Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

my observations reg today... (Page 2)

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

piku..i am loving this pace too..there is good acting,good direction and now a good story too...the sweetness of rano-bani/pronita and the anticipation of jb interactions is i feel the biggest plus point of this leap...and yes u may call me vasu..
radhiks..i agree it is the confusion of jai when he realizes he is attracted to a woman who is NOT bani is soo well worth waiting for and later the realization that she HAS to be bani as HE JUST KNOWS IT...
haan i feel this track brings up amazing possibilities for a romantic like me and best is they r all centered around my fav couple jb...
the creatives have moulded the story so well around the new face now that it has just given a freshness to jb w/o taking away anything ...

Totally agree, I am loving itClap

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
This sto is moving good. Jai Pronita interaction could have been little more intense. But liked the way he feels as if Bani is calling him when Pronita says Mr. Walia.And the way he runs after her. But it doesn't look like Jai feels attraction or Bani's presence when he is around Pronita. They should show more of that.At least in front of Meera.

Wonder what will get Pronita to WM?Its back to the days where you would be curious to know what happened the next day.

But still miss the comfort level between Ram & Prachi. Not yet used to this Bani. Doesn't have that sweetness innocence of Bani. Also the in born jasoosi. Bani would have been busy finding about connection between her & Jai the minute she saw flashes of her & him on 19th June or with the fact that she knew direction of the house.
kaveri.dhar Newbie
kaveri.dhar
kaveri.dhar

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Jai and Ganga are my favourite part of the leap. I want a RK driven revenge, as I don't connect with the actor playing Bani/Porinita at all. The current Jai and Bani don't interest me at all. I want them to just get back and JW to find out about Meera and take revenge and than focus on Jai and Ganga.

Would love a track for Rano.
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Vasu,

Thought of something now.

After the AD-DDg phase when they got back together,they showed a lot of JB scenes.That time,the forum saw a low tide and many of us,i remember clearly,wondered what happened to their "chemistry".Which only means that without a story,this so called chemistry is of no use.PD's presence and RK being her co star couldnt do anything back then.

As always,we still do have a choice not to watch this show if we dont like it...

Edited by rpmenon - 30 April 2008 at 8:25pm
kaveri.dhar Newbie
kaveri.dhar
kaveri.dhar

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suwas

This sto is moving good. Jai Pronita interaction could have been little more intense. But liked the way he feels as if Bani is calling him when Pronita says Mr. Walia.And the way he runs after her. But it doesn't look like Jai feels attraction or Bani's presence when he is around Pronita. They should show more of that.At least in front of Meera.

Wonder what will get Pronita to WM?Its back to the days where you would be curious to know what happened the next day.

But still miss the comfort level between Ram & Prachi. Not yet used to this Bani. Doesn't have that sweetness innocence of Bani. Also the in born jasoosi. Bani would have been busy finding about connection between her & Jai the minute she saw flashes of her & him on 19th June or with the fact that she knew direction of the house.

That's the word I was looking for,intensity, their scenes did not have any intensity, it was just blah, another scene. I also don't buy the they are strangers argument.  Either it's there or its not.  Even the worst enemies (Shweta Tiwari and Cezzanne Khan - Prerna and Anurag) had great on-screen chemistry.  It's just a connection that audience feels with them when they see them together.

kaveri.dhar Newbie
kaveri.dhar
kaveri.dhar

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rpmenon

Vasu,

After the AD-DDg phase when they got back together,they showed a lot of JB scenes.That time,the forum saw a low tide and many of us,i remember clearly,wondered what happened to their "chemistry".Which only means that without a story,this so called chemistry is of no use.PD's presence and RK being her co star couldnt do anything back then.

I think both is needed.  Just having a good story, or actors with chemistry does not work in the long run.  You need both.

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
piku r u making fun of my jai walia?....didn't u see the hyperventilating female population yesterday after the white kurta darshan? LOL ...the leap was just a way to start the story fresh thats it..i really don't think we shd take their ages literally ..after all james bond has been around young as ever for i don't know how many years now...
ven..am loving it too
suwas...i don't think jai feels the attraction yet..he is just perplexed with her right now as to why she kind of reminds him of his bani...but respectable man that he is he is not going to do anything about it..THAT is where the beauty of the story is...we will see tiny steps in their love story and THAT will keep us coming back for more...frankly that is attracting me to ks right now...we never had this kind of love story for jb earlier as they were never strangers...when they fell in love they were already married to each other...here we will see 2 strangers fall in love...
so intensity will come but all in its time...
just the fact that after such a long time we r sitting here thinking/discussing as to what will take pronita to wm is a feather in the creatives cap...after all they got us interested ..
i seriously feel the fact that bani has a new face is a good thing for this track as if bani was prachi then why the slow progression?...they would have gone straight to revenge na w/o the romance element neither the anticipation...so i prefer it....
as for jassosi kya pata pronita may begin jaasoosi tomorrow itself?....
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveri.dhar

Originally posted by rpmenon

Vasu,

I think both is needed.  Just having a good story, or actors with chemistry does not work in the long run.  You need both.

It will be then difficult to make shows with the same set of actors over n over again,because according to some of us,one actor can have this particular chemistry with only one other person.

Tellydom will tank then.

Go to top