PREMEER VIDEO & PICS FROM SBS!!

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

hey everyone..here are pics of additi and harshad from sbs...hope yu all enjoy it....

the last 2 she is smiling at harshad when he is teasing...hehehehe...i simply loved it....shud i upload only their part in utube...so tht our other kdmhmd members can c...and njoy....do tell me so tht i'l do it..kk..

here's the link on request...well the entire sbs is not there...i've edited with only premeer scenes..kk..njoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN6JrE-Xj28

luv nandini

Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG, how so adorable!! 😳 Do upload their part on youtube. 😃
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nandini dear,
when ?were? did this happen ...bhaiyyu and bhabhi on sbs ...plz plz plz plz upload it in the you tube otherwise am gonna die for sure..do u want u're sis to die..haan tell 😭 😭 ..abhi to bhaiyyu's marriage has also not taken place..atlest let me live till then..

luv atop
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!! shE Looks gorgoeus and he looks hot as usual!!!!!!!!! but thankss a lot..and she doesn't have a wig on!!!!!!! 😆 😆
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx a ton di..luved it chota tha..but bhaiyyu aur bhabhi ka tha..was fun watching themm..

luv atop
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atop

thnx a ton di..luved it chota tha..but bhaiyyu aur bhabhi ka tha..was fun watching themm..

luv atop

yaaa...they r too cute with each other...adn they complement each other very well too...rabbba ishq ho jaaye...hehe....lols....i hope they get along gud.....

luv nandini

pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG! They would make a fantastic real life couple!

PS: I never knew that Additi wore a wig 😆
angelic eyes thumbnail
Thankoo soo much Nandini.I was dying to watch the video..😳
angelic eyes thumbnail
Thankoo soo much Nandini.I was dying to watch the video..😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nandini90

hey everyone..here are pics of additi and harshad from sbs...hope yu all enjoy it....

the last 2 she is smiling at harshad when he is teasing...hehehehe...i simply loved it....shud i upload only their part in utube...so tht our other kdmhmd members can c...and njoy....do tell me so tht i'l do it..kk..

here's the link on request...well the entire sbs is not there...i've edited with only premeer scenes..kk..njoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN6JrE-Xj28

luv nandini

omg nandini di ..wow thank u so much yaar luv u yaar ..she is looking preety and harshad looking hot..baby hehe..and thanx for the video too...👏