India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Today’s Interesting Scenes!

*¤*zahara*¤* Senior Member
*¤*zahara*¤*
*¤*zahara*¤*

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! It Tahseena again with another interesting episode. Like yesterday I am going to point out all  the interesting scenes from today's episode. Enjoy and do leave your thoughts!

1. Prem practicing on how to propose to Heer "How do I say it. How can Preet say it so easily without loving someone." LOL He looks awesome in this scene. Very cute and innocent.

2. Prem disappointed face when Heer wasn't at home. He looked like a little kid disappointed for not getting chocolate. Embarrassed

3. The mystery behind the diary and the girl. Who is she?? What is in the Dairy?? Its killing me. I am dying to know.

4. The portait in Manmeet's room? Whose portrait is it of? They kept showing it. Why does Marmeet's hair, height, nose, and shoulder resemble so much of Prem? Any ideas guys?

5. Gayatri and Lalits's scene. Very cute. They are awesome and than the way Lalit talks to himself on the mirror. LOLLOL

6. Prem walking impatiently in the hall way of the hotel and his eyes searching for the one and only Heer and when he sees her the SMILE. Oh gosh! The smile he gives. AMAZING! I was melting. Embarrassed

7. The way he searches for Heer at the party, the impartient looks, and the way he keeps grabbing the wrong person. So cute. He was outstanding  in this scene. The way he searches for her. His eyes does the job. Clap

8. When he sees her, he starts to walk by her side following her steps while staring at her. Beautifully done. I couldn't stop drolling at him. He is so frigging (excuse my language) DROOL WORTHY. Such a EYE CANDY! Day DreamingBlushing

9. My Favorite: When he grabs her hand and pushes her toward the wall. The eye locking session, where prem stares at her eyes and Heer looking down. Than they stare again into each others eyes. When Heer tries to leave, Prem pulls her back. The dialouge he gives. "I don't care about people. If the whole world comes here, it still wouldn't matter. I want to talk to you. I want to say something to you for the first time and I will say it today, because if I don't say it today, I will never be able to say it. The relationship that I have fulfilled so far, I have fulfilled with honesty because to me life means honesty. Whatever I did so far, whatever I said so far, said from my heart..." The way he said these dialouges was outstanding, powerful, genuine and seemed like straight from his heart. His expressions were great. Embarrassed

10. Prem following her around the party and staring at her. How cute did he look? He is so in love. Embarrassed.

11. Prem writing his feeling on the tissue paper. How cute and clever. I love the look he gives at Heer after writing it and putting the tissue on the tray. SO HOT!!!Day Dreaming

12. DJ getting the tissue paper. AngryAngry. Gosh! The lady has like super power or something. Everything ends up to her. Its like she is a magnet that attracts everything.

13. The Preview: Lalit annoucing Heer's engagement. We get to see little bit of Manmeet. Dead Prem Holding Heer's hand and he is disappinted hearing the news. Cry.

14. My Final thoughts: Overall a good episode but I was disappointed that Prem wasn't able to tell Heer "I LOVE YOU." Inshallah tomorrow. It was yet again another episode where Harshad looked awesome and acted superb. Clap. Aditi is glowing. The girls looks so pretty when she is shy. Both of them sure have good chemistry. I love Gayatri and Lalit. They are so cute when they are having their little cute fights. DJ was evil as usual. She needs to learn how to respect and stop talking so badly about Gayatri and Lalit. And she needs to stop being such a mouse, who hears everything and gets everything too. Angry. I missed Preet today. Without him, there is an emptiness. LOL

Harshad: 10/10
Aditi: 10/10

Edited by **zahara** - 30 April 2008 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

shiv&gauri Newbie
shiv&gauri
shiv&gauri

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
yh it was a great and cuteee and roamntic epi, just loved it alllspeacial PremHeer scene Embarrassed ...................... Wink can't till 2morow Smile
Miss_sunn Goldie
Miss_sunn
Miss_sunn

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update
TaAnu_Premeer IF-Rockerz
TaAnu_Premeer
TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
yeah today's scenes were lovely,mindblowing,wonderful,superb,and cute Embarrassed i love prem when he was precticing to perpose heer and the way he told his feelings to her awwwwwwwwwwwwww mindblowing Embarrassed Embarrassed love u Harshad Wink aka Prem u r mindblowing actor Wink
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
yup thanks for updating and i liked how the whole episode was in the best scenes list--because today was another amazing episode---i also just regret the fact that prem didn't say "i love you" but i do hope Heer got the point Heart
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hey great analysis

U have out it down so well and I agree with everything u said...

PH were amazing today

I just cant wait to watch todays episode
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
tht's great,
i fully agree with u,
bhaiyyu had fab scenes today and he did them very very well..

luv atop
k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Tahseena thanchu so much 4 explaining everythng in deatils. i miss yday epi. but after reading ur upadetz. I mjust florish. n want 2 c it. but preet was misisn... Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top