(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) - Page 28

Posted: 15 years ago
Aur kitna intezaar? I can't wait!!!

Originally posted by *Eva*

Meera! I was soo happy when I found out you wrote more! I'm like "YESSS!". Anyways, OMG! Meera, excellent work! Loved it! I wanna see what happens next! πŸ‘

Aww...I'm glad you liked it!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Originally posted by indiandoll89

I did listen to you! and there might be..I'm not sure though! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And they're at that stage where they haven't admitted it yet exactly, but everyone knows! 😳

oohhhh i see, acha so its afternoon, cont!

Part 10

First things first, I never thought this ff wud actually get to 10 parts, so thank-you all!

"So now, can we head to the cafeteria? I mean we do have the most gorgeous guy waiting for us!" Rushvi says happily.

The other girls laugh while Anik rolls his eyes, and then they all walk to the cafeteria, and see Sharad sitting at one of the central tables with one other girl who has dark black hair.

Maya gulps. "You think he already has a girlfriend?" She whispers to Shaili.

"If he did, he wouldn't flirt so obnoxiously with all of us." Shaili whispers back.

"Let's see." Neha says, waving to him as he looks up at them.

They all walk over to him, as Anik holds onto to Nishi's hand.

"Kya hua? Are you scared?" She whispers to him.

"Oh stop it! Why would I be scared?" He questions back. "Let's go."

The girls all make their way and sit around the table, all of them secretly fighting to be next to him.

"So how are all of you this morning?" Sharad asks, in his masculine voice, which sends shivers down all their spines.

"We're fine." Maya says, her voice cracking with every word.

Sharad smirks, and turns to look at her. "Did you finish your questionnaire for our class?"

Maya nods, while Rushvi speaks up.

"What questionnaire?"

"Maya gets to fill out a special questionnaire so that all of us can get to know her better." Sharad explains.

"Oh, that's interesting." Simran comments while picking at her lunch tray.

"I guess so, but you know what's sad?" He says looking directly into Simran's eyes, causing her to drop her fork.

"What?" She barely whispers.

He leans across the table. "That I have no classes with you."

The other girls glare at Simran and roll their eyes.

"Hi, I don't believe we've met." Anik puts out his hand to Sharad. "I'm Anik."

"It's nice to meet you." Sharad says, accepting his hand.

"Sharad, won't you introduce us to your girlfriend?" Neha asks directly.

"Girlfriend? Which girlfriend? Other than all of you of course." He winks at them.

"You're definitely the number one flirt around here." Nishi comments, picking up her fork. "But we mean her." She says gesturing to Rashmi who's on the end of the table, studying her textbook.

Sharad takes one look at her and knows that she heard everything they said. "She's not my girlfriend. Everyone I'd like you to meet my sister, Rashmi."

Hearing her name she looks up and smiles sweetly at everyone. "Hi Guys."

"Hi. Nice to meet you Rashmi." Everyone says at the same time.

"Sharad, won't you introduce all of them to me?" Rashmi asks, smiling sweetly at him. "Let's see if you can remember everyone's names or not?"

Sharad glares at Rashmi, hearing exactly what he's thinking. "This is Maya, Rushvi, Simran, and this is Nishi, Shaili and Neha. And my man here is Anik."

"Nice to meet all of you! I'm so glad we made some more new friends." Rashmi says.

"I'm sure you two must've loads of friends." Simran says, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"Hmm...Not really, people tend to be intimidated by us mostly." Sharad says.

"Don't you want to eat?" Nishi asks.

"Nah, I had a spare period so I ate then, thanks though." Sharad says putting his hand on her shoulder
lightly.

Anik feels himself going red in the face so he gets up and goes to the vending machine. Nishi can sense something's wrong, so she goes after him.

"Anik, what's up? Why'd you go away from there?" Nishi asks as she leans on the machine, while he counts his money.

"I don't know, it's not that I'm jealous, because I know youβ€”wouldβ€”never do something like that to me." He turns to look at her. "Would you?"

It was a BIT longer! Lol...please do leave comments!

Luv ya all loads,

Meera

Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
Meeee first.... πŸ˜† that was sooo cute.and Sharad is such a flirt, but cute...
pls cont soon
--Nelly
OMG...I am dead..
This from a bhootni whose head is spinning and heart is pounding...

Nishi would never do anything like to you honey..please MMM, don't make her...I will be heart broken with Anik...

And our master flirt ka to jawab nehi..keya baat hain...no girl friends except all of you...

He is something...

I am biased but my Anik has character!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Isha

OMG...I am dead..
This from a bhootni whose head is spinning and heart is pounding... You're definitely spoiling me with all these amazing comments!😳😳😳

Nishi would never do anything like to you honey..please MMM, don't make her...I will be heart broken with Anik... Nishi might do something like that....we'll see!πŸ˜› 

And our master flirt ka to jawab nehi..keya baat hain...no girl friends except all of you... I know...kya line marta hain?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He is something...

I am biased but my Anik has character!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yes and he has loyalty to stick to one girl!πŸ˜‰ 
No Meera..please don't make Nishi break Anik's heart, if you have to for the sake of the story, at the end please make Anik forgive her and make them a happy couple...please..MMM....for me...please
Why at the end? It could happen soon! πŸ˜› 😳
YAYYYYYYYY..
Three cheers for MMM...

So our dashing hero will continue to flirt?
These poor girls..all heading for heart breaks..but their friendship is strong enough to endure anything...awesome idea...