Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 123)

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
you can't escape from promising! YOU MUST Stern Smile Tongue Tongue but in the meantime....... continue your other FF!!!

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
You rather I work on that, than the epilogue for this one? Wink Embarrassed
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
kya? an epilogue? what? no one ever told me there was going to be an epilogue!!!!

wait....are you trying to trap me somehow so that I have to choose one of them? Shocked I don't think so missy.

I want BOTH. and soon. Stern Smile LOL
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Epilogue

Sharad and Dina

(Side note for them: Yes, it's not realistic that after one meeting they both become so chilled out with each other and normal. But let's pretend they can be? Please?LOL)

"Can I call you Divz?" Sharad asks her as he opens his car door for her.

"Please do. I like it a lot better than Dina!" She laughs. "But hey, don't tell any of the other girls. They'll kill me!"

"No they won't." Sharad says stepping into the car. "I'll bite you first." He winks at her.

"Aacha? Plan to turn me into you don't you?" Divz teases.

"Sharad, I need to get home right now!" Rashmi opens his door and sits down.

"Um Rashmi, first of all why? And second of all, I'm kind of busy now." Sharad says gesturing to Divz, whose busy giggling.

"You drive, and I'll tell you why. Hi Divyanka." Rashmi adds.

Sharad sighs and puts the car into gear. "So why?"

"Tushar's being weird, I saw him in my future, and didn't know what to do." Rashmi confesses.

"If you do see him in your future, why are you scared Rashmi?" Divz comments. "Now I know I shouldn't interfere, but as a girl, you're so lucky right now, knowing who's going to be in your future, while the rest of us have no clue." Divz quickly glances at Sharad then turns back to Rashmi. "Now if you want my advice I could tell you what I'd do."

"Always." Rashmi smiles.

"Well, I think you should go back there and talk to him!" Divz smiles and tells her.

Sharad winks at her. "Good advice." He whispers to her.

"Yeah it was good advice." Rashmi agrees. "Stop the car Sharad! I need to go talk to a certain someone." She laughs. "By the way dear brother, hold onto her! I see her in your future." Rashmi laughs as she steps out of the car. "Sharad, she does know everything right? About us?"

Sharad looks at her and just nods, so Rashmi gives him the thumbs up smile.

"What was that about?" Divz asks as he starts driving again. "And where are we going?"

"My adorable little sister was making sure you knew about how we are, and what we are—" Sharad explains.

"I see, and you told her what?"

"The truth and we're going out for a bit. Then I'll drop you off at the dorm, with the other girls." Sharad tells her.

"Aacha? That'll be nice!" Divz smiles and looks out the window. "What was it about my scent that attracted you?"

"I don't actually know Divz. There's just something pulling about you." He justifies to her.

"I do like the sound of that." She winks at him.

"You do that again while I'm driving, I swear we'll have an accident!" He laughs.

"Oh really?" Divz leans over and kisses his cheek.

"Do you plan to die so soon?" He says turning away as she comes again.

"Die? And with you, my personal bodyguard around? I don't think so." She laughs, as he stops the car, and just stares at her. "What're you doing? Drive na?"

"I need to do something first!" He says, tenderly taking her face in his hands, and bringing her closer and closer, until finally no space is left between them.

Simran and Raj

"Raj, where are you taking me?" Simran tries to take Raj's hands over her eyes.

"Have some patience. It'll pay off I promise!" He whispers in her ear's causing a shiver to go down her spine.

"I trust you." She whispers back as he leads her down a grassy place.

"Okay, ready?" He asks.

Simran just nods and so Raj takes his hands away from her face.

"It's that bad, that you have nothing to say?" He teases.

They stand at a point in the city that overlooks the entire city skyline.

"No, this place...it's gorgeous!" Simran turns around and hugs him.

"I want to read something out of my book for you, can I?" He asks her.

They both sit down on the grass, and Raj pulls out his book.

"The meaning of true love...is not to possess, but to keep in thy heart forever."

"That was beautiful. Did you write it after we met?" Simran asks shyly.

"No, I wrote it three months ago when I was dating Reena." He smiles sarcastically.

"Raj!" Simran turns to him and hits him once before he holds her hand.

"I want this to last forever." He whispers.

"I do too." She mouths back.

They both feel the outer world diminishing before the power of their love for each other.

(^^That had to be the worst line in this whole part! I'm so sorry you all had to read it, I just wanted it to sound dramatic!)

