Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 118)

divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged

this is what i get for waking up late eh!!LOL

I totally loved it... I remembered something about Maya giving Shaili something for he date but i couldn't remember and was too lazy to look backLOL Nice catchWink

FF finishing tmmrw?

CryCryCry awww man CryCryCry

Well I can't wait for the next/last?Ouch update!!

This one was adorableEmbarrassed

Edited by BMTDian - 30 May 2008 at 9:02am

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged
awesome update! Big smile
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha

Finally Bella..I mean Dina steps in...Ok I can stop biting my nails now...yup she is!Tongue And yes please save the end of those nails!Wink

At least all my friends will be human and wouldn't want to turn into a vampire with immortal soul...Wink How do you know Nishi? The other guys cud be vampires as well?LOL

Great update Meera ji...it was intense...Eee....what's with the ji??LOL And thank-you, coming from you, big compliment!EmbarrassedBig smile

I always love the convo between girls...I never stayed in a dorm...this FF makes me feel it should've...its seems so much fun!! You make it so much fun!! Clap Me too, I wish I stayed in one too!Embarrassed I'm glad you do think it's fun though!Tongue

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Little Foot

Ah great to know that two more parts are coming! Tongue Tongue I'm glad you're happy!Wink

Maybe I noticed it that day that Maya was mentioning Dina...but now I so didn't remember it anymore. LOL Aww...well I'm glad you did realize it after!Wink

You're too smart! Thanks!Wink

I'm happy that Sharad got his Divyanka!!! Tongue Day Dreaming You think he got her yet?Wink

Really suuuper update Meeru Sheeru! Loved it! Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink
Thanks so much Mandy Shandy!Tongue
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BMTDian

this is what i get for waking up late eh!!LOL Sorry hun!Tongue

I totally loved it... I remembered something about Maya giving Shaili something for he date but i couldn't remember and was too lazy to look backLOL Nice catchWink I'm glad you did, and aww I'm happy you did notice it!Tongue

FF finishing tmmrw? sometime yes!Tongue

CryCryCry awww man CryCryCry

Well I can't wait for the next/last?Ouch update!!

This one was adorableEmbarrassed Thanks a lot!LOL

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome update! Big smile

Thanks a lot for all the comments!Embarrassed

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushvi99

Meeeeeeerrrrrruuu!!! Do you have any idea how freaking amazing your FF is!! Clap I love love love love alll the updates!!! Sholly for not commenting for aages! Umm..You can blame my laziness LOL LOL LOL not really, only because I don't think it is!EmbarrassedLOL and don't worry about it!Tongue

But haiii all these girls have met their own guys now Embarrassed ..and eeeeep Rushvi has a date with her Aryan Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed . And I'm glad that everyone now knows about Sharad's secret. They all reacted really nicely to it. I guess they were all just too much hung up on the new guys to care about Sharad's secret LOL LOL LOL. Yups...they have! and yeah they all know. But as you mentioned, they shud have been more shocked!LOL

Can't can't wait to find out who Sharad is attracted too!!! Update jaldi jaldi!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile updatedWink

Love ya loads!!!

Rushvi Embarrassed
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Part 34

After School near the lockers

"I'm telling you guys, he's totally dazzled her! Like honestly!" Maya says happily.

"Who's dazzled who?" Rahul says, coming up behind them.

"Oh, hi Rahul." Neha says, as Maya starts looking down.

"We're talking about Sharad and the girl he's attracted to." Shaili says.

"What?? That doesn't make any sense?" Anik says as he and Nishi come to the lockers.

"It's really hard to explain, the best way would be if everyone's together." Rushvi adds.

"Are Sharad and her still here?" Simran asks.

Maya nods. "Let's go meet them."

"Can we wait a few seconds? Raj should be coming here in a few minutes." Simran says cutely.

Maya grins. "Someone waiting for someone special??"

"Weren't you?" Rahul leans down and whispers in her ear, causing everyone else to widen their eyes.

"Hey girls, why's it so quiet?" Aryan asks as he approaches them.

"This is Aryan? Wow...go Rushvi!" Maya looks up and smiles.

"I'm sure by the time we get outside, Rohit and the rest of the guys will make it there." Shaili says.
Aryan just looks on confused as no one answers him.

"Rohit? He told me he's going to the park to finish up his art project." Rahul tells her.

"Oh, thanks Rahul." Shaili smiles and then looks annoyed as Neha nudges her. "Oh and by the way Rahul. How's your brother? Neha was wondering?" she smirks as Neha glares at her.

