Posted: 15 years ago
omg loved it 😃
hes such a flirt man 😛 haha
anyways awsome
cant wait till the next one 😃 👏
LoveChocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG....love every single update of yours..it was awsommmee 👏...
pls cont soon
--Nelly
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inavars

Sharad is incorrigible (in a very sexy way of course! 😛 ) definitely in a sexy way!😉

Rashmi is Alice right? So she can read thoughts too? Yup...and yes my alice can't see the future but can read only Sharad's thoughts!😛

Awww Nishi and Anik are so cute! But Jacob had a very small part in Twilight right? Does he appear later in the other books? Aren't they? and yes....he was barely there in twilight but very promnient New Moon and half of Eclipse!😛

indiandoll89 thumbnail
@ankita and Nelly: thanks both of you for commenting! 😛
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Meera...I hate being busy...I had missed TWO updates...

So this means...I'm double dead today...if thts even possible...hahaha...

"The Bachelor" are u kidding? hahaha....this is turning out better thn i had thought...but missy i hope u knw wht ure going for....this could be harder thn u think... 😉 the fabulous four with our own dazzling sexy Sharad....whose heart is he going to have to break? do u need "Sharad" himself to give his opinion... 😛 ...muahaha...

I love Nishi and Anik...they're cute...and thts makes one less competition anyways...so im happier...haha.. 😛 ....

And...Sharad...he is sooo openly flirting with everyone...and gets away with MURDERING us...haha....he already is sucking everyone's blood...haha...btw..whn does he plan to sneak into our rooms in the middle of the night? and watch over us... 😉 😛 I'm in dire need of protection...its different tht it maybe from him...but whtever helps....hahah...😃 (and yes...i HAVE lost my mind...hahaha)  Edited by armulover - 15 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armulover

Meera...I hate being busy...I had missed TWO updates... Awww I'm sorry! Maybe I won't update as much then!😉

So this means...I'm double dead today...if thts even possible...hahaha... aww your comments spoil me!😛

"The Bachelor" are u kidding? hahaha....this is turning out better thn i had thought...but missy i hope u knw wht ure going for....this could be harder thn u think... 😉 the fabulous four with our own dazzling sexy Sharad....whose heart is he going to have to break? do u need "Sharad" himself to give his opinion... 😛 ...muahaha... if he gave his opinion I have a fair idea of what it'd be!😆 but I know what it's gonna be like!😳😆

I love Nishi and Anik...they're cute...and thts makes one less competition anyways...so im happier...haha.. 😛 .... I'm glad you liked it!😛

And...Sharad...he is sooo openly flirting with everyone...and gets away with MURDERING us...haha....he already is sucking everyone's blood...haha...btw..whn does he plan to sneak into our rooms in the middle of the night? and watch over us... 😉 😛 I'm in dire need of protection...its different tht it maybe from him...but whtever helps....hahah...😃 (and yes...i HAVE lost my mind...hahaha) I think we all need that, but the only problem is...you and Neha share a room, and Maya and Rushvi share one, and they're the ones who've fallen in love with him!😉😆 How's he gonna do it then?😆 

armulover thumbnail
indiandoll89 thumbnail
armulover thumbnail