Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

Ok.......watching the video....it's getting good!!! I hope she doesn't run away but she will!! 😭 πŸ˜†

finally Priya ur watching it...... yep u guessed ryt she runs away lyk da wind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know right..Maaria...I left for 10 mins and it was on page 6!!! πŸ˜†
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: salma_786786

finally Priya ur watching it...... yep u guessed ryt she runs away lyk da wind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan yaaar...she has to naaa...or else our prem wudnt go behind her like tht...everywhere behind her....how sweeeet and cute to see him like tht..hehe....muuuahhh..mere bhayya aur bhabhi koo...

luv nandini

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

wow......thts the spirit..yeh baat hui naaa....lols...abh mein tumhe apne bhayya ke liye thodi se pasand karne lagi hoon..hehe...lols..second ya third....hav to decide kcuh der baad...hehe......

aur haan...handsome ho ya nahi...tab bhi mere bhaayi hi hain...kya hua agar woh dikhne mein achche nahi hain...dil toh achchi ho sakthi hai naa...heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luv nandini

awwww fanks 4considering me.... wenever u can πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'l w8.... im all for da personality of harshad, it jus happens to be my luck dat he is good luking 2 😳
Edited by salma_786786 - 16 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
aaahaaa....hmm.....abh bhi soch rahi hoon...actually mein unki video download kar rahi hoon....pictures post karne ke liye...hehe....loads of them...

luv nandini
*¤*zahara*¤* thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma_786786

he will marry you if he says 'YES' ryt..... call da police Tahseena is kidnapping harshad and gna force him down da alter......
cat fight chalo hogeya

No sweetie i wouldn't have to force him. He will run after me πŸ˜‰
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

haan yaaar...she has to naaa...or else our prem wudnt go behind her like tht...everywhere behind her....how sweeeet and cute to see him like tht..hehe....muuuahhh..mere bhayya aur bhabhi koo...

luv nandini

yup 😳 it was a sweet part when he went behind her😳.. but the 1st part where he thinks every girl working there is heer and then when he see their face "i m sorry"πŸ˜† that bit was funnyπŸ˜† 

*¤*zahara*¤* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

I know right..Maaria...I left for 10 mins and it was on page 6!!! πŸ˜†

Priya did you watch the episode yet or you are still homeworking??
- Tahseena
Edited by **zahara** - 16 years ago
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

luv nandini

Go behind me??πŸ˜† Nans Di...I've converted to ur side...he's my Jiju!!!πŸ˜† For the first time I'm saying it .....but I'm making him my jiju...I'm in love with Preeeeetttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

nandini27 thumbnail
haaaan.....and his face expression....how desperate he was to meet her...sachcha pyaaar isi ko kehthein hain....his eyes were searching for her for soo long...hai rabba......lagtha hai mujhe bhayya se baat karni padegi...kii...on screen mein itna pyaar math dikhao...oh god...mein toh kabhi kabhi doob jaati hoon unn donon ke pyaar mein...

luv nandini