India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Aaj Tak Story...Some Facts to consider!

sheenakohli91 IF-Dazzler
sheenakohli91
sheenakohli91

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
hey there has been many views about the Aaj Tak Story. Karan's interview as some people say...was not real. Frankly, i dont believe that! I am a HUGE! fan of him and i love him from the bottom of my heart, but it seemed really authentic to me. I've seen fake videos....and it didn't look like it. One more thing. I think he was hurt inside about something. If you all noticed his smile...as he was giving the interview. It had some artificiality in it. Not that he wasn't trying to smile but he was hurt about something. These aaj tak people say things in the background which gives us a whole new thing to argue about. I've seen so many topics saying that "armaan is not my armaan anymore" , he is not my sweetheart! i'd like to ask those people. When armaan took the time to take pictures with all some fans, even the ones we have seen here in this forum. everyone was happy when he did take the time out haina? Then socho.....agar usko koi problem hoti , why would he in the first place give time to the fans. There has to be some problem. and also that He is very important to everyone here. We all love him a lot. Dont let these stupid little things affect the way you think about armaan. Cut him some slack! Even big actors like Srk and all ignore fans and not give them autographs... so will u stop watching their movies??? Not that anyone here will stop watch DMG im sure! but just saying. Dont form an opinion about someone just because of one interview. He has been such a sweet heart and answered so many interviews and been there on SBS...for us and he does work really hard, im sure we all agree to that. Please i request you to not lost trust in karan. He is not the way these aaj tak people say he is. Smile Take my word on it!

DesiPrincess93 IF-Dazzler
DesiPrincess93
DesiPrincess93

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Hey! i totally agree with ya hun!! i watched the interview n eventhough aaj tak was saying soo much crap about Armaan a.k.a karan i didnt give a care!!i luv karan in his worst n best n ill always be supporting him...i actually never trust the media...all they like to do is exaggerate the story,add alot of spice, and make an actor or actress look bad!! each lil thing is made into such a big issue with all those media people...i just listen to my heart....n yeah my heart tells me that Karan has been such good to his fans from day one by taking pics,giving articles n interviews,autographs, n etc so its not a big thing if one time he ignored....im sure he has a reason for it n he wasnt trying to be rude or hurting his fans...he actually looked real busy talking to someone n maybe it was one of his grumpy days in which he feels tired n felt like talking to nobody...it happens to me sometimes too...like if im mad or something n i see a loud crowd i get aggravated...n plus karan is a human too so obviously he has a reason too..he cant be there for his fans every minute....plus he's never acted like that b4 so we shouldnt just start hating him without knowing the facts...i still luv karan n nothing changed the fact that hes the best...i dont know about yall but im still on his side..Armaan a.k.a Karan rocks...luvvvvvvv him........n basically i just restated what u said in my words.....i agree with ya 100 percent though...give him a break people! dont expect too much from one person!! think about the good n positive things hes done for his fans n set aside the negative...im sure then u will realize how amazing karan is! me luv him! Clap
**cutiepie** Senior Member
**cutiepie**
**cutiepie**

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you sheena!!! dont worry we all still luv him to bits!!! lol Smile
sonalkhullar IF-Rockerz
sonalkhullar
sonalkhullar

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i didnt watch the interview..
could sum1 post the video..plzzz...n pm me...
plzzzzzzzzzz n thanq Big smile
shalika Goldie
shalika
shalika

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
yah even i agree wid u
he seemed 2 b tensed thats why he behaved in this manner
otherwise he is really a sweet heart
and cares a lot abt his fans

don wry karan we still luv u and will keep luving u always
Sammy__ IF-Dazzler
Sammy__
Sammy__

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Yeah totally agree wid u.
He is just a sweet heart & luvs his very much.
I LUV U KARAN Hug Hug Hug
Bloomsanchitha Senior Member
Bloomsanchitha
Bloomsanchitha

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
one basic fact of all aajtak interviews r they r blown out of proportion...ek chotti si baat ko bahut bada banana aajtak se sikhna padega LOL and a true fan and luver of any star doesnt form conclusions frm one or two bad interviews......its not the way to judge ppl....karan mite have a strong reason to act lyk dat in front of the media and we must respect his decision..and well no matter hw authentic this interview was...ardent karan fans lyk many of us here waont stop liking him Big smile Embarrassed
sheenakohli91 IF-Dazzler
sheenakohli91
sheenakohli91

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Thank You all! Im sure that karan would feel nice to know that his fans still support him through thick or thin!

Go to top