Rushvi and Aryan

"Aryan, we already had our lunch date na?" Rushvi asks as Aryan leads her to the car.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I don't want to spend this afternoon with you too!" He says, as he delicately places her in the car.

"How sweet Aryan!" Rushvi pinches his cheek, before he shuts her door.

"Yeah, I definitely am sweet!" He winks at her as he starts her car.

After a few minutes, Rushvi breaks the silence. "I still can't believe we only met like 3 days ago." She laughs.

"It just showed what a connection we had!" He smiles his dimpled smile at her.

"It did, but I just don't know how it had happened." She smiles back.

"Can I be honest?" he asks her.

"Of course!" She replies back.

"Sharad is the one who told me that I should come by your dorm." He admits.

"Does that mean he was trying to set us up?" She asks.

"He honestly was, but I told him I wouldn't go along with it, till I met you." He quickly glances at her. "But then when we met, and when I saw you, it was just—I don't even know what happened to me. I've always heard of love at first sight, but I never believed in it."

"Initially, I did think it was too hard to believe that you just popped up at our place like that, but now that you told me Sharad set us up, it's-just—not—the—" She trails off.

Aryan stops the car on the side of the road. He turns to face her. "Don't say that, please, you know that if I didn't like you, I wouldn't have asked you out, or even done anything about it. But Rushvi, you've got to know, you've cast an unknowable spell on me."

"You know exactly what to say don't you?" Rushvi manages a weak smile.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" Aryan asks cautiously.

"Could I ever not?" she smiles and leans over and is about to kiss his cheek when he turns his head, causing her to kiss his lips.

"Much better!" He winks at her while she blushes.

"Ab chalo!" She pushes his face to the front.

"One more?" He leans closer to her, but she puts her hand on his lips.

"Drive first!" She laughs. "Maybe after."

Nishi and Anik

"Anik! Stop na!" Nishi says breathlessly as Anik keeps tickling her in the park.

Anik finally stops and just stares at her, causing Nishi to get a little uncomfortable.

"Stop Anik." She blushes and says.

"Kya Nishi, you're telling me to stop everything! I love you, and I want to spend time with you!" He winks at her.

"And you my darling Anik know I love you too!" She smiles and sits in his lap. "You know right, I won't be able to live without you."

"And you know, I'm never going to leave you, no matter what." Anik says putting his hands around her.

"What if one day you have to leave for some reason?" She asks him.

"I can promise you, there will be nothing in this world more powerful than my attraction to you, which would cause me to leave you." He smiles and hugs her. "But what if something causes you to go away from me?"

"Nahin ho sakhta." She just says frankly.

"How are you so sure about that?" He asks.

"I am bound to you with an invisible bond." She says and kisses his cheek.

"You know something, I feel the same way!" He hugs her tighter. "Do you know, if you ever did leave me, I'd die!"

"Shut up Anik! Don't you dare say that ever again!" She turns and hugs him.

"Okay—okay, jokes apart, but if you did ever leave me, I'd be your shadow and would stay with you wherever you go. Just to make sure you're happy." He smiles at her.

Nishi becomes overwhelmed and so tears just pour out of her eyes.

"Hey, tumhare yeh problem hain. You cry too much!" He takes his index finger and wipes them away.

"Promise me, that you'll love me this much forever and ever?" She asks.

"I promise."

They both seal the deal with their lips.

Neha and Aditya

They both started walking around the school field.

"You—uh—never called." Neha finally says.

"You have no idea how many times in the last day that I've picked up the phone and wanted to call you." He admits.

"Then why uh—didn't you?" she asks.

"I knew you were on your date with Sharad, and I didn't know if I should interrupt or even try to have a relationship with you." He says, turning to her.

"You could've tried. I spent the whole date with Sharad thinking about you anyways." She blushes and admits.

"You were?" He asks her. "Am I that annoying that I was in your mind the whole time?"

She turns and stops walking. "How can you even think that?"

"Then why were you thinking about me?" He asks.

Neha smiles. "Why do you think I was?"

"Because I'm too amazing to be forgotten." He says smugly.

"Way to be modest Aditya." Neha laughs.

"Okay, let's be honest. Why were you thinking about me last night?" He asks again.

"It wasn't only last night." She admits.

"So it was today too? Because honestly, that's how I felt today." Aditya admits.

"I'm glad you felt that way." She smiles.

"So, are we—are we a—?" He asks her.

She smiles and puts her arm through his. "We're a couple."

"Unless you don't want to be?" He asks her.

