Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Pati, Patni and Everybody else! - CLOSED (Page 74)

starplusfan777 Senior Member
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by panache

Originally posted by starplusfan777

Yeh aankhen, yeh masti
Yeh zulfein, yeh khushboo
Yeh chehraa, yeh tevar
Yeh qaatil adaayein
Yeh premi, yeh paagal
Yeh chaahat, yeh mohabbat
Qayamat, Qayamat, Qayamat, Qayamat

I dedicate these lyrics to "The one and only Mr. Shabby but seriously hot Ahluwalia".

Very Very nice!!LOL

Shukriya Panache. BTW, you did get the song right, it was from a movie of Urmila Matondkar and Ajay Devgan...Wink, just the other day I heard the song and couldn't think of anyone but Mr. Somkin' hot Ahluwalia. Actually you can add me to the new list of lover girls of Shabby...we had hip hop superstar Shaggy till now, but now we have Shabby to give him some stiff competition.

But I just have one complaint, I wish Shabby works out more...he really is becoming a La Ram Kapoor...what's with these guys and attention, it doesn't go to their head, it goes straight into their stomachTongue

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heeba

ok my lovely sauts...will take a leave now..
might come later on...

And Rims, enjoy ur remaining time cuz he will only come back in a week...and beleive the wait will be long...

Definitely!!! LonnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggLOL

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by panache

Yeh aankhen, yeh masti
Yeh zulfein, yeh khushboo
Yeh chehraa, yeh tevar
Yeh qaatil adaayein
Yeh premi, yeh paagal
Yeh chaahat, yeh mohabbat
Qayamat, Qayamat, Qayamat, Qayamat

I dedicate these lyrics to "The one and only Mr. Shabby but seriously hot Ahluwalia".

Very Very nice!!LOL

Shukriya Panache. BTW, you did get the song right, it was from a movie of Urmila Matondkar and Ajay Devgan...Wink, just the other day I heard the song and couldn't think of anyone but Mr. Somkin' hot Ahluwalia. Actually you can add me to the new list of lover girls of Shabby...we had hip hop superstar Shaggy till now, but now we have Shabby to give him some stiff competition.

But I just have one complaint, I wish Shabby works out more...he really is becoming a La Ram Kapoor...what's with these guys and attention, it doesn't go to their head, it goes straight into their stomachTongue - I agree...but he has slimmed down a bit these days!! Wink(I notice all these things!! LOL)compared to the gorilla look he sported during his sangeet etc!! By the way, Shabby actually lost a lot of weight before he took the role of Milind...maybe, he forget to maintain that lost weight!!LOL

-Goldy- IF-Dazzler
-Goldy-
-Goldy-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Sangs, yeh sab tere oil wale khane ka nateeza hai....achche se khayaal nahi rakh sakti??? Angry
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by milindkidewani

Sangs, yeh sab tere oil wale khane ka nateeza hai....achche se khayaal nahi rakh sakti??? Angry

Nahi....yeh saab other wives jo waje se hua hai!! Mein sirf usko salads aur healthy foods hi deyti hoon!LOLCry

PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

ROFL...sahi bholi goldy...LOL!!! aloo ke parathe kilate kilate kitna mota kar diya bechare ko!!Angry

-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zcbcc34

ROFL...sahi bholi goldy...LOL!!! aloo ke parathe kilate kilate kitna mota kar diya bechare ko!!Angry

ROFLROFLROFL dont worry...we all will make him lose the weight in a week.Wink With 2-3 days he lost a lot of pounds. LOL LOL

-Goldy- IF-Dazzler
-Goldy-
-Goldy-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsyworld

Originally posted by zcbcc34

ROFLROFLROFL dont worry...we all will make him lose the weight in a week.Wink With 2-3 days he lost a lot of pounds. LOL LOL

Yes girls, ab usko tala hua khana mat dena aur achche se excercise karwana....kon si wali, yeh to sab to pata hi hai na.....Wink Phir dekhna  kuch dino mei.....haaye!!!!Embarrassed

Go to top