India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Chat and Spam #1 (Page 13)

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
hey me was just watching the precap yaaar....and trust me....prem bhayyuu..even after the announcement doenst tht she is heer...he is only shocked abt the name....and when lalit wil call heer...and when she's gonna move forward i think thts when he's gonna know tht she is heer.....if yu chck the precap yu can see...he didnot hav tht much of shock which he shud actually hav.....oh god...mein toh unki dance ki intezaar kar rahi hoon....

luv nandini

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by **zahara**

well...harshad has made u guys crazzzzzzyyyyy...pata nahi Additi kya haal ho ga?? Big smile

I bet she secretly has a crush on him. Wink
- Tahseena

me 2...di...I think the same....but he teases her and that means a guy likes a girl........what do u all think??Big smile

awhh if they were reading this they maybe blushingEmbarrassedLOLLOL.. by the way does heer wear a wig?Confused.. coz once i saw a topic on thatConfused

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandini90

hey me was just watching the precap yaaar....and trust me....prem bhayyuu..even after the announcement doenst tht she is heer...he is only shocked abt the name....and when lalit wil call heer...and when she's gonna move forward i think thts when he's gonna know tht she is heer.....if yu chck the precap yu can see...he didnot hav tht much of shock which he shud actually hav.....oh god...mein toh unki dance ki intezaar kar rahi hoon....

luv nandini

what that means lalit already knew she was heerConfused now m confused yarrConfused yehi hotahai when we only watch PH parts n not the whole epiLOL

Edited by yulZ - 30 April 2008 at 7:38pm
::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::

LOL
Originally posted by yulZ

@yulz: love what it says in ur signature box...did u write it?? LOL Wink

nahhhhh LOL yarr mein itna bhi intelligent nahi LOL.. chori kiya huwa property haiLOL

mujhe pata tha!!!!!!!!LOL ur such a cheater!!LOLWink

kahe ka cheater yarr mein toh is quote ko aur hee precious look deraha hun by using it for PHEmbarrassed it must be feeling luckyLOLLOL..

waise tell me one thing was ur username sanYa_21 or sth like that in the 1stConfused n had PM siggyEmbarrassed

arrreyyy yaar...someone stole my ID!!LOL Iwas Sanya15...... kyun???

well...harshad has made u guys crazzzzzzyyyyy...pata nahi Additi kya haal ho ga?? Big smile

- Tahseena

me 2...di...I think the same....but he teases her and that means a guy likes a girl........what do u all think??Big smile

awhh if they were reading this they maybe blushingEmbarrassedLOLLOL.. by the way does heer wear a wig?Confused.. coz once i saw a topic on thatConfused

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

- Tahseena

no wayssssss...yaar it's her real hair....Harshad would totally run away!!LOL

*¤*zahara*¤* Senior Member
*¤*zahara*¤*
*¤*zahara*¤*

- Tahseena

Ya i was talking about that on her appreciation thread. I think she does. Someone was saying how she does and they noticed it. But it looks so natural doesn't it. I love it. All my hair is falling. Cry
- Tahseena
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

- Tahseena

teases her?? how do yu know tht?? was there any article abt harshad and additi which has dis news..aww....i want it..plsss let me know where i can get it from...hehe....aur haan..mein dil se chahthi hoon ki harshad-additi fall for each other...and yaa...even i thot if she was wearing a wig..or else soo long hair..tht too a fashion designer...hehe...

luv nandini

Go to top