Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 124)

muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Originally posted by muqualp

ohhh i c! gosh lol

and whatever happened to me being in this ff? Confused Embarrassed LOL

I'm so sorry Muqs!EmbarrassedConfused But there was just too much, and I kept it mainly BMTD ppl, I was going to add in everyone else, but it got too much and too long!Embarrassed

dude i am a bmtd person!TongueLOL its k...there is always next timee!Wink

muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
that is one freaking long part! man meeru! awesome yaar! i will dearly miss this fanfic! Cry

btw i havent read the whole epilogue yet...just the SD part...will read the rest later Embarrassed
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Awww Muqs, I didn't mean it like that, it's just you're not active here! Embarrassed Embarrassed

But thanks for liking the SD part, hope you like the rest too! Embarrassed And yes VERY VERY long! LOL LOL
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I'm sooooo glad no one was around whn I was reading this...

Meera..wht a way to wrap it up...truly too good...I liked how Divz came to stay with us...hahaha...tht way we're with our guys yet we have our eyes on Sharad as well.... Wink Tongue ..

Rohit...was he dreamyyyyy or wht....ahhh...amazing...I couldn't have asked for more...seriously!!!

I have nothing more to say...I'm just waiting for a new FF to start NOW... Tongue
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armulover

I'm sooooo glad no one was around whn I was reading this... Aww.....it was blush-worthy?LOL

Meera..wht a way to wrap it up...truly too good...I liked how Divz came to stay with us...hahaha...tht way we're with our guys yet we have our eyes on Sharad as well.... Wink Tongue .. Ahh...I love the way you think!Wink 

Rohit...was he dreamyyyyy or wht....ahhh...amazing...I couldn't have asked for more...seriously!!! dreamy? really....you think it was okay?Embarrassed

I have nothing more to say...I'm just waiting for a new FF to start NOW... Tongue Now??? No ways!LOL LOL Need to finish the other BMTD one first!Tongue 
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

I'm sooooo glad no one was around whn I was reading this... Aww.....it was blush-worthy?LOLofcourseeee blush worthy...

Meera..wht a way to wrap it up...truly too good...I liked how Divz came to stay with us...hahaha...tht way we're with our guys yet we have our eyes on Sharad as well.... Wink Tongue .. Ahh...I love the way you think!Wink yup...gotta do tht whn u gotta deal with vampires...Tongue

Rohit...was he dreamyyyyy or wht....ahhh...amazing...I couldn't have asked for more...seriously!!! dreamy? really....you think it was okay?Embarrassedit was okay? it was fantastic....totally loved him...i could so imagine hrithik all tall and i would def have to go on my tippy toes to put my arms around his neck...hahaha....ok here i drift into dreamland...Day Dreaming

I have nothing more to say...I'm just waiting for a new FF to start NOW... Tongue Now??? No ways!LOL LOL Need to finish the other BMTD one first!Tongueofcourseeeee now...see there should never be a time whn u don't have a FF going......so start the new one now and be prepared...heheh
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

I'm sooooo glad no one was around whn I was reading this... Aww.....it was blush-worthy?LOLofcourseeee blush worthy... Thankoo!Embarrassed

Meera..wht a way to wrap it up...truly too good...I liked how Divz came to stay with us...hahaha...tht way we're with our guys yet we have our eyes on Sharad as well.... Wink Tongue .. Ahh...I love the way you think!Wink yup...gotta do tht whn u gotta deal with vampires...TongueYou've def been doing good!WinkLOL I need pointersTongue

Rohit...was he dreamyyyyy or wht....ahhh...amazing...I couldn't have asked for more...seriously!!! dreamy? really....you think it was okay?Embarrassedit was okay? it was fantastic....totally loved him...i could so imagine hrithik all tall and i would def have to go on my tippy toes to put my arms around his neck...hahaha....ok here i drift into dreamland...Day Dreaming Aww....how cute, and go ahead, I did that with my Rahul way too many times!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have nothing more to say...I'm just waiting for a new FF to start NOW... Tongue Now??? No ways!LOL LOL Need to finish the other BMTD one first!Tongueofcourseeeee now...see there should never be a time whn u don't have a FF going......so start the new one now and be prepared...heheh I do have the BMTD one at the moment, so then we'll see!Wink 
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
awesome job ! Big smile

Go to top