Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 110)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

haila! I missed three updates! Shocked sholly Embarrassed now let's see... don't be sorry!LOL

more boys? Wacko me gonna go crazy Wacko LOL LOL You? going crazy? think about me! I have to write all about it!LOL
kya sab ke sab vampires hain? they all seem very attractive and dashing   Embarrassed Embarrassed heeheehee...maybe, Im not sure yet...lol...and yes they are!Embarrassed 

I got kind of confused during part 29 but all is well now Tongue I understand the girls' plans Wink cholly if I made you all confused!Embarrassed

ab toh koi bhi ladki nahin bach gayi Sharad ke liye Unhappy no worries...I'll keep him Evil Smile Wink We'll see, and you....go after your Rob!LOL

seems like Neha is catching on pretty fast...darn it! who's Bella????? D'oh   LOL Can't tell you!Tongue There might not even be one!Wink 

cont soon!

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

haila! I missed three updates! Shocked sholly Embarrassed now let's see... don't be sorry!LOL

more boys? Wacko me gonna go crazy Wacko LOL LOL You? going crazy? think about me! I have to write all about it!LOL true true...poor you LOL
kya sab ke sab vampires hain? they all seem very attractive and dashing   Embarrassed Embarrassed heeheehee...maybe, Im not sure yet...lol...and yes they are!Embarrassed I hope they are! Embarrassed

I got kind of confused during part 29 but all is well now Tongue I understand the girls' plans Wink cholly if I made you all confused!Embarrassed it's okie!

ab toh koi bhi ladki nahin bach gayi Sharad ke liye Unhappy no worries...I'll keep him Evil Smile Wink We'll see, and you....go after your Rob!LOL Rob toh hain hi,  lekin Sharad bhi hain Wink and he's all mine mwahahaha!

seems like Neha is catching on pretty fast...darn it! who's Bella????? D'oh   LOL Can't tell you!Tongue There might not even be one!Wink oh okay...better for me LOL

cont soon!
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiandoll89

kya sab ke sab vampires hain? they all seem very attractive and dashing   Embarrassed Embarrassed heeheehee...maybe, Im not sure yet...lol...and yes they are!Embarrassed I hope they are! Embarrassed I'm not sure I cud handle so many vamps!LOL

ab toh koi bhi ladki nahin bach gayi Sharad ke liye Unhappy no worries...I'll keep him Evil Smile Wink We'll see, and you....go after your Rob!LOL Rob toh hain hi,  lekin Sharad bhi hain Wink and he's all mine mwahahaha!  Ariba, Ariba, Ariba, I hate using this, but guess who's met him before??WinkLOL

seems like Neha is catching on pretty fast...darn it! who's Bella????? D'oh   LOL Can't tell you!Tongue There might not even be one!Wink oh okay...better for me LOLoh really? how so?LOL

cont soon!
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
dang it Meera! you're using your rendezvous with him against me! LOL LOL very nice of you to do so LOL

he's only for moi...if he and Divz aren't together then my arms will always be open before anyone Evil Smile LOL LOL

but I don't think either one of us will have a chance with him...he belongs to someone else LOL
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

dang it Meera! you're using your rendezvous with him against me! LOL LOL very nice of you to do so LOL Sorry sweetie!WinkEmbarrassed

he's only for moi...if he and Divz aren't together then my arms will always be open before anyone Evil Smile LOL LOL Never Ariba!TongueLOL It'll always be me!Wink 

but I don't think either one of us will have a chance with him...he belongs to someone else LOL So true, sad...but true!LOL 
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

'it'll always be mine'? it? who's this it? are you referring to Sharad? Shocked Meera Meera Meera *shakes her head* now he'll never come to you Wink LOL LOL just joking! Tongue Tongue

aww it's okay...at least you admitted you'll never have a chance with him Wink LOL LOL actually none of us do...like u said...sad but true Unhappy LOL

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Yup I said it, and proud of it too! Wink LOL LOL

And I know, how unfortunate! Confused Cry LOL
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
^ LOL LOL   Cry Cry such a hottie has slipped out of our hands   LOL LOL

now enough talking...update quickly!!!!! Wink