Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

   
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Chat and Spam #1 (Page 101)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Joined: 17 June 2007
Posts: 17703

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
must be some invisible guy then if u dont know his name LOL LOL nah my sis is sometis like.. "u know this guy he is soo cute but i think he likes some other girl" n me n my mom r like Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile awhh toh u like him n is jealious becoz of the oher girl Stern Smile LOL LOL .. then my mom n me startsteasing her n she is like "noooohe is only y fren LOL "but her face keeps on blushing Confused LOL

oww toh u were telling ur name to fatima LOL neva mind..i also wanted to know ur name LOL so my golden opprtunity Confused LOL


Edited by yulZ - 01 May 2008 at 2:38pm

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

LOL LOL Really Sid, how big did you make it? Confused Try youtube or Zshare, usually you cna upload upto 100mb!! hehe I want to see it now, which song and couple..?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what u talking about ?LOL
yeah let me check it right now.Big smile

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Joined: 17 June 2007
Posts: 17703

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

LOL LOL Really Sid, how big did you make it? Confused Try youtube or Zshare, usually you cna upload upto 100mb!! hehe I want to see it now, which song and couple..?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yea yarr i tried both but sadly mine was 110mbOuchLOLLOL toh bas 10 hee jyada thaOuchLOL.. i ot crazy looking for the sites where i can download then got fed up n took rest for some days n then again looked for the siteLOL lastly i found it.. it was of SP2 aka saksham n p2Embarrassed  the song was kabhi alvida na kehnaCryLOL

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Joined: 17 June 2007
Posts: 17703

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

I know ..everything about you..So be quiet ..haan of course ...u heard thi name everywhere.LOL

wat u know everything abt meShocked this means u were secretly keeping eye one meShocked through computer screenLOL toh then tell me wats my fav. fruit??WinkLOL 

yea naam toh janee pehchanii jaise lagtee haiLOL

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yulZ

must be some invisible guy then if u dont know his name LOL LOL nah my sis is sometis like.. "u know this guy he is soo cute but i think he likes some other girl" n me n my mom r like Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile awhh toh u like him n is jealious becoz of the oher girl Stern Smile LOL LOL .. then my mom n me startsteasing her n she is like "noooohe is only y fren LOL "but her face keeps on blushing Confused LOL

oww toh u were telling ur name to fatima LOL neva mind..i also wanted to know ur name LOL so my golden opprtunity Confused LOL

hahaha...LOL cool cool..tumhari sis mera jaise hai..tell her..that i love her ..she is too good..so do u have GF..i think u dont have it..lolz
yeah i was telling her..lolz..btw tell me how many times u want to know my name..LOL

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by Himanivineet

I know ..everything about you..So be quiet ..haan of course ...u heard thi name everywhere.LOL

wat u know everything abt meShocked this means u were secretly keeping eye one meShocked through computer screenLOL toh then tell me wats my fav. fruit??WinkLOL 

yea naam toh janee pehchanii jaise lagtee haiLOL

yeah ..ab pata chal kya..lolz
hmmm u r fav fruit is..
Mango or orangeLOL

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Ok Sania, hope you like it Embarrassed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes dear i dint like it..i just loved itBig smile

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Joined: 17 June 2007
Posts: 17703

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Himanivineet

hahaha...LOL cool cool..tumhari sis mera jaise hai..tell her..that i love her ..she is too good..so do u have GF..i think u dont have it..lolz
yeah i was telling her..lolz..btw tell me how many times u want to know my name..LOL

hey how can u be so sure that i dont have a GFOuch?? i have 3 GF .

............................................................ .............................

............................................................ ................................

............................................................ ...........................

n they r one granny, my mom n my sisLOL..

well how abt uBig smile?? i bet u have got ur invisible guy LOL.. hmm..sach kahu toh i wanted to know ur name abt 5 timesEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
27 oct sbs-Prem heer eating chat video update

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Shruti11   Replies: 109   Views: 8084

Shruti11 109 8084 28 October 2009 at 5:01am by Kutimani
harshad chat with.............

Author: -Nadaan-   Replies: 5   Views: 807

-Nadaan- 5 807 28 August 2009 at 9:26pm by she100
#.ChIt...ChAt...CoRnEr.#

Author: hreeyaa   Replies: 0   Views: 620

hreeyaa 0 620 18 August 2009 at 3:58am by hreeyaa
only premeeer fan chit chat

Author: sohail2additi   Replies: 1   Views: 616

sohail2additi 1 616 13 July 2009 at 6:24am by khushix
chat and spam #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89

Author: atop   Replies: 711   Views: 12408

atop 711 12408 03 May 2008 at 12:09am by Sara_DONT_ASK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index