can someone tell me pls..

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

what do u guys actually feel after watching the promo vdo the newest one where ridz was dancing??

seriously tell me what did u feel??

coz i reallly donno what to feel im like shocked but ya happy to see them together but infront of everyone this kinda dance n in the canteen i donno my feelings r like hazzzzzzzzzzzzyy now 😕😕😕 i always wanted to see them together like this but only two of them or the interns in some restaurant or any party but donno after watching it on canteen n the way everyone was looking at ridz donno im feeling not that good donno why 😕

do u guys actually felt great to watch it??

do reply plss that will help me 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Same here, I am feeling akward that another storm is comming up in AR's lives
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its already posted sonyfan its the first one

❤️ Roshni
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm well presiction time!!!

its wierd of her because its not like sweet little riddz at all...shes changing for armaan and hes gonna realize....hes probably going to get mad at her for that and he'll tell her he loves her for her not for the one she changed into or sumthing along those lines....lol its a guess 😆
orpi thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel1117

hmmm well presiction time!!!

its wierd of her because its not like sweet little riddz at all...shes changing for armaan and hes gonna realize....hes probably going to get mad at her for that and he'll tell her he loves her for her not for the one she changed into or sumthing along those lines....lol its a guess 😆

ya exactly 😊

but donno im feeling damn weired n awkward 😕

for the first time after watching some promo im feeling awkward like this 😕

orpi thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Same here, I am feeling akward that another storm is comming up in AR's lives

thats true 😕 but why in the canteen?? i guess as ridz being gulam they have asked to dance for him or sth like this so she danced but donno i m not feeling good at alllll 😕

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't worry guys...it IS totally out of character for ridz, but I'm sure the creatives will make something beautiful out of this like they always do...so relax and enjoy the (hopefully)love that she is showering on him in front of everyone!!

viji
ppvvv thumbnail
ya i agree with viji.....

First armaan wanted 2 confess her in front of all.......now....tht she is trying v sud nt b akward.......its good.....all would have an idea......of ridhz liking armaan.......n who knws a confession cud b nxt.......

she is half way done....to confession........
wat say guys.......
orpi thumbnail

Originally posted by: svijaya77

don't worry guys...it IS totally out of character for ridz, but I'm sure the creatives will make something beautiful out of this like they always do...so relax and enjoy the (hopefully)love that she is showering on him in front of everyone!!

viji

thankxxx a lot i donno i was really badly shocked n ur words made me feel really good thanks a lottttttttt 😳😃

orpi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppvvv

ya i agree with viji.....

First armaan wanted 2 confess her in front of all.......now....tht she is trying v sud nt b akward.......its good.....all would have an idea......of ridhz liking armaan.......n who knws a confession cud b nxt.......

she is half way done....to confession........
wat say guys.......

inshaallah!!!!!!!!!!!😃