Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 119)

nehlove IF-Rockerz
nehlove
nehlove

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Finally.. I am first to comment... I just read all the parts. I dunno about everyone else but I totally loved my character in your short FF.. I can't believe you ended it.

Now that you mention it I do remember Dina being mentioned in that part. But it wasnt Diva or Divya so we couldn't really tell. And plus she was only around for such a short time. We dint get to see their story develop at all. Can you maybe reconsider it and continue on.

I also like how you made me all smart and I figured out that he was actually a vampire and the whole blushing bit in the end. It was cute how you had a small little individual scene for each of the couples.

Oh.. one question.. so what happened to Rashmi?

Edited by nehlove - 30 May 2008 at 3:30pm

Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Meeru Sheeru!!! Tongue Tongue

You did an absolute fabulous job!
I so loved this FF ... so sad it's over.
It was so much fun reading it.

And I love the end. It's just awesome!
Really enjoyed every update!

Love youuuuu ... Hug Hug
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Meera you did an awesome job..it was fab..I still can't get over the fact that you ended this.. Cry Cry

All I can say is that I loved every single word in this FF..you are a genius..it is sooo hard to manage 2 characters and you dealt with this many with such ease..
Well done hun...

I just wish you start another one...in the Twilight set up...May be Sharad and Dina story???

Congratulations again on an awesome job!! Love you for writing it...And Thanks for enduring all my bugging... LOL

Edited by Isha - 30 May 2008 at 4:08pm
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
awesome update! Big smile
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehlove

Finally.. I am first to comment... I just read all the parts. I dunno about everyone else but I totally loved my character in your short FF.. I can't believe you ended it.  awww thanks so much Neha! I'm defintiely glad you liked it! And I know, I shud've called it an SSLOL

Now that you mention it I do remember Dina being mentioned in that part. But it wasnt Diva or Divya so we couldn't really tell. And plus she was only around for such a short time. We dint get to see their story develop at all. Can you maybe reconsider it and continue on. Yeah, I didn't wanna call her any of those names, because that wud add no suspense at all to the story! Embarrassed hmmm that might be expanded a bit in the epilogue!Wink

I also like how you made me all smart and I figured out that he was actually a vampire and the whole blushing bit in the end. It was cute how you had a small little individual scene for each of the couples. I'm glad you liked it!Tongue Yeah, I tried, and most likely that shall be the epilogue!Wink

Oh.. one question.. so what happened to Rashmi? oh yes all doubts that I forgot about her...all wrong, she's still around!Wink You'll find out in the epilogue!Wink

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Little Foot

Meeru Sheeru!!! Tongue Tongue Mandy Shandy!Tongue

You did an absolute fabulous job!
I so loved this FF ... so sad it's over.
It was so much fun reading it.  I'm sorry its over too, I just didn't know what to do with the story!LOL

And I love the end. It's just awesome!
Really enjoyed every update! thanks hun!Tongue

Love youuuuu ... Hug Hug I love you loads too!Tongue 
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha

Meera you did an awesome job..it was fab..I still can't get over the fact that you ended this.. Cry Cry Thanks so much nishi! and I'm sorry, but think about it this way, I ended it for you, so you could read it before you go!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

All I can say is that I loved every single word in this FF..you are a genius..it is sooo hard to manage 2 characters and you dealt with this many with such ease.. Awww.....Nishi, you're killing me here, you know I didn't think this FF was that good....and I honestly don't think I handled them all that well!Embarrassed
Well done hun...

I just wish you start another one...in the Twilight set up...May be Sharad and Dina story??? I'm not sure right now, but I will give you a glimpse of the first date!Wink

Congratulations again on an awesome job!! Love you for writing it...And Thanks for enduring all my bugging... LOL Thanks sooooo much Nishi, and believe me, you weren't bugging me, AT ALL! lol..Embarrassed 
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome update! Big smile

Thanks!Tongue 

Go to top