Posted: 15 years ago

~Salaam Namaste Fellow Chatters and Spammers~

Welcome abroad, all fully faltoo people in the world. Please join in following conversations at your own risk!

What is CnS?

Well, certainly not a place for proper people who go to bed sharp at 8:30 pm and tuck their shirts in. This is a place to go crazy, let loose and CHAT! NO judging will ensue in the following 150 pages. That is my personal promise to you! I have noticed in the last couple of days that many people have been having sudden urges to chat and spam! Well, here that is EXACTLY what we can do! Chat and Spam to your hearts content!

Credit?

Well, this topic has just started it's 20th post in the past 2 months in the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum and CnS has entered it's 10th post in the Kashme Se forum! Originally this idea has been thought up of Ritu (tvfan1401) Please PM her thanking her for her WONDERFUL idea!

My experience?

What can I say? It's been a roller coaster ride! I met my closest friends and sisters on IF on this very post! I've spent countless hours chatting with people via this post! I give you my word, you will not regret joining!

Awards

Every time a new post is started, the person who chatted and spammed the most in the previous thread will get the

CHATTING CROWN

(siggy coming soon)

Rules

1.      First person to post on page 150 will put up new post and decide who will get the chatting crown.

2.    Sense of humor and ability to laugh at yourself is a must!

So what are you waiting for…start CHATTING!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ok...me going offline now....have fun chatting....if it's a sucess...we might be able to presude mods to let this become a sticky!
*¤*zahara*¤* thumbnail
WOW. Can't wait to get started. Ladies (and gentlemen if there is any) lets get started. My name Tahseena. Priya where art thou?? We were taking going on and on on the other wall. This is the place to be man. πŸ˜†
- Tahseena
*¤*zahara*¤* thumbnail
Oh and thank you so much Shabo.
OMG....I guess this isn't going to work out? 😭 πŸ˜† LMAO...didn't expect it too....but if n e one does want to chat......START!
pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hello ladies and ladies.. πŸ˜†
my name is Janki...
soooooooooo.........kool πŸ˜†

i am not a good convo starter..i can join in..lolπŸ˜†

Edited by pm rocks - 15 years ago
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ !!!!!! I'm sooo in!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳...will be back w/my bak bak soon!! πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omg shabo what a post
sure i wil say thanx to her....awosome post dear

if nobody knows let me tell u my name..
My name is Sania .
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm a thread where we can talk about anything and everything sounds coool
fanks Shabz

hmmm wat can we start with!!!

i know hw bout HARSHAD AKA PREM, he is da HOT sizzling topic these days wid him confessin his love n all n also seeing a new side to him dat isnt shy
woooooooooooowwwwwwww 😍
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i know he is hot say something elseEdited by Himanivineet - 15 years ago