Aaj Tak Story...Some Facts to consider!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
hey there has been many views about the Aaj Tak Story. Karan's interview as some people say...was not real. Frankly, i dont believe that! I am a HUGE! fan of him and i love him from the bottom of my heart, but it seemed really authentic to me. I've seen fake videos....and it didn't look like it. One more thing. I think he was hurt inside about something. If you all noticed his smile...as he was giving the interview. It had some artificiality in it. Not that he wasn't trying to smile but he was hurt about something. These aaj tak people say things in the background which gives us a whole new thing to argue about. I've seen so many topics saying that "armaan is not my armaan anymore" , he is not my sweetheart! i'd like to ask those people. When armaan took the time to take pictures with all some fans, even the ones we have seen here in this forum. everyone was happy when he did take the time out haina? Then socho.....agar usko koi problem hoti , why would he in the first place give time to the fans. There has to be some problem. and also that He is very important to everyone here. We all love him a lot. Dont let these stupid little things affect the way you think about armaan. Cut him some slack! Even big actors like Srk and all ignore fans and not give them autographs... so will u stop watching their movies??? Not that anyone here will stop watch DMG im sure! but just saying. Dont form an opinion about someone just because of one interview. He has been such a sweet heart and answered so many interviews and been there on SBS...for us and he does work really hard, im sure we all agree to that. Please i request you to not lost trust in karan. He is not the way these aaj tak people say he is. 😊 Take my word on it!
Hey! i totally agree with ya hun!! i watched the interview n eventhough aaj tak was saying soo much crap about Armaan a.k.a karan i didnt give a care!!i luv karan in his worst n best n ill always be supporting him...i actually never trust the media...all they like to do is exaggerate the story,add alot of spice, and make an actor or actress look bad!! each lil thing is made into such a big issue with all those media people...i just listen to my heart....n yeah my heart tells me that Karan has been such good to his fans from day one by taking pics,giving articles n interviews,autographs, n etc so its not a big thing if one time he ignored....im sure he has a reason for it n he wasnt trying to be rude or hurting his fans...he actually looked real busy talking to someone n maybe it was one of his grumpy days in which he feels tired n felt like talking to nobody...it happens to me sometimes too...like if im mad or something n i see a loud crowd i get aggravated...n plus karan is a human too so obviously he has a reason too..he cant be there for his fans every minute....plus he's never acted like that b4 so we shouldnt just start hating him without knowing the facts...i still luv karan n nothing changed the fact that hes the best...i dont know about yall but im still on his side..Armaan a.k.a Karan rocks...luvvvvvvv him........n basically i just restated what u said in my words.....i agree with ya 100 percent though...give him a break people! dont expect too much from one person!! think about the good n positive things hes done for his fans n set aside the negative...im sure then u will realize how amazing karan is! me luv him! 👏
totally agree with you sheena!!! dont worry we all still luv him to bits!!! lol 😊
i didnt watch the interview..
could sum1 post the video..plzzz...n pm me...
plzzzzzzzzzz n thanq 😃
yah even i agree wid u
he seemed 2 b tensed thats why he behaved in this manner
otherwise he is really a sweet heart
and cares a lot abt his fans

don wry karan we still luv u and will keep luving u always
Yeah totally agree wid u.
He is just a sweet heart & luvs his very much.
I LUV U KARAN 🤗 🤗 🤗
one basic fact of all aajtak interviews r they r blown out of proportion...ek chotti si baat ko bahut bada banana aajtak se sikhna padega 😆 and a true fan and luver of any star doesnt form conclusions frm one or two bad interviews......its not the way to judge ppl....karan mite have a strong reason to act lyk dat in front of the media and we must respect his decision..and well no matter hw authentic this interview was...ardent karan fans lyk many of us here waont stop liking him 😃 😳
Thank You all! Im sure that karan would feel nice to know that his fans still support him through thick or thin!

Originally posted by sheenakohli91

hey there has been many views about the Aaj Tak Story. Karan's interview as some people say...was not real. Frankly, i dont believe that! I am a HUGE! fan of him and i love him from the bottom of my heart, but it seemed really authentic to me. I've seen fake videos....and it didn't look like it. One more thing. I think he was hurt inside about something. If you all noticed his smile...as he was giving the interview. It had some artificiality in it. Not that he wasn't trying to smile but he was hurt about something. These aaj tak people say things in the background which gives us a whole new thing to argue about. I've seen so many topics saying that "armaan is not my armaan anymore" , he is not my sweetheart! i'd like to ask those people. When armaan took the time to take pictures with all some fans, even the ones we have seen here in this forum. everyone was happy when he did take the time out haina? Then socho.....agar usko koi problem hoti , why would he in the first place give time to the fans. There has to be some problem. and also that He is very important to everyone here. We all love him a lot. Dont let these stupid little things affect the way you think about armaan. Cut him some slack! Even big actors like Srk and all ignore fans and not give them autographs... so will u stop watching their movies??? Not that anyone here will stop watch DMG im sure! but just saying. Dont form an opinion about someone just because of one interview. He has been such a sweet heart and answered so many interviews and been there on SBS...for us and he does work really hard, im sure we all agree to that. Please i request you to not lost trust in karan. He is not the way these aaj tak people say he is. 😊 Take my word on it!

Absolutely right...

Even i wud say d same... I did mentioned in one of my post replying to my frenz who got disappointed wid his reaction... I think d Video WAS authentic, but it still cant b trusted upon, as even Authentic videos can b edited to MISLEAD & cook up some stories of their own... I dont believe in News Channels anymore specially coz a few incidences which ruined some people's life after media attention was acclaimed...

Even i wrote in my post dat Karan might hv had his own reason not to show up... U also must hv noticed him accompanied by another Body guard kind of guy wid a ponny tail... Apart from dat, all d artists (Pankit & Shilpa) came out of d same room as his... so it means he wasnt dozing up in there, he must be shooting or must b busy...

& Definitely he wasnt looking himself during his FTF interview... As i wrote earlier as well, his eyes showed something else... but for most people he looked normal... i thnk dats coz he was wearing makeup... v all know it very well dat Make up these days is such a thing which can hide anyhing under it, its not just to cover his Wonderful Tatoos...

Wat say frenz ???

Edited by er.Sheetal - 15 years ago
i agree with you completely and even he is human being and he has bad days and dont want to see people and dont want to smile b/c he doesent feel good

❤️ Roshni