Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

heyy guyyz (Page 4)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mariaa.xo

Originally posted by yulZ

welcome mar Hug Hug (hope u dont mind calling me that Big smile )its just that when i became fren with any1 toh i alwas think of a nickname for them Embarrassed Embarrassed u know short n easy LOL LOL
well of course u will make lots of frens here Big smile Big smile
to be true i also dont know the story of the other characters other than prem n heer Embarrassed LOL LOL .. mostly i only wwatch their part only Embarrassed LOL

lolz...i m gettin sum nicknamezLOL buh i dun mindBig smile
yaa...i find d story kinda broin soo i onlii wach heer prem partzEmbarrassedLOLLOL
btw wutz yur name??

arrey arrey ask me his name is Sid...hehe
and u go to KIT form coz when u get bored..haila..LOL

mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by mariaa.xo

welcome mar Hug Hug (hope u dont mind calling me that Big smile )its just that when i became fren with any1 toh i alwas think of a nickname for them Embarrassed Embarrassed u know short n easy LOL LOL
well of course u will make lots of frens here Big smile Big smile
to be true i also dont know the story of the other characters other than prem n heer Embarrassed LOL LOL .. mostly i only wwatch their part only Embarrassed LOL

lolz...i m gettin sum nicknamezLOL buh i dun mindBig smile
yaa...i find d story kinda broin soo i onlii wach heer prem partzEmbarrassedLOLLOL
btw wutz yur name??

arrey arrey ask me his name is Sid...hehe
and u go to KIT form coz when u get bored..haila..LOL

ooo icicLOL
lolz...i dun wach KIT regularily eitrLOL
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
awhh thankOO himani for introducing me Embarrassed LOL .. app ko introduce karke koi faida toh huwa LOL LOL
well i also dont watch KIT regularly either Ouch bas that natasha wala part makes me go D'oha lil scary type LOL
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

awhh thankOO himani for introducing me Embarrassed LOL .. app ko introduce karke koi faida toh huwa LOL LOL
well i also dont watch KIT regularly either Ouch bas that natasha wala part makes me go D'oha lil scary type LOL

hey who told u my name is himani..hum frind bhi ban gaya..and even dont know my name....Angry yeah i hate natasha part

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

hey who told u my name is himani..hum frind bhi ban gaya..and even dont know my name....Angry yeah i hate natasha part

sorry yarr par tumne apna naam nahi batayeeCry.. hainaConfused? chorry hunCry actualli after i types i came to know that vineet was also there with the himani name so i was oowww she is the fan of himani n vineet i guessBig smile..

toh apka naam kya haiEmbarrassed?

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

sorry yarr par tumne apna naam nahi batayeeCry.. hainaConfused? chorry hunCry actualli after i types i came to know that vineet was also there with the himani name so i was oowww she is the fan of himani n vineet i guessBig smile..

toh apka naam kya haiEmbarrassed?

awwwwww u such a sweetheart yeah big fan of himani and vineet..and lolz..yaar when u welcoming maria..she..said hii sania..and u dint even notice this ..mera naam kya hai...i think priya said my name to...waisa mera naam Sania hai ..heheBig smile

Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Maria, I'm sure you have already made lots of friends here but Pyar baatne se hi toh barta hai nah?.....So here I'm Raisa your another dost & Gost LOL LOL !!

Enjoy ur staying in this Forum Embarrassed Embarrassed

Raisa
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
hahaha
Ghost LOL
hi Raisa

Go to top