Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
My mom i don't know but if my dad saw me do something like that, he would start chasing me around with a pan. i mean that's your work place, but its for our darling Armaan and for him i'll do anything and its so much fun to see ridz do it
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppvvv

No ways.....
Are yaar sirf canteen hi mili thi ijaat ka faluda karne ke kiye........
Bahar jao.....pub jao.......klub jao.......aur kahi nahi to sab ko invitation de ke apne ghar par bulao....aur fir dance karo.......

Par work place mei......vo bhi doc hoke.....
imagine my doc doing tht,......hahhaaaaa........i would run from tht place immidiatly after the whole act is completed.......hahhaa ......but i would stay bk to see it def for once.,

so true. i would run from there too. lolz. but i would def not do a dance infront of him, even if I love him.
addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wud nvr be able to do that in a canteen!!! but she's ridz and he's armi so anything goes for them!
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't even dance like that even if I was alone!!! And then omg.. in front of all the doctors, her sister, her friends... :O thats just shockingggg!
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mein pagal nahin hoon Ridz ke tarah jo yeh sab karoon....I would be happy by just saying "ILU" to him to make him act normal again...why take the tough route πŸ˜†
imzi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i don't think i'd have the guts πŸ˜†
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
a little bit you know but only where they can not see

❀️ Roshni
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
honestly i wouldn't dance to this song if i knew my parents were somewhere nearby☺️ .... but i might dance (not seductively and again not to this song but yeah dance) in a public place if it was a bet or i was trying to make someone smile and that was the only way possible πŸ˜† - i mean if it was a different song and the moves weren't ahem so suggestive i could probably explain myself to my parents πŸ˜† - but again not to this song and not with those moves πŸ˜†
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uh uh....No way!!...firstly i dnt hav the guts...and secondly even if i did my parents wud prbly disown me!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....gotta giv it to Ridz though...she really bowled Armaan over with her seductive moves...uncarin of whoever was watching
ppvvv thumbnail
hey guys......
soo funny thought came to my mind......
i mean im in riddhzi position...but off course nt this armaan.....(it would b my armaan)....evn if i gathered those courage n start to dance........
My mom n dad who would b thn head nurse n Dean came to cafeteria,....
n i start to throw my duppata n fell right ovr my dad's face.....n he goes......in to fumes.....
My mom.n dad with combined efforts would drag me out of the canteen n throw me in to the car.....n my armaan would run after me......plz complete the song.....
πŸ˜†
so.....funny..........my parents,.........oo...wats wrong vth my daughter.....hehhhhheeeeeeeeee