Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

   
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Chat and Spam #1 (Page 78)

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10253

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
are daisy tumhe kaise patha ki additi unhe harshad kehke bulaathi hai..?? hun??? aww....i really wish we cud see some ofscreen mischiefs and shoots..hehe...lolss..

luv nandini

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Joined: 13 June 2005
Posts: 16932

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelic eyes

HarshJi..sounds soo respectable types..hehe..he will blush soo much if he hears this..LOL Yaa Zainab..so u deciding bhabhi..WinkLOL

Pehlay deciding behen bano ya nahi...ban gayi tou....Bhabi decide-ing bhi obviously...But I loveeee all of the probable candidates like u, daisy and all of themmmmm lolLOL...I will be in dharam sankat lol...LOL

angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Joined: 24 August 2006
Posts: 12476

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
^^Yaa Zainab..he is the biggest source..Day Dreaming but aur chahiye na..LOL
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Joined: 21 August 2006
Posts: 16756

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelic eyes

^^Hehehe..maine usko poocha u wont beat me up 4 calling u harsh na..LOL he said no..why wud i..but tell me the other name..LOLLOLLOL

Omggggggggggggggggggggggg

I remember the name Swati gave...omgggggggggggg

Thanks god we didnt tell harsh

Btw do u remember the name Rajeev Khandelwal gave him

Thats a top secret..we r not supposed to tell that to anyoneLOL

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Joined: 13 June 2005
Posts: 16932

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelic eyes

Ur welcome ZainabHug

Hug Hug 

angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Joined: 24 August 2006
Posts: 12476

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Originally posted by angelic eyes

HarshJi..sounds soo respectable types..hehe..he will blush soo much if he hears this..LOL Yaa Zainab..so u deciding bhabhi..WinkLOL

Pehlay deciding behen bano ya nahi...ban gayi tou....Bhabi decide-ing bhi obviously...But I loveeee all of the probable candidates like u, daisy and all of themmmmm lolLOL...I will be in dharam sankat lol...LOL


Lol..Ya woh toh hain..bahut bada question..LOL
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Joined: 21 August 2006
Posts: 16756

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandini90

are daisy tumhe kaise patha ki additi unhe harshad kehke bulaathi hai..?? hun??? aww....i really wish we cud see some ofscreen mischiefs and shoots..hehe...lolss..

luv nandini

Mujhe tho sab maloom hain..hahahahahhahahahaLOL

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Joined: 13 June 2005
Posts: 16932

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Originally posted by angelic eyes

^^Hehehe..maine usko poocha u wont beat me up 4 calling u harsh na..LOL he said no..why wud i..but tell me the other name..LOLLOLLOL

Omggggggggggggggggggggggg

I remember the name Swati gave...omgggggggggggg

Thanks god we didnt tell harsh

Btw do u remember the name Rajeev Khandelwal gave him

Thats a top secret..we r not supposed to tell that to anyoneLOL

Hawww secret yehan mention kyun kiya..
So we a tummy ache with curosity *khafa*LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
27 oct sbs-Prem heer eating chat video update

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Shruti11   Replies: 109   Views: 8271

Shruti11 109 8271 28 October 2009 at 5:01am by Kutimani
harshad chat with.............

Author: -Nadaan-   Replies: 5   Views: 809

-Nadaan- 5 809 28 August 2009 at 9:26pm by she100
#.ChIt...ChAt...CoRnEr.#

Author: hreeyaa   Replies: 0   Views: 628

hreeyaa 0 628 18 August 2009 at 3:58am by hreeyaa
only premeeer fan chit chat

Author: sohail2additi   Replies: 1   Views: 621

sohail2additi 1 621 13 July 2009 at 6:24am by khushix
chat and spam #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89

Author: atop   Replies: 711   Views: 12562

atop 711 12562 03 May 2008 at 12:09am by Sara_DONT_ASK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index