om's kidney- oh my god sensational news

pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh god ekta really dosen't leave any news ....now kidney news she's just too much i mean are we fools....firstly a re-entry of om then again he disappears ....now a new news kidney stealers are behind om n not only one they want both the kidneys waah ekta waah u really use every news that is currently availableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is a complete rip off of american soap Days of Our lives, same memory thing, same wierd family. and also it also recently happned on all my children too, but this seems more like a DOOL thing.
neha007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

this is a complete rip off of american soap Days of Our lives, same memory thing, same wierd family. and also it also recently happned on all my children too, but this seems more like a DOOL thing.

Then again, there are a lot of American inspirced shows and plots that have been seen in the soaps.
Wonder how far this new plot/story will be extended and the main what the message is going to turn out to be. Like this is something out of no where and random with the rest of the plots going on...

balhfan123 thumbnail
its really irritating- Kidney nikhalnekeliye doosra koyi mila nahin kya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
looks like mukul dev...is involved somewhere...cannot understand what track will the serial take some how m fed up with parvati and chaya track..it has happened too many times for me to take it anymore..how many times will parvati have to prove herself..pathetic set of family members always believing the worst of family..too judgemental....
neha007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The whole Chaya vs Parviti is annoying, funny when Kamal steps in to irritate Chaya though. Hopefully that plot can begin to grow though, it is tiring to see the same thing repeated.
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the writers do not have any new story line.
pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chrisencia

its really irritating- Kidney nikhalnekeliye doosra koyi mila nahin kya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

exactly there are many patients but nahiiii sirf om -paro ka om bacha tha is operation-kidney ke liyeπŸ˜†