Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: rushvi99

omg omg omg omg!!! Have I told you I luv you today?! πŸ€—  A few times yes!πŸ˜†

Aaahh he has entered!! 😍 😍 and that would so be my exact reaction if I did see him outside my door ☺️☺️☺️. So Sharad has some gorgeous friends πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Can't wait to see how this turns out 😳 😳 .. Yes he has!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and I'm glad!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

LOL nice plan by Maya and Neha πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ...I can't belive Lanny bought that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. I'm looking forward to Neha's date, she'll already know what he's like on dates so she will know what to expect! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Lanny's kinda...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† And yups..I don't know what hers shud be like then!πŸ˜›

Awww Nishi and Anik's date ended soo sweetly! they are just the most adorable couple! 😳 😳 and seems like Sharad is def getting close with Shaili 😳 😳 its too cute!! πŸ˜› They really are!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ And yes...We'll see how it works!πŸ˜‰

Can't wait for the next update Meeru!! Really loved this one!! thankoo for Aryan πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ . God knows when it'll be!πŸ˜‰ but thanks! and no probs!😳

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Part 21

"Crap! She's more observant than I gave her props for." Sharad smiles at her. "Shaili, what do I say? The only excuse for it is that I was too lost in you to even think about something like eating."
Shaili immediately turns red.

"You're adorable you know that?" He says, as their boat nears the docks.

"Thanks." She says as she puts her hand into his to get up on the dock.

"So now do you want to walk up the shore side, or do you want to go straight home?" Sharad asks her.

Shaili quickly checks her watch. "As much as I wanna spend more time with Sharad, I should get home."

Sharad smiles. "If you want to go home I completely understand."

"You're unbelievable. How do you know exactly what I'm thinking?" Shaili wonders.

"I'm naturally talented." Sharad laughs. "And surprise surprise, that's not a real lie!"

"That you definitely are." Shaili agrees. "But yeah, that'd be best now."

They both walk towards his car, and he opens the door for Shaili, and then sits in himself.

"Sharad, I know I've said this way too many times, butβ€”" She pauses. "Thank-you again, for making this the most special night ever."

"Shaili, the feeling is mutual." Sharad leans over and kisses her cheek.

He drives towards the dorms.

At the dorms

Both Nishi, Anik, and Sharad, Shaili arrive at the same time, which causes neither of them to have a proper good bye.

"Bye Shaili, we'll talk on Monday?" He says.

Shaili nods. "Are you going on your date with Neha tomorrow, or the date after?"

"I'll call and let her know okay?" Sharad says.

"Sure." Shaili leans over and is surprised as Sharad also turns and so their lips meet in an almost magical way.

Nishi and Anik

"Anik stop trying to look!" nishi slaps his shoulder. "They're on their date."

"Okay fine. Once again as usual, my attention is focused on you!" Anik says, putting his arm around her neck, while pulling her closer.

"Anikβ€”" Nishi lets out before Anik's lips capture her own.

At the doors

"So how was your date?" Nishi and Shaili both ask each other. They both laugh.

"You first." Shaili says.

"Mine later Shaili, yours had to be more interesting." Nishi replies.

They both step into the elevator.

"Well, we went to this amazing restaurant that was like in the middle of a lake. And ahh it was just so totally magical!" Shaili drifts off into dream land.

"That definitely sounds nice." Nishi agrees.

"So? How was yours??" Shaili nudges her.

"It was adorably romantic! We went into the forest type area. Butβ€”" Nishi pauses, as the elevator stops on their floor. "Rushvi and Simran showed up!"

"What? They did?" Shaili asks surprised. "Why?"

"Well, they were saying they were looking for 'a certain flower.' Like I believe them!" Nishi scoffs.

"You think they were spying on you?" Shaili asks. "What if the other two were spying on me and Sharad?"

"I wouldn't put it past them. And we're about to find out." Nishi unlocks the door to their dorm room.

"You two are back!" The other four girls scream.

"Before we say anything, we have some questions for you!" Nishi and Shaili both cross their arms.

