Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

They met, They talked, yet Nothing! (Page 2)

simran777 Senior Member
simran777
simran777

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Very well said Mr.Raviji...excellent points Thumbs Up i agree 200%

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Raviji:  That was an excellent analysis/overview of the current scenario. 16 years is a long time and Bani has been living as Pronita in a completely different environment. JW and Bani need to first recognize each other and then rediscover each other.

rpmenon: I agree with you that if they would have shown sparks and chemistry from the first meeting onwards then there would be anti-JW posts saying Pronita is a stranger to him and how can he be attracted to a stranger.

Neelamkothari: Are you saying that RK as an actor is now doomed for life if he never gets to act with Prachi in another serial?

The bottom line is that as of now the new team is making an effort to give us a good track and it is but natural that they cannot make everyone happy.

I would rather see a good track with some story and depth rather than one solely or 'chemistry'. My observation is that without a storyline even the actors used to look bored and listless.

Edited by soap-critic - 30 April 2008 at 6:01pm
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Soap-Critic,

Completely agree with you! Yes, a good track, even if it is a revenge one, packaged and presented well, is better than one without depth and only with chemistry. Just my POV.

As for the Trps falling 2 points, if you compare the charts for 28 and 29 April, the trps of almost all the serials fell by 2 or more points. IPL matches occupied more of the top few places.

Edited by suganthirani - 30 April 2008 at 6:40pm
banibanijai IF-Dazzler
banibanijai
banibanijai

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Nina iam very much with u. its a scene where jai asks pronita about bani but there was not much excitement to watch that scene and that too with BD. if Gurdeep is acting in one serial then why BD?
Gurdeep is much older than prachi and nearly close to age of Ram tho Chemistry must b there. but absolutely no chemistry.
after todays gurdeep-ram scene i feel meera-jai chemistry is better than their chemistry.
though i dont like Meera character i feel she is ok than gurdeep with ram.
Hope Gurdeep works further without BD as i feel she is not busy with any other projects.

Edited by banibanijai - 30 April 2008 at 6:39pm
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

I would rather see a good track with some story and depth rather than one solely or 'chemistry'. My observation is that without a storyline even the actors used to look bored and listless.

Soap Critic,

So true.

With a good story,it is easy to win audience,and in fact,many who had actually stopped watching KS even when PD was a part of KS,have now started watching with renewed interest.

That tells volumes abt the show's popularity these days,and yes,doesnt mean that they can keep everyone happy.But there r some like me and many others who do like it too.So,i guess they loose some,but gain some too..so they r not loosing much at the end of the day as long as they show a powerful story,which they r,as of now.

PD has made Bani alive,agreed,but it doesnt mean that Ram cannot act with anyone else...Either way,when RK/PD were acting together,we still have seen a phase where JB scenes did not excite this forum much..

Edited by rpmenon - 30 April 2008 at 7:51pm
*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
soap-critic
I agree wtih you 100% finally ks track is moving with an right amount of speed, without being dragged like the meeting of JB were in the past two leaps.

I loved Jai being confused about meeting an stranger, but he was disappointed yet happy when they announced Pronita as the winner.

Each day i look forward to seeing KS because i want to see not just JPor meeting but also interaction between Rano and po*nita, when Bani was alive they didn't show sister bond that often, but the new creatives are also showing some sister bonds and interactions.
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
i agree with soap critic,radhika,suganthi and piku here...the beauty of this track is that everyday we can look forward to some positivity...we have warm rano-bani/pronita relationship developing...we have the baby steps that jai-pronita relationship is taking and i am excited to see what developments will happen tomorrow..and in wm we have the wonderful adi-daadi banter..makes for a pleasurable viewing... and not to forget the jai-ganga scenes...

Edited by IFaddictinUS - 30 April 2008 at 7:54pm
ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
As for one, I am loving this new Bani and JW.

She is doing an outstanding job as Bani Wink

Go to top