Kasturi

RoKa and the Third Link

only4karan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I swear, Robbie and Kasturi seriously need sometype of ultrastrong glue to prevent them from breaking up each time

Since I hate the current track oh so much๐Ÿคข....I was just wondering

Did Robbie & Kasturi actually consummate their marriage????...

Hopefully the creatives can introduce a twist and Kasturi becomes pregnant with Robbie's child--> wouldn't life be ohhh soo happy than? ๐Ÿ˜› 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roka Lover thumbnail

As far i know they never have consummated and i don't think they will till they get married AGAIN...which i don't know which century that will be ๐Ÿ˜†

But i am for them getting married again...coz last time they married  Kas had sullen face...and revenge crap going in her head๐Ÿ˜•...this time they will be happy and full works of suhaag raat etc๐Ÿ˜ณ  catch my drift yaar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

As far a baby...we can dream on...Roka love is too pure for having affairs ๐Ÿ˜† forget having a baby they havent even gone further than a hug and staring session. ๐Ÿคฃ What a love that they find it hard to express to each other eventhough they are married. Poor Laila Majnu werent married so you can understand why they didnt consummate but Roka they tak the biscuit๐Ÿ˜†

one time we got excited because they were on the way to getting somewhere ahem ahem and Raunak decided to show his manhoos face ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Roka Lover - 15 years ago
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah wish something like that happen...
only4karan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roka Lover

As far i know they never have consummated and i don't think they will till they get married AGAIN...which i don't know which century that will be ๐Ÿ˜†

But i am for them getting married again...coz last time they married  Kas had sullen face...and revenge crap going in her head๐Ÿ˜•...this time they will be happy and full works of suhaag raat etc๐Ÿ˜ณ  catch my drift yaar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

As far a baby...we can dream on...Roka love is too pure for having affairs ๐Ÿ˜† forget having a baby they havent even gone further than a hug and staring session. ๐Ÿคฃ What a love that they find it hard to express to each other eventhough they are married. Poor Laila Majnu werent married so you can understand why they didnt consummate but Roka they tak the biscuit๐Ÿ˜†

one time we got excited because they were on the way to getting somewhere ahem ahem and Raunak decided to show his manhoos face ๐Ÿ˜ก

OMG i sooo hope they get married again and raunak can just take his manhoos face back to manhoosdom๐Ÿ˜ก

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roka Lover

But i am for them getting married again...coz last time they married Kas had sullen face...and revenge crap going in her head๐Ÿ˜•...this time they will be happy and full works of suhaag raat etc๐Ÿ˜ณ catch my drift yaar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

As far a baby...we can dream on...Roka love is too pure for having affairs ๐Ÿ˜† forget having a baby they havent even gone further than a hug and staring session. ๐ŸคฃWhat a love that they find it hard to express to each other eventhough they are married. Poor Laila Majnu werent married so you can understand why they didnt consummate but Roka they tak the biscuit๐Ÿ˜†one time we got excited because they were on the way to getting somewhere ahem ahem and Raunak decided to show his manhoos face ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† You said it all!!!

Summed up the whole RoKa business nicely! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜†

Kay
pragalbha thumbnail
Very well said RoKa Lover!!! I have not seen a more BC times couple than RK!!!
Jeez.....when he is away from her he spends every night with a different girl, atleast that is what they show ๐Ÿ˜† and when she is with him, he does not even dare to kiss her.........I don't understand this inconsistency!!! And I don't want to understand it too....anymore!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by pragalbha - 15 years ago
TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
wish all this happen soon ๐Ÿ˜ i can't see my roka separate anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ
amanat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really me too can't see robbie&kasturi separted anymore and i wish robbie&kasturi married again and after that they have a sweet little baby so cute just think it and they will be together after ranuk truth comes out but after raunk track there are so amny tracks comming up our way1.door secret then2.kasturi real father truth there are many tracks but i hope atleast in todays episode they saw good and nice romantic scences btween robbie&kasturi
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
every1 says it all ๐Ÿ˜† wat shuld i say now ๐Ÿ˜” well i can just hope wateva u say happen sooon ๐Ÿ˜†