Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

   
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Chat and Spam #1 (Page 25)

salma_786786 Goldie
salma_786786
salma_786786

Joined: 27 March 2008
Posts: 1732

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
@Tahseena - its real hunni.... da amount of time harshad pushed her against da wall... im sure it would of moved out of place if it were fake LOL LOL LOL

*¤*zahara*¤* Senior Member
*¤*zahara*¤*
*¤*zahara*¤*

Joined: 26 May 2006
Posts: 916

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by **zahara**

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

^^she doesn't have a wig on..trust me!! LOL LOL...my jiju is always smoking hot!! LOL LOL Wink


Well i don't know since i could really see anything. But I am still investigating Priya. I need to know.
- Tahseena

omg tahseena i love u r 1st siggy omg he is looking so hotttttttttttttttttttttt
i  m getting jealous..LOL

I found it on the picture gallery for avatar. You can use it. I think he looks very sexy Embarrassed
- Tahseena
Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Joined: 10 August 2006
Posts: 4940

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^Yeah dear it's true... LOL LOL LOL
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salma_786786

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

LOL
Originally posted by salma_786786

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by salma_786786

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by salma_786786

Priya ur toooo funny man....im sure Nandini will put da avi up soon... by da way if u dnt mind me askin hw old r u Embarrassed Embarrassed

hahha

u don't know how old she isLOL

hey!! WHat is that supposed to mean??LOL and u got confused too with my username??!LOL

lolz yeah ..1 time..then i gotted it's u ...Priya...lolzLOL arrey if she is frind ..then she should knows u r age too..u r too much LOL


well i knew her age from the slambook but 4got......dats y i askd....LOL im 19

seeee.....ur not old...I know a lot of ppl who are 25....don't feel bad!!LOL ok then I'll have to call u salma di? okies??Embarrassed


awwww yeh sure call me di... my niece is 12 n she is a fanatic to

ohhh....ur calling me "12??" now???!!!!!!!LOLLOL.......jk......ok Salma Di..it is!!!!!!!!Big smile I have sooo many Didi's....hopefully I don't become one!LOLLOL

Me too i have so many didi's too...


LOLLOL ave to buy many presents now Wink

ROFL

but why many parents...LOL

 

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9574

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salma_786786

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

LOL
Originally posted by salma_786786

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by salma_786786

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by salma_786786

Priya ur toooo funny man....im sure Nandini will put da avi up soon... by da way if u dnt mind me askin hw old r u Embarrassed Embarrassed

hahha

u don't know how old she isLOL

hey!! WHat is that supposed to mean??LOL and u got confused too with my username??!LOL

lolz yeah ..1 time..then i gotted it's u ...Priya...lolzLOL arrey if she is frind ..then she should knows u r age too..u r too much LOL


well i knew her age from the slambook but 4got......dats y i askd....LOL im 19

seeee.....ur not old...I know a lot of ppl who are 25....don't feel bad!!LOL ok then I'll have to call u salma di? okies??Embarrassed


awwww yeh sure call me di... my niece is 12 n she is a fanatic to

ohhh....ur calling me "12??" now???!!!!!!!LOLLOL.......jk......ok Salma Di..it is!!!!!!!!Big smile I have sooo many Didi's....hopefully I don't become one!LOLLOL

Me too i have so many didi's too...


LOLLOL ave to buy many presents now Wink

LOLLOL yeah my b-day is coming up....so get me my presents!!LOLLOL

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9574

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Jai&Bani...what's ur name?? Big smile
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by **zahara**

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by **zahara**

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

^^she doesn't have a wig on..trust me!! LOL LOL...my jiju is always smoking hot!! LOL LOL Wink


Well i don't know since i could really see anything. But I am still investigating Priya. I need to know.
- Tahseena

omg tahseena i love u r 1st siggy omg he is looking so hotttttttttttttttttttttt
i  m getting jealous..LOL

I found it on the picture gallery for avatar. You can use it. I think he looks very sexy Embarrassed
- Tahseena

huh Thank u ..but i always saved..my fav siggys and pics...now i can save..wow..u choooo sweetBig smile

*¤*zahara*¤* Senior Member
*¤*zahara*¤*
*¤*zahara*¤*

Joined: 26 May 2006
Posts: 916

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salma_786786

@Tahseena - its real hunni.... da amount of time harshad pushed her against da wall... im sure it would of moved out of place if it were fake LOL LOL LOL


Salma its driving me crazy, I am not ready to believe it. Ok you know the drama Bidaai, Sadna wears a similar extensions and i thought it was real until i seen her hair which is so short. So i am going to wait for her to show up in events. Only than will i know. hahahaLOL
- Tahseena

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
27 oct sbs-Prem heer eating chat video update

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Shruti11   Replies: 109   Views: 8186

Shruti11 109 8186 28 October 2009 at 5:01am by Kutimani
harshad chat with.............

Author: -Nadaan-   Replies: 5   Views: 808

-Nadaan- 5 808 28 August 2009 at 9:26pm by she100
#.ChIt...ChAt...CoRnEr.#

Author: hreeyaa   Replies: 0   Views: 625

hreeyaa 0 625 18 August 2009 at 3:58am by hreeyaa
only premeeer fan chit chat

Author: sohail2additi   Replies: 1   Views: 618

sohail2additi 1 618 13 July 2009 at 6:24am by khushix
chat and spam #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89

Author: atop   Replies: 711   Views: 12476

atop 711 12476 03 May 2008 at 12:09am by Sara_DONT_ASK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index