my observations reg today...

Posted: 15 years ago

..today saw all 3 parts...that by itself means today was good in my opinion..now for micro analysis...

1. gurdeep was looking pretty and so was arunima...jai walia ka to kya kehna...ufff...jai walia....sigh...sorry got lost for a minute there...😳

2. rano-bani/pronita scene was warm and sweet...

3. jai-rano-ganga conversation absolutely funny and showed the warmth and ease of relationship between all concerned...jgr..just too cute...ram can carry off comedy well too..waise there was no shaq in that...πŸ˜‰

4. rano called jai JEEJA JI...definately much awaited ...atleast by me...absolutely loved it...and the smile he gave at that....good jeeja,saali,bhanjee banter...

5. now for the jb scenes...absilutely beautiful...pronita sees him..and bas dekha jo tujhko to ye dil ko kuch hua hai..she actually just gets lost in thoughts and does come back to reality with a start when someone talks to her...😳...she doesn't know kya hota hai when she sees jai par hota to hai kuch...

i am soo loving this blossoming love story...the meeting of 2 strangers and the strange pull they feel towards each other..

6. she reminds him of bani when she says mr walia and he goes in a tizzy when he sees bani's picture..loved the absolute panic of jai walia running after proneeta...who r u..how do u know bani...how did u make that picture etc..and her cool cool replies...bataya to tha i am proneeta etc etc....πŸ˜†

7. the absolute paternal delight that ram has been able to show when ganga is announced as the runnner up..too good...and bani gets her award looked on indulgently by her husband and sister...pure bliss for jb fans...

8. of course this picture is my wife's is pretty good too...sunkar bahut sukoon mila...i personally was tired of him always calling meera as his wife all thru 2 nd leap...

just 1 teeny meeny obs...aditya says HE will have to arrange a party for ganga's award as when jai comes he will tell him to...a tiny hint the creatives r giving that meera is not even the hostess ofhis parties?..he does not talk to her on phone..he has spoken to krishna,ganga..NOT meera...not that i want him to...i like my peace of mind...he does not take her along when he speaks to his daughter/s ..he is not around to feed her cake..so whatever closeness that meera has for jai is firmly in her delusional mind..he is still in loive with bani and perplexed with pronita...

personally i am loving this sllllow progression of jb love story and the anticipation..so 4 days in a rowπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘...creatives for giving us a new love story using our old favorite characters...thank you...

Edited by IFaddictinUS - 15 years ago
p.s ...i like this more confident bani...staring at a man across the room and then reply all confident ...
I look forward to Jai/Pronita (Bani) love story developing. Hope Jai cannot get her out of his mind now. Meera can go to Mars or even farther than that and stay there.
seriously sleeplessangel i am loving this budding jb love story..well jai is kind of perplexed with her right now but i doubt he will be thinking about her as of now..me thinks SHE will be thinking about him right now... πŸ˜†
but i have a feeling she will stop him tomorrow or some other development..so that either both stay in mt abu for a little more time or she goes to mumbai with him..
may i call you vasu?

Vasu i love the pace that ks is going in this third leap, it's not dragging everything is at the right pace with the rigth acting from the actors.

i love to see the interaction between rano and po*nita they are sweet and fondly. Love the small talks and meeting of Jai and po*nita.

She is my wife, i wished he said she is my wife god damit   πŸ˜³
Vasu,
This track is so enticing because of the new face.That adds more spice.He meets a completely new person,falls for her,and feels confused.Do u have any idea how well RK can pull this off???It would be a treat to watch the attraction,closeness,and then the realization...So,i think this track is the best ever...
piku..i am loving this pace too..there is good acting,good direction and now a good story too...the sweetness of rano-bani/pronita and the anticipation of jb interactions is i feel the biggest plus point of this leap...and yes u may call me vasu..
radhiks..i agree it is the confusion of jai when he realizes he is attracted to a woman who is NOT bani is soo well worth waiting for and later the realization that she HAS to be bani as HE JUST KNOWS IT...
haan i feel this track brings up amazing possibilities for a romantic like me and best is they r all centered around my fav couple jb...
the creatives have moulded the story so well around the new face now that it has just given a freshness to jb w/o taking away anything ...
Vasu
I can't wait for an sweet couple romance, like they holding hands in the future, being confused, like older couples have in their realtionship, and i will look forward to po*nita and Jai's banter.

Jai was running like an middle age man, his stick is gone, and his whitener will be gone by the 3rd week. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

piku..i am loving this pace too..there is good acting,good direction and now a good story too...the sweetness of rano-bani/pronita and the anticipation of jb interactions is i feel the biggest plus point of this leap...and yes u may call me vasu..
radhiks..i agree it is the confusion of jai when he realizes he is attracted to a woman who is NOT bani is soo well worth waiting for and later the realization that she HAS to be bani as HE JUST KNOWS IT...
haan i feel this track brings up amazing possibilities for a romantic like me and best is they r all centered around my fav couple jb...
the creatives have moulded the story so well around the new face now that it has just given a freshness to jb w/o taking away anything ...

Totally agree, I am loving itπŸ‘

This sto is moving good. Jai Pronita interaction could have been little more intense. But liked the way he feels as if Bani is calling him when Pronita says Mr. Walia.And the way he runs after her. But it doesn't look like Jai feels attraction or Bani's presence when he is around Pronita. They should show more of that.At least in front of Meera.

Wonder what will get Pronita to WM?Its back to the days where you would be curious to know what happened the next day.

But still miss the comfort level between Ram & Prachi. Not yet used to this Bani. Doesn't have that sweetness innocence of Bani. Also the in born jasoosi. Bani would have been busy finding about connection between her & Jai the minute she saw flashes of her & him on 19th June or with the fact that she knew direction of the house.