"If I didn't want to, you think I'd be here?" She smiles and kisses his cheek.

"Hmm, I do like the sound of that," He winks and puts his arm around her waist as they walk along the field.

Maya and Rahul

"So our date was weird yesterday." Rahul comments as they sit by the lake.

"Was it a date?" She asks smirking at him.

"What do you think?" He asks her.

"It was more like—a meeting." She reasons.

"Well then what would you call this?" he asks.

"Another meeting." She smiles.

"Right. Another one?"

"Of course, I'd call this one—a coincidence meeting." Maya says, putting her head on his shoulder.

"If that's what this is, I hope we have more." Rahul says, putting his left arm around her.

"Are you hitting on me Rahul?" Maya asks.

"If I am, do you mind?" he smiles.

"Do you think I mind?" she smiles and kisses his cheek. "I'm glad we have a chance to start this."

"Can I ask you something?" He asks after a few minutes of silence.

"Go ahead." Maya says.

"Why'd you say no to the date with Sharad?" Rahul asks.

"I knew I was destined to be with you." Maya says, smiling.

"As much as I wish it was true, what's the real reason?" Rahul asks.

"I have a problem with a guy who goes around a lot." She admits. "So you better tell me right now, if I'm wasting my time with you."

"Believe me Maya, I feel the same way. We were destined to be together." Rahul says, lowering his face to hers.

Shaili and Rohit

"Rohit, this painting is amazing. How were you able to do it so perfectly if you saw me only once?" Shaili asks.

"If I tell you the truth, will you get scared?" He asks her.

"No." Shaili shakes her head.

"I've been watching you." He says quietly.

"Watching me? What?" She asks.

"I know this sounds wrong, but the first time I saw you like three days ago, you were with the other girls, but there was just something about you that caught me the first moment." He says to her.

"Rohit, how are you so incredibly adorable?" Shaili says.

"You're not mad?" He asks.

"Mad, that someone could be so sweet? Never!" She puts her arms around his neck.

"And well, after that first time, I've tried hard to remember your face so I could sketch it, but then after yesterday your beautiful face has been in my head forever." He says, avoiding her eyes.

"Rohit, tum saach mein...There can never be a guy sweeter than you." She smiles.

"I always thought you'd want someone who was more macho, and 'all that' I never thought I'd be good enough for you." He admits.

"Rohit," she puts her hand under his chin to make him look at her, "I don't care about all that." She puts her other hand on his heart. "This is what matters most."

"I'm lucky to have you." He smiles and kisses her cheek.

"The feeling is mutual!" She smiles and lets his lips capture hers.

All the Girls

"I'm home!" Shaili sings as she skips through the door.

"Someone's giddy?" Neha laughs.

"Don't make a sarcastic remark again! Please?" Maya says to her.

"I won't! I'm much too giddy as well!" Neha laughs.

"Accha, what's happening to all my girls?" Nishi asks.

"Ishq ki hawa chali!" Rushvi winks.

"Shayad." Simran quietly agrees.

"So Dina how was your date?" Maya asks.

"I wouldn't call it a date. Just some time together." She confesses. "Oh but thanks for letting me stay here guys!"

"Don't thank us!" Simran says.

"We're lucky to have you as a friend!" Shaili says.

"We're all lucky to have all of us as friends!" Nishi says!

They all give each other a nice big group hug of seven girls, and they know that no matter what happens in life, they'll always have each other!

And now we're done! Embarrassed I really hope this part was sufficient! Please do leave comments! And thank-you all for liking this sooooo much!

Luv ya all loads,

Meera
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

^^^nhakra maat kaar Meera...
Epilogue post kaar jaldiii jaldiii

***EDIT***

Through cosmic connection darling Meera..you definitely know how happy I am...

This was the best part...the bestest best...not because it was romantic and you know how mushy I become at romantic stuff but because it was elegantly written...superbly portrayed...all the characters came to life...ClapClap

Each segment was awesome awesome..and definitely I would have a bias for my part..I literally screamed at the line "I will be your shadow to make sure you are well" ...exactly... Anik has definitely been there for me each second of my lifeEmbarrassed....Thank you...He literally came to life in your FF...poor thing... that reminds me I have ignored him for a while imagining Rahul for you...WinkWink

Loved every word of this FF...each segment has the potential to be turned in to a FF..so this may lead to 7 FFs..what say girls? Shall we bug Meera?

