Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Soap-Critic,

Completely agree with you! Yes, a good track, even if it is a revenge one, packaged and presented well, is better than one without depth and only with chemistry. Just my POV.

As for the Trps falling 2 points, if you compare the charts for 28 and 29 April, the trps of almost all the serials fell by 2 or more points. IPL matches occupied more of the top few places.

Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nina iam very much with u. its a scene where jai asks pronita about bani but there was not much excitement to watch that scene and that too with BD. if Gurdeep is acting in one serial then why BD?
Gurdeep is much older than prachi and nearly close to age of Ram tho Chemistry must b there. but absolutely no chemistry.
after todays gurdeep-ram scene i feel meera-jai chemistry is better than their chemistry.
though i dont like Meera character i feel she is ok than gurdeep with ram.
Hope Gurdeep works further without BD as i feel she is not busy with any other projects. Edited by banibanijai - 15 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap-critic

I would rather see a good track with some story and depth rather than one solely or 'chemistry'. My observation is that without a storyline even the actors used to look bored and listless.

Soap Critic,

So true.

With a good story,it is easy to win audience,and in fact,many who had actually stopped watching KS even when PD was a part of KS,have now started watching with renewed interest.

That tells volumes abt the show's popularity these days,and yes,doesnt mean that they can keep everyone happy.But there r some like me and many others who do like it too.So,i guess they loose some,but gain some too..so they r not loosing much at the end of the day as long as they show a powerful story,which they r,as of now.

PD has made Bani alive,agreed,but it doesnt mean that Ram cannot act with anyone else...Either way,when RK/PD were acting together,we still have seen a phase where JB scenes did not excite this forum much..

Edited by rpmenon - 15 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
soap-critic
I agree wtih you 100% finally ks track is moving with an right amount of speed, without being dragged like the meeting of JB were in the past two leaps.

I loved Jai being confused about meeting an stranger, but he was disappointed yet happy when they announced Pronita as the winner.

Each day i look forward to seeing KS because i want to see not just JPor meeting but also interaction between Rano and po*nita, when Bani was alive they didn't show sister bond that often, but the new creatives are also showing some sister bonds and interactions.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with soap critic,radhika,suganthi and piku here...the beauty of this track is that everyday we can look forward to some positivity...we have warm rano-bani/pronita relationship developing...we have the baby steps that jai-pronita relationship is taking and i am excited to see what developments will happen tomorrow..and in wm we have the wonderful adi-daadi banter..makes for a pleasurable viewing... and not to forget the jai-ganga scenes...Edited by IFaddictinUS - 15 years ago
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As for one, I am loving this new Bani and JW.

She is doing an outstanding job as Bani 😉
kaveri.dhar thumbnail
Shahni,

Agree with you, I feel no anticipation for their scenes. Does not matter if they are strangers, they just don't connect for me like Jai and Pia did not in the initial days, but Jai and Bani did, even if he was asking her to organize something or the other. That's why it is called chemistry between actors that light up the screen even if it's a glance among strangers across a room. It's the chemistry that the new Bani has with Rano that could be seen in the train scene, they connected. This person is any odd stranger for me with Jay and as such I don't see the connection like I did with Jai and old Bani, Jai and Roshni Chopra, Jai and Sonali.    It's the anticipation of seeing them together again that is missing. That's just my take on it.

I am liking the Jai and Ganga and I liked the Porinita and Rano interactions.

K Edited by kaveri.dhar - 15 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Grown-up girls? 20 something son? 😕

I thought the leap was of 16 years. Only Ganga should be adult by now. The twins are 16, right? 🤔

Oh wait this is Balaji.....
sleeplessangel thumbnail
I just love the way Pronita/Bani and Jai are meeting. It is being sipped through drop by drop. He sees similarities in her like Bani he is intrigued by her, and I hope they keep showing that he keeps getting more and more curious about her and to a point that he can't get her out of his mind. I mean they can't really show him at this age and grown up kids, and supposedly a married man falling in love with a total strange woman at first sight. He did ask her today who the hell are you? Shows he is disturbed and is feeling something inside him. Its really cute and hope it keeps growing and getting better. Boond boond, rufta rufta, Jai or Bani ka pyar ek baar phir se khil utha.

The same thing is happening to Rano. Rano is getting curious, she is seeing things that Bani used to do in Pronita but yet she can't make the connection. Yet everytime Pronita does something, it reminds her of Bani.

It would be nice now if the Sali/Jija would communicate and they could talk to each other and share their curiosity and what they are feeling about Pronita and how everything she is saying and doing is pointing to Bani.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sleeplessangel

I just love the way Pronita/Bani and Jai are meeting. It is being sipped through drop by drop. He sees similarities in her like Bani he is intrigued by her, and I hope they keep showing that he keeps getting more and more curious about her and to a point that he can't get her out of his mind. .

Yes!I agree!Thats the beauty of this track...