Dill Mill Gaye

siggies already

roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i cant believe that the preview just came out and there is already siggies on them omg you guys are fast how do make those anyways

โค๏ธ Roshni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*[anchal]* thumbnail
I dunno abt others, but I just went promo crazie and cudn't resist! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜† ... yeah i kind went a little crazy too .... but as you can tell my siggie looks like it was made quickly - its just screenshots i took and pasted together ๐Ÿ˜† .... but i loooooooove your's anchal ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah its enough to get anyones creative juices flowing ๐Ÿ˜‰
roshniv3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaVy1985

๐Ÿ˜† ... yeah i kind went a little crazy too .... but as you can tell my siggie looks like it was made quickly - its just screenshots i took and pasted together ๐Ÿ˜† .... but i loooooooove your's anchal ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but on what program?

โค๏ธ Roshni

Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh cn some1 post tha prmo i want 2 c it or else im gonna go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshniv3

but on what program?

โค๏ธ Roshni

i took the screenshots with windows movie maker and then resized the photos to all match each other with microsoft photo editor and then pasted them all on to a black canvas in photo editor and i got the text online and the bears are a graphic from a cd label program so all in all its just a resize, copy and paste job๐Ÿ˜† - i don't have any of the paint programs (well except for ms paint๐Ÿ˜†) so gotta make do with this๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tasha1985 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle94

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh cn some1 post tha prmo i want 2 c it or else im gonna go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm bhamita di already posted it .... its a sticky

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/932270

roshniv3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaVy1985

i took the screenshots with windows movie maker and then resized the photos to all match each other with microsoft photo editor and then pasted them all on to a black canvas in photo editor and i got the text online and the bears are a graphic from a cd label program so all in all its just a resize, copy and paste job๐Ÿ˜† - i don't have any of the paint programs (well except for ms paint๐Ÿ˜†) so gotta make do with this๐Ÿ˜ณ

okay wow i will just leave it up too you to do the making of siggies ๐Ÿ˜†

โค๏ธ Roshni

Tasha1985 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshniv3

okay wow i will just leave it up too you to do the making of siggies ๐Ÿ˜†

โค๏ธ Roshni

๐Ÿ˜† .... thanks for the encouragement but i'm sure you guys are all a thousand billion times better than me๐Ÿ˜Š - but hopefully i'll get a few more programs and be as half as good๐Ÿ˜Š