Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i liked it i dont see anything bad in it its not like shes stripping lolzzz... i love itt n i loved armaans expressionss lol
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it is kinda fun to see she totally being out of chara!!!lol..... 😆 😆
But it is not good that Armaan is getting blamed for the crazyness!!! 😕
Karan.T thumbnail
I like new ridz........ 😛 😛
raman09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_285

LOL I LOVE THIS NEW RIDZY personally! 😳

i like her too
SimRise thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_285

LOL I LOVE THIS NEW RIDZY personally! 😳

Even i like new ridhimma yaar.... i agree her behaviour is totally different from her character bt it shows how much she loves armaan & what all she can do to win her love back 😉

Edited by smita_kri303 - 15 years ago
ALTN thumbnail
ok guys i don't undrstand vn thing. ven ridz was serious, a matured dc evry vn blamed hr for everythiing dat happnd n now if she vants da old armaan back and if she uses dis way vat's da problm? i don't at all mean to hurt somvn'z feelings bt im serious, vn she ws matured evryvn had a prblm n vn now she'z acting a little bit immature jst 2 bring da old armaan back still u guys r sayin dat we don't lik her dis way da old ridz was beetr. vat do u guyz vnt her to do den? jst straight forward confession? and vn mor thing it's not ridz aka shilpa who vants to do an immature actng if u guyz really vnt to blam somvn blam da creatives. it's da creatives who rite da script n den shilpa aka ridz acts it out. i know after readin dis many of da memberz will dislik me for dis bt dis is a fact guyz. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forgiv me if i hurtd anyvnz feelings 😭 once again sryyy!
ALTN thumbnail
im glad to see dat som of da memberz lik da new ridz bt many don't n i don't know why???
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are you serious??...What's the big deal??...the girl's not stripping or anything...hell she's not even dirty dancing 😆 😆 ...it's just plain normal-close dance. And what's wrong with it...doctors or "seedhi-saadhi" girls can't have some fun and naughtiness in them???

We really need to have open minds guys...
gia.khan thumbnail
lolzzzzzz..okie guyss seriously if u dont like it then dont watch mondays epi simplee... why r u ruining it for ppl who want to watch it?..lolzzz.. i m sooo excited to watch it
Sarah9bella thumbnail
yea riddhima kii harkato sa to sabh ko yeh lagh raha ha kai yeh sabh armaan karva rah aha riddhima sa
so bad na