"Aditya? He's totally fine. Why Neha, any reason you asked?" Rahul laughs, as he slowly puts his arm around Maya, who keeps glaring at him every time he touches her shoulder.

"Do you guys think Raj might be with Rohit outside?" Simran asks Shaili.

"Maybe," Shaili leans down and whispers in her ear. "Are we that impatient?"

"Stop it Shaili! I just need to ask him a few questions." Simran says.

"Right. Even though you had class this morning?" Shaili laughs.

"I wish Aditya was here. It's feeling weird, all the other girls have someone with them, and it's just me who's not with the guy I want to be with." Neha quickly checks her cell phone.

"Now can we please head towards the dorm?" Anik laughs.

"Why are you so impatient?" Nishi says, touching his cheek. "And besides we're not going to the dorm yet, we're going to the park."

"The park? Why?" Aryan asks. "Will someone please answer me?"

"Aryan, sweetie, just give it a few minutes, you'll understand everything as we go outside." Rushvi says to him.

Right then Rahul's cell rings. "Aditya? Neha, you want to talk to him?"

Neha shakes her head, "No, you go ahead."

Rahul shrugs. "Hello Aditya. Yeah. Oh you're already here?"

Neha brightens up hearing that.

"Yeah, well I'll be late, why don't you meet me in the park. There might be a surprise for you too." Rahul winks at Neha saying that.

"Am I that obvious?" Neha says looking down at her toes.

"So we can all go out now?" Simran asks.

Everyone gathers their books and bags and all go outside, while all the girls walk next to their boys, except for Neha, who still seems a little down, until she sees Aditya.

"Hi Neha." She sees him call out to her, as they get closer.

"Is that Sharad and her?" Shaili asks as they see a couple sitting together on the grass.

Maya turns back and calls out. "Koi shak?" Then she turns to them. "Hi Sharad. Hey Dina."

"Dina?" Shaili asks. "It's Dina?"

Dina looks up. "Oh hey girls!"

"Dina, did umm...Sharad tell you everything?" Maya asks, as they all sit down on the grass.

Dina turns to Sharad and blushes. "He did tell me everything. And it's weird, but the sensation it gives me, is genuinely amazing!"

Shaili sees Rohit painting while Raj is writing on a bench next to him, she pinches Simran.

"Ouch! What?" Simran yelps.

Shaili points to both the guys, and they both sneak away from the group and go to the guys.

"Hi Rohit." Shaili smiles.

"Wait Shaili! You can't see this painting yet." Rohit exclaims.

"Let me see Rohit. I promise I won't say anything." Shaili smiles.

Rohit tries guarding it, but Shaili pulls him away, and just stares at the painting.

"Is—is that—me?" she just asks touching her heart.
Rohit looks away. "It is." He admits.

"Wow. I—uh can't believe you'd do this for me." Shaili says, looking down.

"Shaili, you've impacted me in a such a short time, I felt like I should do something for you." He smiles.

"Thank-you Rohit. Ab chale? There's about to be a very interesting discussion." She takes his arm and pulls him to the group.

Simran and Raj

"What are you writing?" She asks, pulling it away from him.

He chases her till he realizes it's not use, and she'll read it anyways. She smiles and stops and reads the page he was writing, the smile slowly slips off her face.

"Do you really feel like that?" she asks him.

Raj nods. "I know I should've just told you. I just didn't think you'd recuperate my feelings."

"I do." She just says.

"You do?" He asks.

"Of course, you're the first guy I met, that just touched my heart, and it felt so right." She smiles.

He grins, and takes her towards where he sees the rest of her friends sitting.

"So everything's cleared up here?" Simran asks.

Everyone nods.

"Yeah, everyone's figured out exactly what was going on." Neha laughs, leaning her back into Aditya.

"I've got to tell you Sharad, thank-you for not impressing her too much." He laughs, putting his arms around her waist.

"Believe me Aditya, even if I tried, all she thought about, was you." Sharad laughs, as Neha starts blushing.

"Stop it Sharad! Don't tease my friend!" Maya says.

"You shouldn't be talking!" Sharad retorts. "Who was thinking about Rahul all day today? Hmm?"

Maya giggles. "Fine."

They all laugh and just sit there and talk.

That's it. I'm pretty sure all the loose ends are tied! If they're not I'm sorry! I hope everyone liked it! Please do leave comments! And thank-you all for liking this FF soooo much all the comments were just so encouraging! So huge hugs for you all! Hug
Luv ya all loads,

Meera

Go to top