India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

They met, They talked, yet Nothing!

shahni4 IF-Dazzler
shahni4
shahni4

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

So today JW and Pronita/Bani came face to face, actually talked and JW called Bani his wife etc yet despite RK being his phenomenal best no sparks, no tingles, no buttefliesnada, zippo!!!

One thing I also fail to understand is the need for body doubles at this point..I mean before when we had them the blame was almost always placed on PD..who do we blame now?  BT, ZT, GK, RK????

Nina

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Sorry to say that I disagree.
The butterflies,and the spark were all there,its just a difference in how each person sees it,percieves it.

Some do see it,some dont.Doesnt mean it was not there...

My 2 cents...
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I didnt think it was anything special at all.
shahni4 IF-Dazzler
shahni4
shahni4

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by popeye

I didnt think it was anything special at all.

Popeye

totally agree with you because if it had been the forum would have been so active and all JBians would have gone wild!!

Nina

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree wit u, there was no sparks. nothing special at all. looked like jai and some other women were talking.
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Good to see a topic by you again, Nina ji Smile

I was just thinking over that Walia-Bani/Pronita meeting you mentioned... and to be totally honest, I think that there is only so much that can happen given the current scenario Stern Smile

For starters, Walia is now a father of grown up girls (and a 20 something son if he is able to remember) and is happily married to Meera (whether the marriage is legal or not is another issue). Therefore he's probably past the point where upon meeting a new lady (Pronita is a new face to him) it is respectable for him to mingle with her and establish some sort of connection on a personal level. Of course, after it is revealed that Pronita is Bani, the situation will be different...

And then there is the fact that Bani has the good ol' amnesia... so for 16 odd years, she's developed a new way of life, and taken to a new culture. And therefore she probably has a different set of views and a different approach to the Bani of the past.

Basically, they are now almost like 2 different people.

These days, if you are totally out of touch with someone for around 8 years, then you have to get to know them again after meeting up... and because Walia and Bani/Pronita are not in a position to recognise each other, I think it's definitely realistic to have them reacting to each other as strangers.

If Walia was to suddenly realise that Pronita is Bani, and start jiya dhadak dhadaking, I think it would be kinda cartoonish Confused

I see it this way - if a guy has spent 16 years believing that his first wife was dead, then upon coming across Pronita, I think it would be weird if he was to suddenly think "Ohhh, this could possibly be first wife, and maybe she didn't die and has now had plastic surgery to look different" Stern Smile

I reckon that the best bet for Walia-Bani/Pronita is to get to (once again) find out about each other bit by bit - I think that would be more realistic. Therefore I reckon that the way things are now, and that there was nothing wrong or bad about it Smile

Of course, I'm not a die hard Walia-Bani fan and so that may account for why my view is kinda different on this one Embarrassed

God bless.
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Go
then upon coming across Pronita, I think it would be weird if he was to suddenly think "Ohhh, this could possibly be first wife, and maybe she didn't die and has now had plastic surgery to look different" Stern Smile

God bless.

This one here gave me a good laugh.LOLLOL

Edited by rpmenon - 30 April 2008 at 4:55pm
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I just have one doubt...If it had been PD,do my friends think that they would have met so easily?No,they would have dragged this track and this forum wud be dead anyway in that case,as u say.

They r 2 strangers now,and why wud they jump and hug each other and show "chemistry" right away,and even if they did,the whole story would have been different,and we would have seen negatives in that too anyway.

Go to top