Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

They met, They talked, yet Nothing! (Page 3)

kaveri.dhar Newbie
kaveri.dhar
kaveri.dhar

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Shahni,

Agree with you, I feel no anticipation for their scenes. Does not matter if they are strangers, they just don't connect for me like Jai and Pia did not in the initial days, but Jai and Bani did, even if he was asking her to organize something or the other. That's why it is called chemistry between actors that light up the screen even if it's a glance among strangers across a room. It's the chemistry that the new Bani has with Rano that could be seen in the train scene, they connected. This person is any odd stranger for me with Jay and as such I don't see the connection like I did with Jai and old Bani, Jai and Roshni Chopra, Jai and Sonali.    It's the anticipation of seeing them together again that is missing. That's just my take on it.

I am liking the Jai and Ganga and I liked the Porinita and Rano interactions.

K

Edited by kaveri.dhar - 30 April 2008 at 8:14pm

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Grown-up girls? 20 something son? Confused

I thought the leap was of 16 years. Only Ganga should be adult by now. The twins are 16, right? Ermm

Oh wait this is Balaji.....
sleeplessangel Senior Member
sleeplessangel
sleeplessangel

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I just love the way Pronita/Bani and Jai are meeting. It is being sipped through drop by drop. He sees similarities in her like Bani he is intrigued by her, and I hope they keep showing that he keeps getting more and more curious about her and to a point that he can't get her out of his mind. I mean they can't really show him at this age and grown up kids, and supposedly a married man falling in love with a total strange woman at first sight. He did ask her today who the hell are you? Shows he is disturbed and is feeling something inside him. Its really cute and hope it keeps growing and getting better. Boond boond, rufta rufta, Jai or Bani ka pyar ek baar phir se khil utha.

The same thing is happening to Rano. Rano is getting curious, she is seeing things that Bani used to do in Pronita but yet she can't make the connection. Yet everytime Pronita does something, it reminds her of Bani.

It would be nice now if the Sali/Jija would communicate and they could talk to each other and share their curiosity and what they are feeling about Pronita and how everything she is saying and doing is pointing to Bani.
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sleeplessangel

I just love the way Pronita/Bani and Jai are meeting. It is being sipped through drop by drop. He sees similarities in her like Bani he is intrigued by her, and I hope they keep showing that he keeps getting more and more curious about her and to a point that he can't get her out of his mind. .

Yes!I agree!Thats the beauty of this track...

Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kal El

I thought the leap was of 16 years. Only Ganga should be adult by now. The twins are 16, right? Ermm

I think I mentioned those things in my post... and so I'll answer Big smile

The leap was indeed a 16 year one, and so Ganga should be around 22 or so, whilst the twins are 16.

However, we should not forget that Walia also fathered a child with Pia! Tongue

Veer was at least 5 years older than Ganga... and therefore he'll be somewhere around the age of 27-28 Smile

Anyways, I must also agree with the excellent post made by The Critic Clap  

If a Walia was to start developing feelings for a stranger (Pronita in this case), and try and set of sparks or something, it would really say alot about his character (unfortunately, not good things). Pronita is not in a position to recognise Walia... and in Walia's case, he truly believes that Bani is dead as a doornail - he has no reason at all to associate Pronita with Bani. Therefore if Walia was to make a move on her at their first meeting, he'd probably come across as a very disgusting old man Dead

That's why I think that an instant chemistry thing would probably look out of place... I mean, a guy is happily married for 20 something years, and then at roughly the age of 70, he starts having sparks flying with a person who he feels is a stranger? Confused 

Over time though, if Walia starts learning things about Pronita that generate genuine curiousity about who she really is, then I think that would work without coming across as crazy. Smile  Similarly with Pronita, if over time, she has conversations with Walia where the guy says certain things that ring bells in her mind (stuff that makes her question whether she could have had some sort of past connection with the guy), it could work Smile

I genuinely think that the thrill is usually in the chase - KS was probably at its best during the time where Walia and Bani were first getting to know each other a little while after they got married. Once they got together on June 18, after that there was a bit of waffle for a month... and then there was nothing to do for them, and so they had the first of their 3285 separations Stern Smile 

With this current track, maybe the creatives can utilise this oppertunity to kinda make the characters learn and discover each other again. If the story is paced well, the show could end up working well with the audience Thumbs Up

God bless.

simz99 Goldie
simz99
simz99

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Phir se kahaani kemsitry ki LOL LOL LOL KS has gone way beyond the J-B "love story" it used to be pre the Dubai ONS. I personally think GK is doing a great job as Bani..after a very long time I'm enjoying the story, rather a good story than suspect kemistry, na? Wink

Edited by simz99 - 01 May 2008 at 5:09am
sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Nina I disagree yaar…I did/do get butterflies in my stomach…but hang on it's just coz of RK/JW Embarrassed ….I am right now in the phase of 'to hell with KS, to hell with the story, to hell with who plays Bani, to hell with who the respectable Mr Walia (yeah suddenly he has become respectable…earlier he used to be a lecher who jumped in n out of bed with anything in skirts kinda man for some members) is sharing his bed with…and to hell with TRP's…I watched for RK, will keep watchin for RK as long as they don't show him….well you know what I am talking bout Wink

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Originally posted by Kal El

I think I mentioned those things in my post... and so I'll answer Big smile

The leap was indeed a 16 year one, and so Ganga should be around 22 or so, whilst the twins are 16.

However, we should not forget that Walia also fathered a child with Pia! Tongue

Veer was at least 5 years older than Ganga... and therefore he'll be somewhere around the age of 27-28 Smile

Ah yes Veer. I forgot about him. LOL Indeed he should be around that age. However, I have little doubt that when (if) he is brought into the story, he will magically be the same (or almost the same) age as Ganga. Wink This is Balaji after all. Smile Remember that they have already retconned the earlier leaps as far as Bani's age is considered. LOL

Edited by Kal El - 01 May 2008 at 3:32pm

Go to top