Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

   
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

KS We like to chat and spam #12-Upt pg 1 (Page 10)

~*Noor*~ Goldie
~*Noor*~
~*Noor*~

Joined: 11 April 2008
Posts: 1251

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Unforgettable~

Originally posted by ~*Noor*~

Originally posted by YOOUSHA

OKies All I am leaving now I shud sleep now Good morning and good night all


areh...its not the time to sleep..its morning there....raat to yahan hui haiWink



so technically, u shud actually be AWAKE at this time, and not preparing to go to sleep!!

yes...exactly!

minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Joined: 01 March 2007
Posts: 1630

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Noor*~

Originally posted by Sheena_Row

Noor,

You play tennis? I do too!

that's awesome....love it...finally i can play freely now since the outdoor courts are all open.....although its just between my sisters n me but when i played in high school it was a blast ..i remember once where my partner and i vs. the other team were doing add-in and add-out for like 1/2 hr....we were the last ones playin...in the end we ended up losing cuz i got hit in the head w/ a tennis ballAngry

 

its aww and its funny ... so dont know wat to say

OuchLOL

OuchLOL

OuchLOL

OuchLOL

minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Joined: 01 March 2007
Posts: 1630

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Noor*~

Originally posted by ~Unforgettable~

Originally posted by ~*Noor*~

Originally posted by YOOUSHA

OKies All I am leaving now I shud sleep now Good morning and good night all


areh...its not the time to sleep..its morning there....raat to yahan hui haiWink



so technically, u shud actually be AWAKE at this time, and not preparing to go to sleep!!

yes...exactly!

agree wid u

dont trick us Hani

Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Joined: 29 November 2006
Posts: 6287

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I went to this club called Bollitteri's in Florida for a week camp couple of years ago..played 8 hours a day and acquired such a bad tan, it's didn't go for a year. But my serve got really good.

It's good that you play with your sisters. My hubby makes fuss if he has to play with me. So I joined a league.

-- S
~*Noor*~ Goldie
~*Noor*~
~*Noor*~

Joined: 11 April 2008
Posts: 1251

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minioo1

Originally posted by ~*Noor*~

Originally posted by Sheena_Row

Noor,

You play tennis? I do too!

that's awesome....love it...finally i can play freely now since the outdoor courts are all open.....although its just between my sisters n me but when i played in high school it was a blast ..i remember once where my partner and i vs. the other team were doing add-in and add-out for like 1/2 hr....we were the last ones playin...in the end we ended up losing cuz i got hit in the head w/ a tennis ballAngry

 

its aww and its funny ... so dont know wat to say

OuchLOL

OuchLOL

OuchLOL

OuchLOL

i would LOLLOL..even if i lost.....

it seems whatever sport i play something always hits my head

Tennis: the ball hit my head during a match led to our loss

Track: while practicing my idiot friend threw a discuss which hit me even though i was behind her...caused me to faint...n not do well on my test the next day

 

minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Joined: 01 March 2007
Posts: 1630

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
g2g now

before my parents see me on here
and i get in trouble for being up so late and not doing wat i was suppose... in other words h.w. LOL
minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Joined: 01 March 2007
Posts: 1630

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Noor*~

Originally posted by minioo1

Originally posted by ~*Noor*~

Originally posted by Sheena_Row

Noor,

You play tennis? I do too!

that's awesome....love it...finally i can play freely now since the outdoor courts are all open.....although its just between my sisters n me but when i played in high school it was a blast ..i remember once where my partner and i vs. the other team were doing add-in and add-out for like 1/2 hr....we were the last ones playin...in the end we ended up losing cuz i got hit in the head w/ a tennis ballAngry

 

its aww and its funny ... so dont know wat to say

OuchLOL

OuchLOL

OuchLOL

OuchLOL

i would LOLLOL..even if i lost.....

it seems whatever sport i play something always hits my head

Tennis: the ball hit my head during a match led to our loss

Track: while practicing my idiot friend threw a discuss which hit me even though i was behind her...caused me to faint...n not do well on my test the next day

 

LOL

ur lucky times

~*Noor*~ Goldie
~*Noor*~
~*Noor*~

Joined: 11 April 2008
Posts: 1251

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sheena_Row

I went to this club called Bollitteri's in Florida for a week camp couple of years ago..played 8 hours a day and acquired such a bad tan, it's didn't go for a year. But my serve got really good.

It's good that you play with your sisters. My hubby makes fuss if he has to play with me. So I joined a league.

-- S

i think i should do what you did...a week long camp that sounds fun...yeah my serve's pretty good too but my back hand sucks..thats why i do a lot of running so i can do a forehandLOL

awwww..your married..how old are you?..your hubby's jealous that your better than him....joining a league's a really good idea...*thinking of joining one myself and wondering whether we hve one or not*...lol

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KS we like to chat and Spam # 77

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: jeenal20   Replies: 1189   Views: 25241

jeenal20 1189 25241 13 January 2010 at 12:24am by jeenal20
KS we like to chat and Spam # 76

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: jeenal20   Replies: 1198   Views: 27374

jeenal20 1198 27374 15 December 2009 at 1:33am by jeenal20
KS we like to chat and Spam # 75

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: jeenal20   Replies: 1200   Views: 24142

jeenal20 1200 24142 17 November 2009 at 2:30am by jeenal20
KS we like to chat and Spam # 74

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: jeenal20   Replies: 1203   Views: 25110

jeenal20 1203 25110 24 September 2009 at 6:08am by jeenal20
haila chat wit RAM - d chat also posted

2 3

Author: SIKinLoVE   Replies: 21   Views: 2495

SIKinLoVE 21 2495 17 July 2006 at 2:18am by ovaltine

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index