Various Uses of Dupatta EDITED - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
haha..I was thinking dat 2...

n hey d #1 use...armaan ka best friend hai!!!..how else will he always tell her 2 cum close 2 him if not for dat dupatta!!!....hw else wud it fall on his face n we can go asmani rang ho....

u kno whus d real cupid in dis luvstory???????...RIDDHIMA KA DUPATTA!!!!..agar woh nahin hota toh kya karte hum!!!...

Originally posted by sournsweet

haha..I was thinking dat 2...

n hey d #1 use...armaan ka best friend hai!!!..how else will he always tell her 2 cum close 2 him if not for dat dupatta!!!....hw else wud it fall on his face n we can go asmani rang ho....

u kno whus d real cupid in dis luvstory???????...RIDDHIMA KA DUPATTA!!!!..agar woh nahin hota toh kya karte hum!!!...

The most effective cupid👏

Dhvani...got to know various "faydas" of a dupatta...never thot it can be used as a whip...waise R ke zulf kya kam the...

Btw, one more thing--it can be phasaofyied in your BF shirt button, get it stuck in car door(make sure your BF is right behind you to rescue) and also can be used a sun shade you see...
Originally posted by shadzs

Dhvani...got to know various "faydas" of a dupatta...never thot it can be used as a whip...waise R ke zulf kya kam the...

Btw, one more thing--it can be phasaofyied in your BF shirt button, get it stuck in car door(make sure your BF is right behind you to rescue) and also can be used a sun shade you see...

I  ll add these 3 soon
ur dam funny... 😆 awesme.... 😆
ahahahahhahhaha... so i was not wrong when i said u'r tooo funny 😆 😆 😆

well dupatta apne bf ke face pe udaoo... taaki uski aakhon mein dhool chali jaye aur woh andha ho jaye 😆 😆

and the BIGGEST use of a dupatta is NOT TO USE IT!! ridhima has shown that brilliantly 👏   😆 😆
Originally posted by musicdiva

ahahahahhahhaha... so i was not wrong when i said u'r tooo funny 😆 😆 😆

well dupatta apne bf ke face pe udaoo... taaki uski aakhon mein dhool chali jaye aur woh andha ho jaye 😆 😆

🤣 Who told u ur sense of humor is not good....u r chuppi rustum ...

and the BIGGEST use of a dupatta is NOT TO USE IT!! ridhima has shown that brilliantly 👏   😆 😆
Dhvani.. 🤣🤣good post there!
🤣

ek aur use bhi hai...ur bf will cover ur body or say legs if ur wearing a short revealin dress...u two can get really close like this.....it'll be a passinate scene u see lol 😆 😆 😆
1)can be dropped on unsuspecting, hapless plants suffocating them while trying to make bf to pick it up!

2) wear as bandana on head so as to look, well......

3)conversation-starter with angry bf

4)to tie as turban on head in bhaangofied state in misguided attempt to look cute and childlike

5) to strangle us if we havent already gagged ourselves to death...

dhvani , my sweet, brilliant , brilliant, brilliant! 👏

but yaar, yeh dupatta nahin hota toh hamein itna romance , itne cute moments, itna hotness kahaan se milta? bhere, bhere i ask u!!!!!