India-Forums

Solhah Singaarr
Solhah Singaarr

April 30th-shiv spends 10 yrs in jail. =[

--huma-- Goldie
--huma--
--huma--

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

everybody asks sumer wat happened to shiv? shakti cums in n says tht the murderer is punished for 10 yrs in jail. urvashi is shocked. she cries no this cant happen. if this is my fate then thts it. ill wait for shiv to come. if this is the way for his paraschit then ill wait for him. shakti asks her y is she crying? her marriage w/shiv was a drama, in which the whole fam participated in. he blames the fmaily for puttin urvashi's life on stake. he blames the family for breakin a mountain of wrries on his sister. he syas: last time i called sumer my step brother, shagun strted a drama. is shagun bhabhi was ur [sumer's] sister then wud u do all dis to her. let me answer tht, this step brother,,,,triveni screams: enough, shakti. u have no right to cal my son ur step brother. u go newher ein the world n u'll nvr find such bhaiyya n bhabhi. these 2 r the ones tht our house is tied in a family thread. they r the ones who cured me. n wat did u do? u ruined evrythin. i loved u the most n wat did u do U SLAPPED ME!!! tribhuvan, shakti, sonia, urvashi n vikram r all shocked. the secret was now out. babuji looks pissed n heartbroken at shakti. triveni says: kz of u i cant drink water from my hands today. it was better tht if i didnt have ne child. u cal ur self the real son n sumer ur step bro. u ahve dun tht so many times. u have made a big sin n now ur punishment is tht tonight is ur last night in this house. i dun wana c ur face tomorrow morning. sonia is shocked. evrybody looks at shakti.

sumer n shagun tlk bout the decision tht mom made. shaguns ays tht she cant do nehtin since its mummyji's decision. while mummyji tells babuji tht he shudn't stop her in kickin shakti kz she dusnt want to stop shakti n make him stay. shagun tells sumer tht mom's decision might change shakti. he deserves it kz she cant bear wen shakti cals him his step. tribhuvan tels triveni tht he agrees w/her. he feels bad tht she has to kick shakti out but he is happy tht finally the wrong curtains of mamta in her eyes were now off. she tells him tht shakti nvr acted like a son n always crossed his limits. she gave him so many chances but he nvr changed n this time he has to learn a lesson.

sonia yells at shakti tht thnks very much for ruinin evrythin. if he wnated to stay in tht house then he shudve atleats kept mummyji happy. shakti gets up n tells herto watch her mouth. he gives her a last warning, he reminds her tht shes his wife in contract n tells her to think of a way. sonia gets a plan. she says: if we wanna live in dis house then der's only person who cud save us n thts SHAGUN BHABHI!!

next morning, triveni tells vikram to tell sonia n shakti tht there time is up, they can get out. vik tells her to think again but triveni denies him. sonia n hsakti act if they r srry n sad. triveni says: shakti is my sinner. this is his only punishmnt. he is the sinner of sumer n shagun, this house. shagun says: mummyji, i wana say sumthin. plz forgive shakti. triveni says: no, i wont listen to u on tht 1. shagun says: u think of me n sumer as ur son daughter. this family is gunna be a heaven so plz forgive shakti, too. for me, plzz give him a last chance. triveni almost cries: i cant give him nemore chances. he ahs hurt u so many times, he has insulted u. shagun says: so wat. evrythin happens. we r a family, little things happen evryday. plus shakti is my bro in law. she begs triveni to bring dem back in a fmaily kz she wants evry1 to live under one roof. triveni finally agrees w/her. shakti ns onai look at shagun w/;tears in their eyes.

the end [i think]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaJaanu80adam786Sadaf_khanddluva131123456rs***Anu***mahalaxmiksumu87choudhary.adaddysgirl786mah403Sanjana4Upksanampop77

ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update. Shakti is all drama. He wasn't asking for forgiveness cause he regrets his actions, but cause he wanted to stay in the house.
Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

10 years in jail? What are the odds that he'll be out next week? LOL LOL

Edited by dkdc - 02 May 2008 at 12:27am
daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!