Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Boyfriend vs. Father...the war is on!!!

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

The track that's going on right now clearly symbolises a very every-day issue for Indians...the fight of a father to keep his daughter in his protection forever. 

I think this track is going to gain alot of attention from both the creatives and the audience as it's a highly popular issue.

Shashank has always treasured Ridz in a different way...like with Angie...in the earlier episodes, he used to scold her on her behavior with Ridz but still accepted her the way she was...but with Ridz, it looked like he was proud of her coz somewhere she resembled him. So, I think he will fight extra harder with Armaan coz he doesn't want to lose his little girl.

After AR get together...we'll probably see Shashank opposing to their relationship...which he's already started doing. I personally think it will be a great track to watch how the DMG creatives weave out a story from this plot.Also, seeing Armaan fight to show Shashank that he deserves Ridhima will be fun.

So, the fight between Armaan and Shashank will soon be on....it'll be a war for Ridhima.

Rida

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Yep definitely sense the track coming..slowly we've had hints all month that the track is on its way LOL

It will definitely be lots of fun to watch Big smile

I mean how many of us girls loved watching Raj in DDLJ steal the hearts of Simrans family..didnt that just make Raj EVEN MORE perfect? Tongue Armaan will do the same thing Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed And I cant waiiit!!!!! Clap Embarrassed Bring it on!! Big smile
dangerous1 Senior Member
dangerous1
dangerous1

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
o dis time around she better just not stand there and wathc and actualy do something....
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Preeti_285

Yep definitely sense the track coming..slowly we've had hints all month that the track is on its way LOL

I mean how many of us girls loved watching Raj in DDLJ steal the hearts of Simrans family..didnt that just make Raj EVEN MORE perfect? Tongue Armaan will do the same thing Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed And I cant waiiit!!!!! Clap Embarrassed Bring it on!! Big smile

OMG so true...what made Raj more desirable was his fight with Simran itself to win over her familyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...God, I can totally imagine Armu doing all that!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

heenaz IF-Dazzler
heenaz
heenaz

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

so true preeti Smile

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dangerous1

o dis time around she better just not stand there and wathc and actualy do something....

I'm pretty sure she'll be undecided on what to do....but I think she'll fight for both sidesTongue....Will probably go try to reason out with Shashank and then go and manofy ArmaanLOL

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
War to hona hi tha.... 2day or 2moro bt it will b gd 2 watch i think they should make a vry funny damad nd sasur in the future cos their jodi rocks shashank is all strict whereas armaan is all fun loving ... LOL
islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Very well said..The beauty of Raj was the respect he had for traditions and parents opinions..even though he was a number one flirt and always joked around..I always felt the character "Armaan" reminded me of Raj my all time fav character and movie ofcourseEmbarrassed

It would be awesome to see Armaan trying to patao shashank to win his heart and his daughter too....and then i think we will see the AR shaadi on DMG LOL
but true...its weird that shashank will become khadoos suddenly...coz he has always been this understanding dad..but when it comes to beti and her life...all dad's behave the same way Embarrassed

Just cant wait

Go to top