Kayamath

Preview for 1st May

tweety_me14 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Neev fakes a fight between him and Prachi. Milind gets offened by Neev's behaviour. Neev in turn fires Milind, demanding the authority for his interference..

Source- Read this preview on Tata Sky..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepa- thumbnail
thanks tweety.

I am just tired of this small fights and silly things to show Milind and in the end it reaches nowhere . How long are they planning to carry on with this? All I want is Michi reunion asap!!!
tweety_me14 thumbnail
After the change in the TM with Prachi back to crying, I doubt this track will end till posterity Edited by tweety_me14 - 15 years ago
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx tweety, the preview sounds good,hope the story progresses.
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't get the last line. Why does Neev fire Milind? How would that help? 😕
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wat r they doin with this show, 🤢 ,,
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing looks positive these days. Milsi has stopped getting flashes. Could'nt even associate the fire with the previous fire on I-day celebrations. They are just going round and round in circles. Next week they will take off on a tangent breaking up Michi even before they got them together and will leave us looking the parrot which waited for the cotton pod to rippen thinking it would turn into a fruit but found that when the pod broke the cotton just flew around leaving it hungry.   
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im just damn sick and frustrated of this show now. Why can't they just move it FORWARD???

All I can see is that they're going around in circles. Nothing concrete ever happens.Sure we get some Michi moments, but they hardly lead to anything else. We've been in this stupid loop for the past 2 months.

I want out. Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think we all want out 🤢 but once u go michi u never go back.. 😕
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jiyo Tweety jiyo wah wah preview to is nice yaar I hope it ends on a good note. 😊