India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

RoKa and the Third Link

only4karan Newbie
only4karan
only4karan

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

I swear, Robbie and Kasturi seriously need sometype of ultrastrong glue to prevent them from breaking up each timeOuch

Since I hate the current track oh so muchDead....I was just wondering

Did Robbie & Kasturi actually consummate their marriage????...

Hopefully the creatives can introduce a twist and Kasturi becomes pregnant with Robbie's child--> wouldn't life be ohhh soo happy than? Tongue 

Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

As far i know they never have consummated and i don't think they will till they get married AGAIN...which i don't know which century that will be LOL

But i am for them getting married again...coz last time they married  Kas had sullen face...and revenge crap going in her headConfused...this time they will be happy and full works of suhaag raat etcEmbarrassed  catch my drift yaarWinkLOL

As far a baby...we can dream on...Roka love is too pure for having affairs LOL forget having a baby they havent even gone further than a hug and staring session. ROFL What a love that they find it hard to express to each other eventhough they are married. Poor Laila Majnu werent married so you can understand why they didnt consummate but Roka they tak the biscuitLOL

one time we got excited because they were on the way to getting somewhere ahem ahem and Raunak decided to show his manhoos face Angry

Edited by Roka Lover - 30 April 2008 at 2:07pm
Varsha-01 IF-Rockerz
Varsha-01
Varsha-01

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
yeah wish something like that happen...
only4karan Newbie
only4karan
only4karan

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roka Lover

As far i know they never have consummated and i don't think they will till they get married AGAIN...which i don't know which century that will be LOL

But i am for them getting married again...coz last time they married  Kas had sullen face...and revenge crap going in her headConfused...this time they will be happy and full works of suhaag raat etcEmbarrassed  catch my drift yaarWinkLOL

As far a baby...we can dream on...Roka love is too pure for having affairs LOL forget having a baby they havent even gone further than a hug and staring session. ROFL What a love that they find it hard to express to each other eventhough they are married. Poor Laila Majnu werent married so you can understand why they didnt consummate but Roka they tak the biscuitLOL

one time we got excited because they were on the way to getting somewhere ahem ahem and Raunak decided to show his manhoos face Angry

OMG i sooo hope they get married again and raunak can just take his manhoos face back to manhoosdomAngry

Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roka Lover

But i am for them getting married again...coz last time they married Kas had sullen face...and revenge crap going in her headConfused...this time they will be happy and full works of suhaag raat etcEmbarrassed catch my drift yaarWinkLOL

As far a baby...we can dream on...Roka love is too pure for having affairs LOL forget having a baby they havent even gone further than a hug and staring session. ROFLWhat a love that they find it hard to express to each other eventhough they are married. Poor Laila Majnu werent married so you can understand why they didnt consummate but Roka they tak the biscuitLOLone time we got excited because they were on the way to getting somewhere ahem ahem and Raunak decided to show his manhoos face Angry

LOL LOL LOL You said it all!!!

Summed up the whole RoKa business nicely! Clap Clap LOL

Kay
pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Very well said RoKa Lover!!! I have not seen a more BC times couple than RK!!!
Jeez.....when he is away from her he spends every night with a different girl, atleast that is what they show LOL and when she is with him, he does not even dare to kiss her.........I don't understand this inconsistency!!! And I don't want to understand it too....anymore!! Angry

Edited by pragalbha - 30 April 2008 at 5:49pm
TaAnu_Premeer IF-Rockerz
TaAnu_Premeer
TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
wish all this happen soon Day Dreaming i can't see my roka separate anymore Cry
amanat1 Senior Member
amanat1
amanat1

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
really me too can't see robbie&kasturi separted anymore and i wish robbie&kasturi married again and after that they have a sweet little baby so cute just think it and they will be together after ranuk truth comes out but after raunk track there are so amny tracks comming up our way1.door secret then2.kasturi real father truth there are many tracks but i hope atleast in todays episode they saw good and nice romantic scences btween robbie&kasturi

Go to top