Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
omg..did i make a post without saying "lolz"? 😲 shokcing for me!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BMTDian

oh my dude!! di.. how awsome was that!!! 😳
lemme quote some stuff here...Aww thanks Lima, you're making me blush soooo much!😳

"Die? And with you, my personal bodyguard around? I don't think so." She laughs, as he stops the car, and just stares at her. "What're you doing? Drive na?"-That was kinda cheesy but i liked it!! how Sweet,na? I'm glad you liked it!πŸ˜† It was cheesy, but it went with the original Twilight flow!πŸ˜‰

"No, I wrote it three months ago when I was dating Reena." He smiles sarcastically.-🀣LMAO..for some reason I found myself laughing really loudly for thatπŸ˜† lol...I'm glad you liked it!πŸ˜†

They both feel the outer world diminishing before the power of their love for each other.- There wasn;t any pain at all in reading that😳 how cutie was that!! You're just being nice, I know it was horrid!πŸ˜†

You're like such a goooddddddddd Writer!! omg!!I loved how you planned out the whole"Dina Braclet thing" before. I totally enjoyed reading this FF so much!! You make everything feel so real and easy to imagine..I so have a movie to your FF in my headπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Thanks so much sweetie, I def don't think so, but I'm touched that you loved it that much!😳 I wasn't really sure this ff wud get appreciated!😳

Loved how it ended (sadly it had to). Your Writing is bess thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awww I'm sorry, but it did have to end!πŸ˜ƒ

And omg you're right hun, you didn't use lolz!πŸ˜†

Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Meeruuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— πŸ€—
Sheeruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   πŸ€— πŸ€—

You *killed* me with this epilogue! 😍
It was AMAZING ... the bestest part ever.

Love how you described all our cutie 7 jodies.
I dunno who's the cutest.
They're all so damn sweet. 😳

It was a wonderful ending. I loved to read your updates.
Aww...so sad it's over. You really gotta start a new FF when you get time. πŸ˜› 😳

Love youuuuu =)
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am dead now after reading this part.. so its my ghost typing this up. Why can't the stupid creatives of BMTD read this and learn something from you..

The part was long and amazing. I loved every single story and all of it went with their characters. SD had their flirty moments since they just met.

Raj-Simran with their dramatic bit. Shaili-Rohit and all the mushiness since Shaili ofcourse loves that all. Nishi-Anik love was portrayed as the deepest ofcourse since it has been the longest for them. Rushvi-Aryan was soo perfectly done. I am glad you cleared out the bit about Aryan showing up randomly on their door.

Maya-Rahul, I thought would be a little more lovey-dovey since they have already had a couple of meetings you know and spent time with each other. I guess in a way it was cuz she did kiss him later. And thank you soo much for not giving Neha-Aditya mushy romantic moments.. that would have been sooo unlike me.

Ok.. I think I'll stop analyzing your wonderful writing now and agree with Nish by requesting you to continue on with 7 FF on each of the couples. As you can see I am loving all the couples. Chal SD ka toh continue kar hi sakti hai if not the others. Please please please.....
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

And omg you're right hun, you didn't use lolz!πŸ˜† hehehehe i used it for my reply thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (its a habbit) lolz

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
super duper long is an understatement?πŸ˜† okay okay it was.... a very.... lengthy and verbose update.... as long as the Great Wall of China πŸ˜† is that fine? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I could tell how much you must have laughed when writing that line πŸ˜† πŸ˜† "They both feel the outer world diminishing before the power of their love for each other."🀣 sorry sorry I couldn't help but laugh one more time πŸ˜†

and you finally updated your other FF   πŸ˜› me gonna go check it out
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Merra diiiii, I caught up reading all the parts and the epilogue. πŸ€— πŸ€— Was so busy with projects last week. And I have no words πŸ˜› 😍

It was OUT OF THE WORLD ... the beshtest, beshtest part ever. 

The cutie 7 jodies were all in thier own little world. 
And it seems like each one is sweeter than the other. 😳

It was a wonderful ending. The 7 jodis and their perfect fairytale.😍 Your quotes were AMAZING as well.

I loved to read your updates. Aww...so sad it's over; I was also thinking like you know 7 jodis another 7 FF's but I know it's to much πŸ˜› πŸ˜†. You really have start a new FF when you get time. Because you might not be able to update it everyday after you start collge, na? πŸ˜› 😳

Love ya loads

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little Foot

Meeruuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— πŸ€—
Sheeruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   πŸ€— πŸ€—

Mandy Shandy!πŸ€—

You *killed* me with this epilogue! 😍
It was AMAZING ... the bestest part ever.  Ahhh I don't want you to die!!! but I'm def touched that you liked it?😳

Love how you described all our cutie 7 jodies.
I dunno who's the cutest.
They're all so damn sweet. 😳 I can't choose either, they're all so close to my heart!😳

It was a wonderful ending. I loved to read your updates.
Aww...so sad it's over. You really gotta start a new FF when you get time. πŸ˜› 😳  Awww I'm just glad you liked the FF, and I'll def try!πŸ˜›

Love youuuuu =) Love you loads and loads too!πŸ˜› 

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehlove

I am dead now after reading this part.. so its my ghost typing this up. Why can't the stupid creatives of BMTD read this and learn something from you..  Another ghost?πŸ˜† And wow...neha, that seriously is a HUGE compliment! Thank-you!πŸ€—

The part was long and amazing. I loved every single story and all of it went with their characters. SD had their flirty moments since they just met. Long, I'll agree!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and I'm glad you think it flowed well enough!😳

Raj-Simran with their dramatic bit. Shaili-Rohit and all the mushiness since Shaili ofcourse loves that all. Nishi-Anik love was portrayed as the deepest ofcourse since it has been the longest for them. Rushvi-Aryan was soo perfectly done. I am glad you cleared out the bit about Aryan showing up randomly on their door.  Yup, I figured since Simi is more cynical about love, her change in attitude was important!πŸ˜› I'm glad I got what Shaili wanted right!😳 And yeah..Nishi and Anik had their deep moments. I thought I better clear up the Aryan thing, otherwise it'd just be weird!πŸ˜†

Maya-Rahul, I thought would be a little more lovey-dovey since they have already had a couple of meetings you know and spent time with each other. I guess in a way it was cuz she did kiss him later. And thank you soo much for not giving Neha-Aditya mushy romantic moments.. that would have been sooo unlike me. You know me well enough, I sometimes find it difficult to write romance when it's related to me!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ And yes, I'm glad you liked your part, I wanted it to be subtly there!πŸ˜‰

Ok.. I think I'll stop analyzing your wonderful writing now and agree with Nish by requesting you to continue on with 7 FF on each of the couples. As you can see I am loving all the couples. Chal SD ka toh continue kar hi sakti hai if not the others. Please please please.....  I love when I get analyzed!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 7 FF's? I'd so die!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I'm def glad each of the couples were loved by everyone! I'll see, after the other BMTD one is finished!πŸ˜‰

indiandoll89 thumbnail