twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Part-time actor, full-time dancer!
1 May 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN
  Print      Write to Editor
doweshowbellyad=0;
Aamir Ali (TOI photo)
He's often known as the shy guy of television but Aamir Ali disagrees with the tag.

The actor refuses to accept the fact that he is an extrovert. "The only thing that embarrasses me is when I am asked to propose to someone on screen. Like it happened during Nach Baliye 3, when I was asked to propose to Sanjeeda. I don't like displaying my personal emotions in public. And that's not just for my girlfriend, but also for my mum. I can never tell her how much she means to me with a mike in my hand. These things are just too personal, but I'm not a shy guy," he says.

Aamir says that forcing him to display his emotions in public only has disastrous results. "I remember, I was asked to propose Sanjeeda. I could see the studio audience in front of me and millions of people were watching it from their homes. I ended up calling Sanjeeda, Tanjeeda," he laughs. Despite his reluctance to talk about his relationship, Aamir and Sanjeeda are very much together. "We have not really got a chance to work opposite each other. Of course we spent a lot of time during NB3. And after that because of the various shows that we have been doing. But we haven't really got together as actors on screen," he says. Aamir says he's looking forward to acting with Sanjeeda.

"There have been offers but nothing substantial. I am sure people would like to see us together and I think something should materialise at the end of the year," he reveals.

As of now Aamir is busy with his serial Kyaa Dil Mein Hain on 9X. "When I did Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do be involved in TV. But once I decided on it, I loved working in Woh Rehnewali Mehlon Ki on SaharaOne and the same holds true for this serial," he says.
But as of now apart from this one serial it's dancing that's keeping Aamir busy. "I seem to have become a part-time actor and a full time dancer. But I am not complaining," he says. And though he doesn't mind dancing to Sanjeeda's tunes on stage, he isn't willing to walk down the aisle yet. "Wedding isn't on the cards anytime soon," is all he's willing to say.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*val0822ivy_softysrk_kadz-aditi--bhootni-a2zahid

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thank You Embarrassed
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
thanx so much for the article. Aamir is looking gorgeous in the pic.
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
luv da pic...shoooooo cute...

thanx 4 da article Smile
viji.t Groupbie
viji.t
viji.t

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

if he likes to marry her why he should wait i think he should marry her.why wait? whatever
viji.t Groupbie
viji.t
viji.t

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

if he likes to marry her why he should wait i think he should marry her.why wait? whatever
nac587 Senior Member
nac587
nac587

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
thats a different look that Aamir Ali is carrying in this pic and it suits him well. Embarrassed Thanks for posting the article Tongue Well he seems to be denying that he's an introvert(shy) and the proof is that he himself mentioned in his words that he think's it's too "personal" to express his emotions as I just see it as an excuse but also I can understand his point. Im glad he isn't in a hurry to marry Sanjeeda as yet Embarrassed

Edited by nac587 - 02 May 2008 at 8:17pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top