jasmine91 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

heya

in a post i read that both sharad and divyanka have had trouble in their first reality shows; such as divyanka cried on say shava shava and sharad had an argument with ronit roy on yeh hai jalwa!

i would realli appreciate it if someone could tell me about these events please 😊

thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabm786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wud help but i dont know about them either..
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually, i think it was my post. 😆 divyanka was doing say shava shava, it was reality, where the celebrities were singing. and there the audience had to decide who will be eliminated. sharad was there to support her twice as it was every day, i remember divyanka crying in one episode saying she should be eliminated when she desserves it, meaning, when she isnt doing well(which she wasnt, she was approving sorry dont remember what she exatly said).and in yeh hai jalwa rohit roy argued with sharad without no reason, actually i heard that this argument was cut and shortened.since day 1 sharad is being told he has professional dancers with him, he is being picked up, everyone has to say something against him. therefore i think it was really good for divyanka standing up for him and supporting him. Edited by afghangirl - 16 years ago
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when was this on yeh hai jalwa
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: rani712

when was this on yeh hai jalwa

it was in the episode when rohit roy was eliminated, i think it was the 4 th episode in the last part. but in the telecast it was cut short and they didnt show the real argument i heard.

jasmine91 thumbnail
thanks afghangirl
😃

i realli hope sharad wins yeh hai jalwa and shows everyone that hes the best!

and at the end of the day just because he has professional dancers does not mean sharad has it easier; infact he has it the most hardest because he has to learn from them and this is his first dance reality show!!!

uff, this topic realli gets me angry with the people in the show loool!
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeh right, why sharad has to always listen ppl telling him tht he has professional dancers... he himself is nt a dancer na ... also he is first time in any reality shw ...still he is trying his level best!