap and i had no homework so i went on the computer and i started reading it from the part where i left off. 😃
I must say it was FANTASTIC actually undescribable. 👏 But I LOVED the last update so awesome, well put, dramatic, and romantic. 👏 Glad that all couples are set up together very well and i get a very beautiful feeling while reading about them. 😳 I am also glad you gave Divz a part. 😛
Anyways very unusual and a brilliant fan fiction!!! 👏 👏 👏...
Okay hope to read your other ffs and see ya for now.
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by chand pari

Hi Meera ji...

How are you? I am so sorry for not commenting on this ff for so long and here it is the epilogue and i do now. 😔 First of all in my defence i have to say school days were really busy, homework, and exams and blah blah blah. 🤢
Oh ya, i gotta call from the library yesterday and the book is here 😆... I was too lazy to get it so i guess now that this is finished i'll just not get it because there's a three day wait and then it's gone as others also want it.
Anyways after i came back from school the computer was free as my baby sister(yes the baby) as usual hogs the computer, was taking a nap and i had no homework so i went on the computer and i started reading it from the part where i left off. 😃
I must say it was FANTASTIC actually undescribable. 👏 But I LOVED the last update so awesome, well put, dramatic, and romantic. 👏 Glad that all couples are set up together very well and i get a very beautiful feeling while reading about them. 😳 I am also glad you gave Divz a part. 😛
Anyways very unusual and a brilliant fan fiction!!! 👏 👏 👏...
Okay hope to read your other ffs and see ya for now.

Aww Ayesha, no need to provide a defense!😳 I'm just so glad you liked it!😛 And believe me the book is much much better!😳