The other four quickly glance at each other.

"They can't know what we did can they?" Maya quickly looks at Rushvi and Simran. "I hope they didn't mess it up!"

"Did Nishi realise we were faking about the flower." Simran looks at Rushvi.

"That idiotic Lanny must've blabbed to Shaili! God, I'm going to kill him tomorrow!" Neha thinks.

"Should I be worried about this? Nishi wouldn't be that upset, would she? Maybe I'll tell them both about that cute Aryan that should cheer them up!!" Rushvi tries to figure out what Nishi's thinking.

"Were you and Simran spying on us?" Nishi asks directly, snapping the rest of them out of their thoughts.

Will they tell the truth? Will Neha and Maya blab about spying as well? And since I posted this kinda long update tonight/Friday morning, I won't be able to update till late tomorrow night! Please do leave comments!

Luv ya all loads,

Meera
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Reserved! 😳

~Edit~

Haii Sharad has fallen for our Shaili 😳😳. How cute was that!!! πŸ˜› Aww i know it must of been hard for Shaili to say no about walking to the beach..but there will be other times πŸ˜›πŸ˜³.

Aww so both couples got to kiss eachother good night, in a surprise way..but still so magical 😍

uh oh..Nishi told Shaili about the spying?? the girls are in trouble! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL well the "looking for a flower" would give it away to anyone! πŸ˜† LOL Rushvi wants to distract them with Aryan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.

Very cute update Meeru! loved it! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by rushvi99 - 15 years ago
Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meera
I was so adorable...Sharad was so adorable, I felt like eating him up... πŸ˜†
I loved what the 4 girls were thinking when Shaili and Nishi asked them about their strange encounter...That was the bestest part... πŸ˜†

I am loving every bit of the story...please continue sooooooon.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hehehe...

To the first update:
Yeh Aryan kaun hai huh!? Rushvi's na!? πŸ˜›

And this one:
πŸ˜† ...loved all their thoughts in the end...just can imagine all their shocked faces. How cute. Haha... 😳 πŸ˜†
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I love our friends....i bet one of them is going to slip up and say something....hehe...tht would be totally adorable...

and...ahhhhh...are u trying to KILL me? I still can't figure out how im still alive....tht was the bestttttt date anyone could ever have...and who said i didn't have a proper good bye? it could not have been better.... 😳

I SO cannot wait for the next update...hehe...
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awoh! he's so romantic!!!!! you kill me everytime Meera πŸ˜† the dates were so cute 😳

the girls are in for it πŸ˜† hope they really don't babble about it although it would be amusing if they did πŸ˜† one of the girls wants to kill Lanny πŸ˜†

cont soon!!!
indiandoll89 thumbnail

@ Rushvi: can't wait hun!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Isha

Meera
I was so adorable...Sharad was so adorable, I felt like eating him up... πŸ˜†
I loved what the 4 girls were thinking when Shaili and Nishi asked them about their strange encounter...That was the bestest part... πŸ˜† Thanks so much Nishi!πŸ˜› You can eat him up, but he might do that to you soon!πŸ˜† And yeah...can't wait to see what they say!😳

I am loving every bit of the story...please continue sooooooon.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks I'll try!πŸ˜›

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little Foot

Hehehe...

To the first update:
Yeh Aryan kaun hai huh!? Rushvi's na!? πŸ˜› Yups!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

And this one:
πŸ˜† ...loved all their thoughts in the end...just can imagine all their shocked faces. How cute. Haha... 😳 πŸ˜†  Thanks....😳 

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armulover

I love our friends....i bet one of them is going to slip up and say something....hehe...tht would be totally adorable... yups...one of them might but we'll see!πŸ˜†

and...ahhhhh...are u trying to KILL me? I still can't figure out how im still alive....tht was the bestttttt date anyone could ever have...and who said i didn't have a proper good bye? it could not have been better.... 😳 I'm sorry..I honestly wasn't!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ lol....but....I'm glad you think that!😳

I SO cannot wait for the next update...hehe...it'll be either tonight or tomorrow!πŸ˜›