Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

   
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Chat and Spam #1 (Page 141)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

^^^ Umm...idk......just take anything i wanted to...scare ppl...and everything that ghosts do!!!! LOL

hahaha

who are you? btwLOL

hey yogli and nandini di do we know herLOL

well haaan...i heard she's the murgi of the week in some forumLOLhehe...aur kabhi kabhi...yahaan bhi aa jaathi hai..LOLLOLLOL

luv nandini

ohh accha accha yeh woh hai..LOL
that's why i thought i saw her somewhere..thank god u told me..warna mujha pata nahi chalta right..didiLOL

waise lagtha hai ki woh phir se gaayab ho gayi hai...abh samaj mein aaya ki murgi hona kitna mushkil hotha hai..LOLLOLLOL

luv nandini

ROFL

Haila,..mujha bhi lagta hai ..ki..yeah mugi ..kabhi bhi mat bano..Am i right...yes sania u r right..lolzLOL
..lekin usa pata nahi ki..hum usa ka bare mein kya baat kar rahin hain..LOL

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10253

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by nandini90

well first i listen to the song i chose some 20-30 times....byheart the lyrics and then decide the scenes in my mind..and when i do it....its all ready...i started on kehna hai...after yu chose it and now its over...hehe...me was hearing this song from 7am...i mean now it 11..hehe...so yu see...after hearing for so long....i just managed to..but if its tht fast...i dont know if u'l all like it or not...hehe...

luv nandini

i know this thing happen to me..also..and my mom ..what the hell u doing..dont have any work to do ..expect this..LOL

same here..i wear the headphones and listen..she doesnt know tht i watch serials..hehe..and i'l be like only music and she'l talk to me..but i wont be able to hear...and i ask her what..she'l say...ur gonna be deaf very sooon...hehe..

luv nandini

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

its ok i will not say sorry
ok if u will not mind i will adress u as di
plzz dont mind sania di & nandini di
sania di i dont know about ::Prem$_Priya:: as i m new here

ohh it's okk

u don't know abt anything..hhmm let me tell u

Her name is Priya . She is my little sis . She is very sweet down to earth..or what else..she is younger than me..we both have a lot of hobbies..and smilaries...so ..that's why we r sis..and ...hmmmm..serious she is very nice girl..i love her so much

and yaa..i think she's ur di too yogli..she's 14..and i think ur 13....or else yu must be of same age...hehe..lols..

luv nandini

i m of 15 now

wow u 15..

where is khush??????

missing her..

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10253

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

^^^ Umm...idk......just take anything i wanted to...scare ppl...and everything that ghosts do!!!! LOL

hahaha

who are you? btwLOL

hey yogli and nandini di do we know herLOL

well haaan...i heard she's the murgi of the week in some forumLOLhehe...aur kabhi kabhi...yahaan bhi aa jaathi hai..LOLLOLLOL

luv nandini

ohh accha accha yeh woh hai..LOL
that's why i thought i saw her somewhere..thank god u told me..warna mujha pata nahi chalta right..didiLOL

waise lagtha hai ki woh phir se gaayab ho gayi hai...abh samaj mein aaya ki murgi hona kitna mushkil hotha hai..LOLLOLLOL

luv nandini

ROFL

Haila,..mujha bhi lagta hai ..ki..yeah mugi ..kabhi bhi mat bano..Am i right...yes sania u r right..lolzLOL
..lekin usa pata nahi ki..hum usa ka bare mein kya baat kar rahin hain..LOL

haaan...patha nahi jab usse patha chalega toh woh kya kehna waali hai..hehe..

luv nandini

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10253

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

its ok i will not say sorry
ok if u will not mind i will adress u as di
plzz dont mind sania di & nandini di
sania di i dont know about ::Prem$_Priya:: as i m new here

ohh it's okk

u don't know abt anything..hhmm let me tell u

Her name is Priya . She is my little sis . She is very sweet down to earth..or what else..she is younger than me..we both have a lot of hobbies..and smilaries...so ..that's why we r sis..and ...hmmmm..serious she is very nice girl..i love her so much

and yaa..i think she's ur di too yogli..she's 14..and i think ur 13....or else yu must be of same age...hehe..lols..

luv nandini

i m of 15 now

wow u 15..

where is khush??????

missing her..

okkss..i think my calculations went wrong i suppose..hehe...i chcked ur dob..and got it the other way...hehe..

luv nandini

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by nandini90

well first i listen to the song i chose some 20-30 times....byheart the lyrics and then decide the scenes in my mind..and when i do it....its all ready...i started on kehna hai...after yu chose it and now its over...hehe...me was hearing this song from 7am...i mean now it 11..hehe...so yu see...after hearing for so long....i just managed to..but if its tht fast...i dont know if u'l all like it or not...hehe...

luv nandini

i know this thing happen to me..also..and my mom ..what the hell u doing..dont have any work to do ..expect this..LOL

same here..i wear the headphones and listen..she doesnt know tht i watch serials..hehe..and i'l be like only music and she'l talk to me..but i wont be able to hear...and i ask her what..she'l say...ur gonna be deaf very sooon...hehe..

luv nandini

haha

deaf very soon

my bro said to me ..always...

hey yaar ...i m missing u r sweet didi...atop..where is she.? unknown name..kahn gayiLOL

yogzz IF-Rockerz
yogzz
yogzz

Joined: 26 January 2008
Posts: 7503

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
ok sania di abh yeh khush kaun hai? Tongue
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10253

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
[color]are...seee...we r getting closer to 150 pages...hoohoo....wow..gr8 going everyone..this is just superb....lols.

luv nandini

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
27 oct sbs-Prem heer eating chat video update

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Shruti11   Replies: 109   Views: 8101

Shruti11 109 8101 28 October 2009 at 5:01am by Kutimani
harshad chat with.............

Author: -Nadaan-   Replies: 5   Views: 807

-Nadaan- 5 807 28 August 2009 at 9:26pm by she100
#.ChIt...ChAt...CoRnEr.#

Author: hreeyaa   Replies: 0   Views: 621

hreeyaa 0 621 18 August 2009 at 3:58am by hreeyaa
only premeeer fan chit chat

Author: sohail2additi   Replies: 1   Views: 616

sohail2additi 1 616 13 July 2009 at 6:24am by khushix
chat and spam #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89

Author: atop   Replies: 711   Views: 12422

atop 711 12422 03 May 2008 at 12:09am by Sara_DONT_ASK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index