Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nancy_89

Wow at first the lengh of the update scared me because I thought it was the last update. And from your words you are ending this soon. I knew it by the time every girl has someone you will end it asap. Not yet!😆 And aww yeah, we'll see, it's going to come soon, that's for sure!😛 

I liked Rohit, hehe he sounds to be very cute.  Aww I'm glad you like him!😛

I think it's time to tell the truth Sharad. 😛 The way Neha is it won't take her much time to find out everything so he better take the first step, lol. We'll see what he does!😆

If you are ending this one you better have another one in mind because this one is awsome. 👏 👏 I don't think so, but we'll see!😛 

indiandoll89 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BMTDian

di wat an awsomly awsome update!
i loved it 😳     
will edit later...in school 😆

Thanks Lima!😛

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haila! I missed three updates! 😲 sholly 😳 now let's see...

more boys? me gonna go crazy 😆 😆
kya sab ke sab vampires hain? they all seem very attractive and dashing   😳 😳 heeheehee...

I got kind of confused during part 29 but all is well now 😛 I understand the girls' plans 😉

ab toh koi bhi ladki nahin bach gayi Sharad ke liye 😔 no worries...I'll keep him 😈 😉

seems like Neha is catching on pretty fast...darn it! who's Bella?????    😆

cont soon!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SVlover

haila! I missed three updates! 😲 sholly 😳 now let's see... don't be sorry!😆

more boys? me gonna go crazy 😆 😆 You? going crazy? think about me! I have to write all about it!😆
kya sab ke sab vampires hain? they all seem very attractive and dashing   😳 😳 heeheehee...maybe, Im not sure yet...lol...and yes they are!😳 

I got kind of confused during part 29 but all is well now 😛 I understand the girls' plans 😉 cholly if I made you all confused!😳

ab toh koi bhi ladki nahin bach gayi Sharad ke liye 😔 no worries...I'll keep him 😈 😉 We'll see, and you....go after your Rob!😆

seems like Neha is catching on pretty fast...darn it! who's Bella?????    😆 Can't tell you!😛 There might not even be one!😉 

cont soon!

SunriseGreen thumbnail
indiandoll89 thumbnail
SunriseGreen thumbnail
dang it Meera! you're using your rendezvous with him against me! 😆 😆 very nice of you to do so 😆

he's only for moi...if he and Divz aren't together then my arms will always be open before anyone 😈 😆 😆

but I don't think either one of us will have a chance with him...he belongs to someone else 😆
indiandoll89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SVlover

dang it Meera! you're using your rendezvous with him against me! 😆 😆 very nice of you to do so 😆 Sorry sweetie!😉😳

he's only for moi...if he and Divz aren't together then my arms will always be open before anyone 😈 😆 😆 Never Ariba!😛😆 It'll always be me!😉 

but I don't think either one of us will have a chance with him...he belongs to someone else 😆 So true, sad...but true!😆 

SunriseGreen thumbnail

'it'll always be mine'? it? who's this it? are you referring to Sharad? 😲 Meera Meera Meera *shakes her head* now he'll never come to you 😉 😆 😆 just joking! 😛 😛

aww it's okay...at least you admitted you'll never have a chance with him 😉 😆 😆 actually none of us do...like u said...sad but true 😔 😆