India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

how cute was that... (Page 2)

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
u will get more material today to faint then...ok me not chating in ur thread.. Tongue

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Yesterday the shouting part took me back to JW raging days. And i loved the clamminess po*nita used, she was so relax reminded me of the golden days.

I hope po*nita magically goes to Mumbai, and she somehow goes to WM and becomes Ganga's tutor.

I would love to see JPor in matching clothes. I would love to see M getting Angry
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Seems like there is a big improvement in the scripting of the show Thumbs Up

If there is a major change in the writing team, then I'm curious to know who's come in and who's been replaced.

The change in certain character traits of Bani is definitely a good thing - for starters, the confidence is a welcome addition. I just hope that upon regaining the memory, Bani retains the confidence and doesn't go back to her old sacrificial lamb way of life (where she is constantly trying to be mahaan by taking the weight of the universe on her shoulders and always giving another kurbaani - that should be left to Saloni instead)   Dead

At this point in time, this track does seem to be better thought out than previous ones... let's hope that the creatives are able to keep this momentum Thumbs Up

I definitely think that with the current scenario, the creatives have the potential to hit a home run with the story of Walia and Bani learning more about each other. I think the stuff between now and when Walia and Bani eventually figure out who they both are to each other, that can really bring back some glory to the show (if written well) Thumbs Up

God bless.
sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Haila Mr Walia is always good...haila hailaaaaa types...when i saw y'day my only thought was kapde kuyn badal liye...sud hav gone to the function in white kurta pJ's...aare painting competition tha...painter lagta LOL LOL first time i dint like his tie...but tie kon dekhta hai...just saw once n then got stuck on the face Wink Embarrassed

new Bani i still dont like...she has wired expressions...does too much nautanki with her eyebrows...reminded me of capt Spock from star trek LOL LOL LOL

anyways as i said in one of my posts...i am not bothered with anything else now...i hav totally become an Arjun (mahabharat wala yaar) diciple now...bas machli ki ankh dikhta hai mughe Wink LOL

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Sammiee
U r not posting those pics..thats not fair at all.
Ouch
sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rpmenon

Sammiee
U r not posting those pics..thats not fair at all.
Ouch

No one asked meLOL kon se pics chahiye bol...i am always ready to post pics...chahe jo wale bhi ho...Bas meera ke pics mat bolna...coz i dont watch those partsLOLLOL 

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Samu
I want the one where he was smiling hearing the winner name, and where he was smiling when rano called him jijaji.

Rano and Jai's interaction of the saali and jijaji think remind me of BGB and KIl for some reason. Ouch
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Piku*

Samu
I want the one where he was smiling hearing the winner name, and where he was smiling when rano called him jijaji. 

Me too!!!!!Embarrassed

Go to top