Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

They met, They talked, yet Nothing! (Page 4)

Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Kal El, there is a great chance that you will be proved right about the age thing if Veer was to be brought back.

I'm not too sure about other shows, but there have been some serious issues regarding age in KS. There is one example I keep bringing up -

Before the first ever KS leap, when Ranvir was in the process of accepting Raashi, he went to a Mandir and a pandit gave him a lecture about why he should fulfil his duties as a husband. There, it was implied that Ranvir was 26 years old.

That all sounds well and good... but in actual fact, there is a huge problem in that - The reason being that Walia was said to be 40 or 41 at the time. It was also established at some point that Jigyasa is 5 years younger than Walia - therefore she would have been around 36 at the time.

And from that, we would be forced to conclude that Jigyasa gave birth to Ranvir at the ripe old age of 10 Dead

It just goes to show that the writers at the time really didn't think things through.

The Walia-Pronita track seems to be quite good at this point... and so maybe the current team of writers are good enough to get things like age right - at least I hope they are LOL

God bless.

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
^ Yeah Balaji never gets these things right. There is however, a strange consistency regarding "underage parenthood" in KS though: if we use Bani's retconned current age of 40 and interpolate, we find that she first became pregnant somewhere around 11-12 which is consistent with Jigyasa giving birth to Ranvir at age 10. Wacko Maybe KS is a fantasy world where ppl become adults at 5 or something. ROFL

Oh well, we need to overlook these things and enjoy the story like you said. Right now it looks like the creatives are actually making a good effort. Let's hope it lasts. Smile

Edited by Kal El - 01 May 2008 at 4:30pm
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

^ Yeah Balaji never gets these things right. There is however, a strange consistency regarding "underage parenthood" in KS though: if we use Bani's retconned current age of 40 and interpolate, we find that she first became pregnant somewhere around 11-12 which is consistent with Jigyasa giving birth to Ranvir at age 10. Wacko Maybe KS is a fantasy world where ppl become adults at 5 or something. ROFL

Oh well, we need to overlook these things and enjoy the story like you said. Right now it looks like the creatives are actually making a good effort. Let's hope it lasts. Smile

That does really sound funny!ROFL

Most of us were really fighting over this leap thingy...the stupidity of 16 years of leap for bringing in less than average youngsters, pretty but blah acting into the story...Ganga, Krishna, Vidya - did they forget the Nivi, Gayu company from AD's era...
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kal El

Hehehe!

I'm sure that there is potential for even more crazy things to happen - underaged parenthood has definitely been an issue in KS, and so maybe they'll balance things out with overaged parenthood also Stern Smile 

Whenever any leap happens, it's usually just before or after a baby is born... and so just before the next leap, Walia may have another child or two... and he'll probably keep having kids till he's 160 years old. 

I know that like myself, even you were having a laugh when you said those things... but you know, you did make that important point that I've highlighted above Thumbs Up  Above all things, enjoyment of the show is what matters more than anything else Smile 

As long as the show isn't causing removing food from our plates, roofs from over our heads, and money from our pockets, it's all well and good...  And so far, I'm quite sure that KS hasn't taken any of those things from any of it's viewers LOL

God bless.

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged
But I liked Gurdeep and Ram's chemistry

Go to top