Muaaah...love you hun...well done...congrats...and a HUGE BEAR TIGHT HUG from Me and Anik...ok, thats the first time I have allowed him to hug anyone..Wink

Edited by Isha - 31 May 2008 at 2:59pm
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
aaah! there is an epilouge! me is soo happy! thenkoo! Embarrassed

will come back after reading Tongue

***edited***

*screams* omg!!!! it was fabulous!!! superb, wonderful, fantastic, stupendous, outstanding and whatever other one-worded praise there is Clap

why do you do this to me Meera? the boys are like ek se badkar ek LOLLOL
my favorite is Rohit Embarrassed him and his paintings are heart-warming Embarrassed but that doesn't mean I don't love the other ones Wink

the dramatic line ROFL it was hilarious ROFL sorry if I was mean LOLLOL

hehehe...Sharad had to stop the car because of Divz's flirtation skills Wink hehehe...Embarrassed he also drives a Volvo right? Wink stupid shiny Volvo owner...maar dalega mujhe LOL

Nishi and Anik are so lovey-dovey Blushing I hope they never separate Tongue

all in all it was great Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up and it was super duper long Tongue
thenkoo so much for the epilogue! I wuv you! Hug

btw...I agree with Nishi about the 7 FFs Wink what say?

Edited by SVlover - 31 May 2008 at 2:54pm
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha

^^^nhakra maat kaar Meera...
Epilogue post kaar jaldiii jaldiii I do love our connection!Wink

***EDIT***

Through cosmic connection darling Meera..you definitely know how happy I am...Yes, and I'm def happy we have a connection nishi!Big smile

This was the best part...the bestest best...not because it was romantic and you know how mushy I become at romantic stuff but because it was elegantly written...superbly portrayed...all the characters came to life...ClapClap Nishi, you're killing me with these words!Embarrassed But I'm touched you think it was elegantly written, like actually!Embarrassed

Each segment was awesome awesome..and definitely I would have a bias for my part..I literally screamed at the line "I will be your shadow to make sure you are well" ...exactly... Anik has definitely been there for me each second of my lifeEmbarrassed....Thank you...He literally came to life in your FF...poor thing... that reminds me I have ignored him for a while imagining Rahul for you...WinkWink Thanks, and you're liable to have a bias!Tongue I'm really really happy you liked that line, since you told me the origin of Anik, I thought that line wud work best!Embarrassed And aww...I'm glad this made you remember him better than! Poor Anik!Embarrassed

Loved every word of this FF...each segment has the potential to be turned in to a FF..so this may lead to 7 FFs..what say girls? Shall we bug Meera?  I'm glad you did...but eh...7 FF's....mardalogi kya?LOL

Muaaah...love you hun...well done...congrats...and a HUGE BEAR TIGHT HUG from Me and Anik...ok, thats the first time I have allowed him to hug anyone..Wink Wow, I'm touched!Embarrassed Tell him I'm glad he liked it as well!Embarrassed

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

aaah! there is an epilouge! me is soo happy! thenkoo! Embarrassed no need to thank me!Tongue

will come back after reading Tongue

***edited***

*screams* omg!!!! it was fabulous!!! superb, wonderful, fantastic, stupendous, outstanding and whatever other one-worded praise there is Clap Ariba...I'm speechless, like honestly, that just means so much!Embarrassed

why do you do this to me Meera? the boys are like ek se badkar ek LOLLOL
my favorite is Rohit Embarrassed him and his paintings are heart-warming Embarrassed but that doesn't mean I don't love the other ones Wink  I'm sorry, think about me!! Writing about all these guys!Tongue  but yes, rohit is sweet na? Hands off though, Shaili might not like it!Wink

the dramatic line ROFL it was hilarious ROFL sorry if I was mean LOLLOL hun, you have no idea, how much I laughed when I wrote it, I just wanted to show the extent of their love!LOL

hehehe...Sharad had to stop the car because of Divz's flirtation skills Wink hehehe...Embarrassed he also drives a Volvo right? Wink stupid shiny Volvo owner...maar dalega mujhe LOL Yeah he does WinkEmbarrassed He is a stupid shiny volvo owner!

Nishi and Anik are so lovey-dovey Blushing I hope they never separate Tongue Well as far as I know, they won't!Wink

all in all it was great Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up and it was super duper long Tongue
thenkoo so much for the epilogue! I wuv you! Hug Super duper long? understatement of the day!LOL And you're very very welcome!Tongue

btw...I agree with Nishi about the 7 FFs Wink what say? I'm sorry, but I say no!LOL

Go to top