Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 103)

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Fab update Clap

Hah! Anik escaped using the fire exit ROFL that's hilarious LOL LOL

now...Neha likes someone else and so do Maya and Rushvi...so who's left for Sharad? Tongue Shaili and Simran?

I am really going crazy trying to think of whose scent he smells Silly LOL LOL

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

Fab update Clap Thanks!Tongue

Hah! Anik escaped using the fire exit ROFL that's hilarious LOL LOL Poor guy!LOL

now...Neha likes someone else and so do Maya and Rushvi...so who's left for Sharad? Tongue Shaili and Simran? Wait a little while!Wink

I am really going crazy trying to think of whose scent he smells Silly LOL LOL Sorry, it's already been mentioned to be honest!Wink
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
^ kya??? it's been mentioned? and I missed it? who is it? tell me! LOL LOL
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
It's not that obvious hun, otherwise my story won't go anywhere! Tongue You'll find out soon enough! Wink
.:Megha:. IF-Rockerz
.:Megha:.
.:Megha:.

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
meeru di, kaha hai update? waise bhi main intezaar karonga, par phir bhi...getting impatient here.

anik-nishi are def. edward-bella, well seems like it anyway

Shaili and Simran have no guys but less competition
so sad if sharad likes the girl that already has the bf LOL

di u already mentioned the girl with sweet blood? i have to read more carefully. but if sharad is the vampire, and is edward i wonder what about anik-nishi...me confused LOL

Edited by .:Megha:. - 23 May 2008 at 4:44pm
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:Megha:.

meeru di, kaha hai update? waise bhi main intezaar karonga, par phir bhi...getting impatient here. It'll come soon!Tongue

anik-nishi are def. edward-bella, well seems like it anyway My inspiration came from Twilight but no, sharad is the true Edward!Embarrassed

Shaili and Simran have no guys but less competition
so sad if sharad likes the girl that already has the bf LOL We'll see what happens!Tongue

di u already mentioned the girl with sweet blood? i have to read more carefully. but if sharad is the vampire, and is edward i wonder what about anik-nishi...me confused LOL Yups I did!Tongue Don't be confused!

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Part 28

"If she's not okay, should we go check on her?" Shaili says, with a certain glint in her eye.

"You just want to get revenge on her don't you Shaili?" Nishi asks.

"Maybe. But honestly is it that bad of an idea? And don't tell me you don't want to!" Shaili laughs.

"Even if I do, we don't know where she is, since she's not answering." Nishi reasons.

"I'll text her, because you know how she is, sometimes she answers the text, but not the phone." Rushvi suggests.

"Yeah do it! Ask her where she is? Or at least in which area?" Simran says.

"I don't think she'll tell us." Nishi tells them.

"Worth a try!" Rushvi says as she furiously texts Maya.

The four of them just sit, patiently waiting for an answer.

Neha and Sharad

"So why is our date so early?" Neha asks as Sharad opens the door for her. "Wait, don't tell me. You'll turn into a vampire at night and want to kill me?"

A look of shock and surprise comes onto Sharad's face.

"I'm just being sarcastic, lighten up." Neha laughs, as he sits down.

"Well I figured we'd have it earlier for two reasons, one being we have school tomorrow, and second, you didn't want a romantic date, so I figured we could do something fun." Sharad says.

"Fun? Like what?" Neha asks, turning to him.

"You'll see." Sharad says glancing at her.

"Well obviously I will!" She says under her breath. "God, why am I being so mean? I do like Sharad, I mean he seems pretty nice and interesting, but there's something missing about him. He's not intriguing me like Aditya did." She sighs. "There I go, thinking about him again! God know what effect he has on me?"

"Why is she thinking about that Aditya? Is he that much better than I am. I do have the intriguing quality, it's not my fault she doesn't see it." "Um hey Neha? We're here." Sharad says taping her shoulder.

"God, was I day-dreaming that long?" She smiles at him, and looks outside. "The mini-golf course! That's interesting."

"Well you said you didn't want a romantic date, so I figured a fun one would do." Sharad opens the door for her.

"I didn't mean not romantic at all! Who has a date at the mini-golf course?" Neha turns to him and fake smiles.

"Ugh I don't want to discuss this with her. I just want to get this date over with. I mean yes she's attractive, but if she's totally smitten by this 'Aditya' character, let her be with him." They both walk to the main counter to pay. "We'd like two plays for the 18 holes please."

"Sharad, make it one play na?" Neha says, not wanting to spend that much time with him.

"Sure. One play please?" Sharad says, handing over the money.

They both go and pick their clubs and balls.

"This would be so much fun with Aditya. Oh god, I really need to stop thinking about him." Right then her cell phone rings. "Hello? What? No! You weren't supposed to tell them that! Ugh I'm frustrated!" She hangs up.

"Who was it?" Sharad asks her.

"Should I tell him about everything? But then I'd have to explain everything...and he would know that I'm not in the mood for this date! What do I do?"

That's it! I hope everyone liked it! Please do leave comments!

Luv ya all loads,

Meera
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

This is so much fun..I love Neha's character...

Aditya did really cast a spell on her...LOL Even a tough girl like her is smitten..I would love to see Adi-Neha date...

Cool update Meera....I loved it...

Edited by Isha - 23 May 2008 at 5:09pm

Go to top