Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Missed two whole updates.. ..cho bhely cholly!

Anyway, it was fantastic! This Sharad..

And this Maya! She missed the oppurtunity I could have died for!bLike homestly! But for friendship, it's a good thing to do...such a big sacrifice from Maya's end!

And Shaili...lmao! She actually screamed..soooo cute! Luv her character! She's hyperventialting and my heart's about burst out of my chest! 😛
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diglet12

i love twilight and SHARAD.

Thanks so much!😛

Originally posted by: muqualp

meeruuu! that was soooo cute! i loveed the scream haha! i was reading it allowed for some reason and when ithe scream part came on i kinda squealed lol 😆

Thanks Muqu! I'm glad you liked it!😛

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

awwwww... amazing job meera! 😳 😳 😳 fab job, sorry for not commenting in a while but i finally caught up! 😛 gr8 job! 👏 👏 👏

Thanks Kru!😳 And don't worry hun! It's totally okay!😛

Originally posted by: *Sagar & Vidya*

I know I've never commented in this FF but I'm a silent reader 😳

Great updated Meera di!

Loved it! Continue soon 😳

Wonder what will happen a Shaili's and Sharad's date!

Thanks so much Priyanka!😛 I'm glad you liked it!😛

Originally posted by: inavars

aww Maya's such a sweetheart!! 😳

I love the way you've described all the girls' emotions Meera. It's so realistic the way they're all excited and maybe just a little bit jealous of everything that's going on!!

Awesome parts 👏

She really is na? I wonder why!😉 And thanks so much Sravi!😳

Originally posted by: eclipse_101

Missed two whole updates.. ..cho bhely cholly!

Anyway, it was fantastic! This Sharad..

And this Maya! She missed the oppurtunity I could have died for!bLike homestly! But for friendship, it's a good thing to do...such a big sacrifice from Maya's end!

And Shaili...lmao! She actually screamed..soooo cute! Luv her character! She's hyperventialting and my heart's about burst out of my chest! 😛

Thanks so much Annu, but no need to be sorry!😛 And yes...Maya has sacrificed ALOT!😆 But yes...I'm glad you love Shaili's character!😛

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shoooo when are u updating ma'am?
indiandoll89 thumbnail
hmm...most likely tomorrow, but if I'm in a good mood, then maybe tonight! 😛 😳
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAY!!! Seriously these updates on the FF make my day!! 😃 😃 😃 . Cause it has my favorite people in the whole world! 😉 😉

How cute is Shaili!! 😆 😆 😆. She's soo excited for the date that she's the first one who's up! 😆 😆 . I mean who wouldn't be excited, this date would be a dream come true for any girl 😳 😳 .

Aww they are all so close with eachother its soo sweet. I love the friendship you have shown Meeru! Very sweet. Well what Maya has done shouldn't go unnoticed so I'm glad she told Shaili 😃 😃 .

LOL she woke up everyone! 😆 😆 😆 . How cute!! 😆 😆 But I don't think the other girls found it cute 😆 😆 .

Nice update Meeru! Can't wait to read about Shaili's date! I wanna know if it was better then mine! 😛 😛
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushvi99

YAY!!! Seriously these updates on the FF make my day!! 😃 😃 😃 . Cause it has my favorite people in the whole world! 😉 😉 aww...I'm glad you think so Rushvi!😉😳

How cute is Shaili!! 😆 😆 😆. She's soo excited for the date that she's the first one who's up! 😆 😆 . I mean who wouldn't be excited, this date would be a dream come true for any girl 😳 😳 . Any girl wud be excited...poor Maya!😆

Aww they are all so close with eachother its soo sweet. I love the friendship you have shown Meeru! Very sweet. Well what Maya has done shouldn't go unnoticed so I'm glad she told Shaili 😃 😃 . Yeah...I'm glad you liked it! It's one of the most important realtionships ever!😳

LOL she woke up everyone! 😆 😆 😆 . How cute!! 😆 😆 But I don't think the other girls found it cute 😆 😆 . They probably didn't!😕😆

Nice update Meeru! Can't wait to read about Shaili's date! I wanna know if it was better then mine! 😛 😛 Thanks!😳 Aww....are you all gonna compare it?😕😭 I'm dead then!😆  

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well hopefully u have a good mood
😛
rushvi99 thumbnail
^^compare to karna padega..apni izzat ka sawal hai! 😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail
@Muqu: slowly slowly...thanks to a certain "Don" It's getting better! 😉 😆 😆

@Rushvi: then I'm dead! 😳
rushvi99 thumbnail
^^Koi baat nahi Meeru, I won't show my bad side on here! u'll just see it on msn! 😆