KS We like to chat and spam #12-Upt pg 1 - Page 32

Posted: 15 years ago
i find the whole war pointless.. what did they get out of it? πŸ˜•

for Petes sake, the oil prices dramatically ROSE! not even declined, how u'd sorta expect it to πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Hey, KO'ing the Taliban was a good thing!

There is no way that the people would have been able to overthrow the Taliban themselves 😳

God bless.

England has inherited a lot of problem out of joining Common Market, what was good thing 30 years is not so good now...it's the rich west european countries funding the poor east european countries....
Forget Oil prices... the good thing was that the rule of the Taliban, and the rule of Saddam Hussein came to an end πŸ˜ƒ

They should have been ended a longggggggggggg time ago... but better late than never I suppose 😊

God bless.
i agree he shouldve gone with his ruling etc.. but think about it, look how many lives have gone!

that country is now turning into a deserted area, a place where ppl stayed is now turning into a graveyard!

I feel for all those ppl hu are still there, its not safe anymore

Originally posted by Henna 786

i agree he shouldve gone with his ruling etc.. but think about it, look how many lives have gone!

that country is now turning into a deserted area, a place where ppl stayed is now turning into a graveyard!

I feel for all those ppl hu are still there, its not safe anymore

Lives have indeed been lost in Iraq... however, there is another argument that suggests that even more lives were lost every year under the rule of Saddam.

Everyone knows that hundreds of thousands of people used to be officially killed upon the command of Saddam... but the unofficial figure is thought to possibly be even larger 🀒

It's unsafe right now... just as it was before. Over all though, I'm personally glad that the dude got aced... the world has no place for barbaric rulers like that 😳

God bless.

Originally posted by YOOUSHA

I am super upset

What? Why? U😭

Originally posted by divan

What? Why? U😭

DI I am upset because of my frnd she faught with me day before yesterday I thot she will be okay after sumtime but she had not called me till now

Now I dont think so I will talk to her😭

What's stopping your from making up? Have a big heart and call her up instead of 😭
Naah last time I called her
SHe is ____ _____ _____ _____
Di now if I will tell my other frnd abt this fight she will laugh at us 😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Lives have indeed been lost in Iraq... however, there is another argument that suggests that even more lives were lost every year under the rule of Saddam.

Everyone knows that hundreds of thousands of people used to be officially killed upon the command of Saddam... but the unofficial figure is thought to possibly be even larger 🀒

It's unsafe right now... just as it was before. Over all though, I'm personally glad that the dude got aced... the world has no place for barbaric rulers like that 😳

God bless.

tru point.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

im glad hes gne too, it was overdue, but ohwell nothin we can do abt it

Altho, with sadaam ruling ppl had water, electric and a house to live in.. now its hard to find that - that bbc reporter said it not me πŸ˜†

im outta here, but u can catch me elsewhere πŸ˜ƒ